Sneeze Fetish Forum

24F longtime lurker

taway298

hi everyone!! i’ve been lurking on this forum for many years and finally decided to make an account. this forum played a big part in figuring myself out in terms of sexuality (im a lesbian) and it has always had a special place in my heart. i’m glad it’s still around!

i’m happily in a relationship with my girlfriend of 2 years, also 24F, who doesn’t know about the fetish but i still enjoy her from afar if yknow what i mean haha.

i guess a little bit about my preferences would be F sneezing obviously and i’m a sucker for inducing. i’ve never really been into my own sneezes but have experimented with inducing and didn’t hate it. perhaps someday i’ll upload wavs?

i have a tumblr as well, not sure if it’s against the rules to link it but let me know if anyone wants to follow me, i’m new to there too! i would love to get to know some other people, bonus points if also part of the lgbt community!! 🏳️‍🌈❤️

Hiii! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you around! It seems this forum has helped a lot of people come to terms with their sexuality ❤️ I hope you have fun out there ❤️ 

Hiya, welcome to the forum. You'll love it here, everyone is friendly.

6 hours ago, taway298 said:

hi everyone!! i’ve been lurking on this forum for many years and finally decided to make an account. this forum played a big part in figuring myself out in terms of sexuality (im a lesbian) and it has always had a special place in my heart. i’m glad it’s still around!

i’m happily in a relationship with my girlfriend of 2 years, also 24F, who doesn’t know about the fetish but i still enjoy her from afar if yknow what i mean haha.

i guess a little bit about my preferences would be F sneezing obviously and i’m a sucker for inducing. i’ve never really been into my own sneezes but have experimented with inducing and didn’t hate it. perhaps someday i’ll upload wavs?

i have a tumblr as well, not sure if it’s against the rules to link it but let me know if anyone wants to follow me, i’m new to there too! i would love to get to know some other people, bonus points if also part of the lgbt community!! 🏳️‍🌈❤️

Heyy! Welcome! 😊 I’m also new to the forum. I like it so far still observing. Also apart of the lgbt community 🫶🏼 Hope to hear your experiences!

@taway298

Welcome and glad you decided to join!

This site is definitely a great way to feel more comfortable about the fetish and just connect with like-minded people :)

Hello and welcome! It's wonderful to see that the forum has helped you embrace your sexuality.  I'm bi myself, and I have to say this place has been such a wonderfully safe and accepting place for as long as I've known it.  Looking forward to seeing you around and reading what you decide to post!

On 6/25/2023 at 11:08 PM, taway298 said:

I actually love to listen to female sneezes and fantasize that im the girl sneezing🥰🥰