Sneeze Fetish Forum

snottysnz

imagine you're the caretaker for someone with a bad cold, flu, etc. anyways, you're holding the tissu against their red dripping nose after they've just finished another messy sneezing fit, and they desperately need to blow their nose. you press down on one of their nostrils, and you can actually feel like swollen and cloggef they are. "blow for me" you tell them. so they do. as they blow, you can feel their nose vibrating as they empty the contents of their nose into the tissue. you can hear the mess; crackling, bubbling, gurgling and squelching as they blow and blow with all their might. a few coughs escaping their lips, the pressure creating a tickle in their throat. "goodness, you must be so bunged up?" you coo, rubbing their back with your free hand, and tell them to start again. there's so much snot, more than the tissue can handle. you start to feel the wetness seep through onto your hand. once they've blown all they could, you pinch their nose with the tissue, which makes a wet squeaky noise, and pull it away. "good job" you praise them as you gently dab around their nose to clean up any remaining mess on their skin, and making sure to get rid of the strands dangling from their nostrils as well. once finished, you toss away the now drenched tissue and pluck a fresh one from the nearby box and fold it over their nose. "ok, ready for the other side?" you ask. after getting their nod of approval along with a stuffy "mhm" you press down on the other nostril and tell them to blow again. filling up another tissue.

6 hours ago, snottysnz said:

imagine you're the caretaker for someone with a bad cold, flu, etc. anyways, you're holding the tissu against their red dripping nose after they've just finished another messy sneezing fit, and they desperately need to blow their nose. you press down on one of their nostrils, and you can actually feel like swollen and cloggef they are. "blow for me" you tell them. so they do. as they blow, you can feel their nose vibrating as they empty the contents of their nose into the tissue. you can hear the mess; crackling, bubbling, gurgling and squelching as they blow and blow with all their might. a few coughs escaping their lips, the pressure creating a tickle in their throat. "goodness, you must be so bunged up?" you coo, rubbing their back with your free hand, and tell them to start again. there's so much snot, more than the tissue can handle. you start to feel the wetness seep through onto your hand. once they've blown all they could, you pinch their nose with the tissue, which makes a wet squeaky noise, and pull it away. "good job" you praise them as you gently dab around their nose to clean up any remaining mess on their skin, and making sure to get rid of the strands dangling from their nostrils as well. once finished, you toss away the now drenched tissue and pluck a fresh one from the nearby box and fold it over their nose. "ok, ready for the other side?" you ask. after getting their nod of approval along with a stuffy "mhm" you press down on the other nostril and tell them to blow again. filling up another tissue.

Thank you for posting this!  Was this something that you were just thinking about or have always wanted to do?  Have you ever helped someone blow their nose before?  Have you ever had someone help you blow your nose before?  Which one would you be more interested in?

I can think of when I had a bad cold and my girlfriend at the time had me stay at her house.  I tried to insist on the phone that I had a bad cold and didn't want to get her sick.  She told me that she didn't care and she came to my house and picked me up and took me back to her house.  When we got to her house, she took me right to her bedroom and had me lay in her bed and take a nap (I felt really bad).  In her bathroom and the living room, she had a big box of white Kleenex tissues, but in her bedroom next to her bed, she had a newly opened big box of Puffs Plus tissues (which she told me later that she picked up for me because it would be softer on my nose because I was sick and might be blowing my nose alot). 

I was jolted awake from my nap because I had two loud consecutive sneezes, which of course, led to snot dripping from my right nostril (eww).  She was sitting right there, and turned to me and said, "bless you babe".  She then proceeded to grab one of those Puffs Plus tissues, folded it over (lengthwise), put it up to my nose, pinched my left nostril shut, looked into my eyes and said, "Okay hon, blow".  I started to blow soft (as to try and not gross her out), but only a little bit of snot was coming out.  She then told me, "blow harder, get it out" as she put her other hand on the back of my head.  I blew as hard as I could out of my right nostril, and lemme tell you, it was a gurgly disgusting mess and some loud honks and I must've blown for about 20 seconds straight.  She then told me to stop blowing and took the tissue away from my nose and actually opened up the tissue to see the snot, which she just remarked, "just a lot of clear".

She then looked at me and said, "ok, time for the left side" and grabbed two Puffs Plus tissues, put them together (without folding them), put them up to my nose, pinching my right nostril and said, "ok, I wanna be prepared this time, that last time was kinda soaked babe......now blow....hard" as she was looking in my eyes.  I blew as hard as I could, but this time the blow started off gurgly, but then made a weird sound like something was lodged loose, then more loud gurgly honks.  It seemed as though I blew out of my left nostril for like 60 seconds.  She told me to stop blowing, then removed the tissues from my nose and opened them up.  There was a ton of clear snot, but also a big glob of yellow snot as well.  She then told me that she needed to go wash her hands.  Well, as she was in the bathroom washing her hands, I heard her sneeze and pluck a tissue from the big box of white Kleenex tissues in the bathroom.  She then let out a soft and semi-wet blow.  Right after she was done blowing her nose, I sneezed, grabbed a tissue (from the big box of Puffs Plus on her nightstand), folded it over (lengthwise), put it up to my nose, then started blowing out of my right nostril, then my left nostril.  The blow was quite gurgly, which was surprising since I just finished blowing my nose.  Well, I tried to blow it soft and hoped to be done blowing my nose before she came back in her room (because I was still quite embrassed to blow my nose in front of others at that time).  Well, as I was mid-blow, she walked back into her room and was watching me blow my nose and told me to "blow harder" to make sure everything came out.

Looking back, that always stuck me as funny that she would tell me to blow harder, but I never heard her honk when she blew her nose (which was quite often).  Also, we never said anything about her helping me blow my nose that time when I had a cold, she didn't seem too bothered by it either.  I wound up spending a week with her and I went through the entire big box of Puffs Plus tissues by myself (I think she only used like 5 of those tissues to blow her nose).  I actually carried that box of tissues around with me and seemed like I was blowing my nose like every 10 minutes.