Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes n’ Sniffles

sneezefan222

Last night I slept at my godbrother’s house and unfortunately his grandma smoke cigarettes in the house!  It’s not usually a problem for me but today the smoke just hit me like a truck.  I sneezed so hard I was bending at the waist. I would be very congested afterwards, blowing deep, gurgling blows from my congested nose👃.  Now I’m mildly stuffy but otherwise fine.  Just thought you guys might like this one!!

Aaawwww bless you. Nice observation. Did you blow into a tissue or handkerchief ?

3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aaawwww bless you. Nice observation. Did you blow into a tissue or handkerchief ?

Paper towel unfortunately.  Nobody in that house believes in tissues 😂

1 minute ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

hatchlings GIF by Angry Birds
 🙈😳🫠 me at 6:47am this morning haha 

😂 I was waiting for your reply!  Good Morning love ❤️.  

34 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Haha really? Haha 🙈😳🫠🥰 Good Morning Mr Mechanic 💙 how are you? - Love how the poetic “love” in your reply makes a return haha 😂 

You’ll always be love in my book!  I’m actually getting ready for bed here 😂.  I hope your day is awesome and I can’t wait to hear about it ❤️

15 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh yeah your like 9 hours behind me 😂 Goodnight to you 🌠 aww thanks it’s so sunny here with blue skies and I can hear the seagulls flying 🤣

Where I'll be going to next, there's plenty of seagulls. Hope they don't swoop for my lunch 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh yeah your like 9 hours behind me 😂 Goodnight to you 🌠 aww thanks it’s so sunny here with blue skies and I can hear the seagulls flying 🤣

Annnd now I’m back!!  Blue skies in England is a rare sight to see 😅.  What did you end up doing today Jess?

2 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

doctor who hello GIF

Loool to this Gif @sneezefan222 🤣 Yes blue skies in the LAND of England 🤣 

I have done some of my writing for my book and now just chilling haha I was up early writing haha 

You at work today? 🤭

Nope today I’m off.  Actually I might have a job interview at a new dealership so wish me luck 🍀!! 

4 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Aww that’s good, what your going to do?  Goodluck 🍀 for the job interview are you wearing a suit for it? 🤭 haha 

Lol usually I wear a nice work shirt and jeans with oxfords.  I’ll be doing the same thing as now but I’ll be working on Cadillac and GMC vehicles. 

5 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Lol usually I wear a nice work shirt and jeans with oxfords.  I’ll be doing the same thing as now but I’ll be working on Cadillac and GMC vehicles. 

Do you get company vehicle to take home?

1 minute ago, Hankyrick said:

Do you get company vehicle to take home?

No, 😂 most companies in the USA would never do that.  Even if they do it’s only for management.  I’ll just be performing services and making repairs for the time being. 

Oooh, the sales people and management get them over here. I pay a reduce price per litre for my diesel at my work.

Just now, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Please translate the GMC Vehicles hehe - I want the whole explanation- like how the professor aka scientist Brian cox describes things about the “universe” - haha 

Milky Way Art GIF by xponentialdesign

GMC stands for GENERAL MOTOR TRUCK COMPANY.  It’s a division of General Motors and is the founding division.  They’ve been around since 1911. 

3 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Oooh, the sales people and management get them over here. I pay a reduce price per litre for my diesel at my work.

Must be nice 👍 

3 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Aah love it…. Hmmm not a whole hour of explaining like Brian in this documentaries 🎆🎇but it will do for now 🤪🔥🔥🫠 

We’d have to make a thread for that.  This is  supposed to be for sneezes only 😂

Haha see I get that from you!!! 🤣🤣 

😂 haha oh how the turn, tables!  Wait that’s not how that goes 🤔 

4 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

“Oh how the tables have turned” 🤣🤣🤣

That’s it!! 😂🤣 I was gonna put a gif as a reply but they didn’t have it. 

Yes look who is teaching who now 🤪 hehe 

The student has become the master 😂

3 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

BECAUSE I AM GOOD!! 🤣  hahahah 

will smith mib GIF

Yes you’re very good at this.  How’s being validated? 

14 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I just love talking to the lovely people I speak to on here (the threads) everyday since day 1 that I joined like amazing @kiku & you of course and a few other people on here 🌟🌟 I speak way more on the threads than anywhere else on here 🌟🌟

🌟🌟 you will get validated soon 🌟 

I know I will.  Actually I just contacted staff about that.  They said I had to wait a month but that requirement isn’t stated in the constitution.  @kiku is an awesome writer!  That Floura character is great.