Sneeze Fetish Forum

Please let me sneeze! (Self Obs)

Sneezefairy

I was sitting in my car, waiting for the time to go by until I could go into work. I had an extra French dry or two and decided to throw them out to the birds out the window.  As soon as I rolled the window back up, my nose started to tickle. I could feel my nostrils flare and my nose twitched softly. I am assuming there was some sort of dust kicked up, but I’m not too sure, but I say I’m my car trying to sneeze for at least 3 minutes. I was building the sneeze bigger and bigger feeling my nose twitch violently, and my eyes were starting to water. Finally I sneezed 3 times in a row and they were huge, and I just sat and put my finger under my nose afterwards, even though there wasn’t much tickle left, my nose was still twitching and I was trying to give it some relief. It was so nice! 

1 hour ago, Sneezefairy said:

I was sitting in my car, waiting for the time to go by until I could go into work. I had an extra French dry or two and decided to throw them out to the birds out the window.  As soon as I rolled the window back up, my nose started to tickle. I could feel my nostrils flare and my nose twitched softly. I am assuming there was some sort of dust kicked up, but I’m not too sure, but I say I’m my car trying to sneeze for at least 3 minutes. I was building the sneeze bigger and bigger feeling my nose twitch violently, and my eyes were starting to water. Finally I sneezed 3 times in a row and they were huge, and I just sat and put my finger under my nose afterwards, even though there wasn’t much tickle left, my nose was still twitching and I was trying to give it some relief. It was so nice! 

mmm. DAMN!  THAT SH*T GOOD!!! Bless You! Wonderful obs! How’s your nose right now still twitchy? 

On 6/26/2023 at 3:46 PM, snzmn2016 said:

Omg Bless you, good you got it out before work

Thank you! Yes because I work in an office and it would have been loud lol

@Sneezefairy Ooooh, that was a lovely written obs! 😊 👍 I like your description of how your nose tickled so badly it made you sneeze three times in a row, how it was still twitching afterwards and you tried to soothe it by putting your finger under your nose... 🫠
Bless you! 🌸

1 minute ago, kiku said:

@Sneezefairy Ooooh, that was a lovely written obs! 😊 👍 I like your description of how your nose tickled so badly it made you sneeze three times in a row, how it was still twitching afterwards and you tried to soothe it by putting your finger under your nose... 🫠
Bless you! 🌸

Awe thank you so much I appreciate it ❤️ I felt so much relief afterwards and the process of trying to soothe it was so nice lol

On 6/26/2023 at 11:18 AM, Sneezefairy said:

I love this.... especially since I sneeze in my car constantly!  Must be because it gets dusty so quick lol

But thank you for his, and bless you!  Just gave me chills in the best way possible hehe

On 6/26/2023 at 8:18 PM, Sneezefairy said:

Great obs! Would have loved to see it happen. :)

• 1 month later...

LOVE the detail of your nose twitching. I get stuck sneezes too, and they're always so relieving to let out