Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Latino BF and his Allergies!!

vanessa_vee

Soo this is my first official post in Observations hope you all enjoy it! 🥰Let me start by describing my bf without being too detailed just in case he ever stumbles on this forum and figures out its me!😩 We’ve been together over a year. He’s PR and Mexican. He’s 5’6-5’7. He grew up playing sports. In his mid twenties. He has dark brown wavy/curly hair and has great skin and nice lips. He works out at least 4-5 times during the week. His body is really coming along. He’s hot okay. His nose is small and sensitive. He has allergies and also allergic to pets. He has pets btw. He sneezes so much throughout the day if he doesnt take his allergy pill. Which i always suggest he take but for my own pleasure I’m happy he forgets sometimes loll. 😏💗The way he itches his tickly nose has a choke hold on me. He just messes with his nose to get the itch but I know it means a sneeze is coming. Omg i feel so embarrassed and my face is red just by typing this out. A few days ago when we were cuddling in bed he was laying on his back and i was on his chest. He started messing with his nose.. moving it around to stop the itch and i slightly turned but I didnt want it to be toooo obvious so I looked up a little and he sneezed and sprayed on my arm. His sneezes vary some are so gentle and just spray and some are medium with such desperation. This one was gentle. My favorite from him☺️ He then said “im sorry baby i dont wanna sneeze on you” and i was like “oh no you’re fine baby” and blessed him. He continued to move his small cute nose around and I couldn’t sleep at all.. clearly bothered if you know what i mean. Sometimes it feels like he already knows about my sneezing fetish and does small things to tease me. 

Another experience was when I was doing my makeup and saw him in the reflection in the mirror walking towards me. I turned around and was walking to kiss him and he was at least a foot in distance away from my face. He completely paused and started to twitch his nose. His eyes closed and i was like this is it.. I get to watch up close him sneeze on me. He started hitching and the buildup began.. his nose was twitching and it was the quickest hottest buildup I had ever witnessed. I blessed him anyway even tho he didnt sneeze and he was like come on baby let’s go bc he was taking me to work. He walked out of the room and I  was just left feeling so turned on. One of my fantasies is to be in the middle of a kiss and he pulls away to sneeze close to me. So many false starts. I have so many other experiences but these were a few. Im sure there will be more soon lolll☺️💗

@vanessa_vee

What a cute observation!  I’m the sneezy one in the relationship, so I’m a bit bummed my SO doesn’t sneeze as much as I’d like.

But it is nice to hear about how his sneezes are and how you react to them!  I hope you continue to enjoy them (as I know you will) but in other “special” ways hehe There’s so many fun things to do with sneezing we discovered 😅🙈🔥

4 minutes ago, rysosneezy said:

@vanessa_vee

What a cute observation!  I’m the sneezy one in the relationship, so I’m a bit bummed my SO doesn’t sneeze as much as I’d like.

But it is nice to hear about how his sneezes are and how you react to them!  I hope you continue to enjoy them (as I know you will) but in other “special” ways hehe There’s so many fun things to do with sneezing we discovered 😅🙈🔥

I actually have a question for you.. so are you the one with the fetish in your relationship? I would also love to be able to enjoy them in other ways too lol wink wink. I would definitely like to hear other experiences from other people while being intimate but i havent gotten approved to be in the other forum. 

25 minutes ago, vanessa_vee said:

I actually have a question for you.. so are you the one with the fetish in your relationship? I would also love to be able to enjoy them in other ways too lol wink wink. I would definitely like to hear other experiences from other people while being intimate but i havent gotten approved to be in the other forum. 

So, my wife actually is the one that has it... has had it forever she says :)

A few years ago, she had the courage to tell me about it, and me being me lol I accepted it with no question or hesitation.  And it sure has made our intimate time WAY more fun wink wink ;)  I wish I could post the things I've done, but that's for the adult parts of this site haha

She loves my sneezes so much, she encourages me to share them with others... made a Youtube page, even an OnlyFans, but I haven't posted much in a while.  But, in the end, having embraced her fetish, I've become a lover of sneezes now too.... well, specifically female sneezes :)

@vanessa_vee Thanks for sharing your obs about your sneezy boyfriend! I imagine it must be sooo exciting to witness his long, hitchy build-ups... 😊 Bless him!
If I may ask, does he also have sneezing fits sometimes, or does he only sneeze in singles?

On 6/27/2023 at 4:33 PM, ID2006 said:

Love these scenarios. I really hope you continue to share more.

He has allergies and a tickly sensitive nose so there’s sure to be more☺️

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

It’s the “I am sorry baby I don’t want to sneeze on you” - my gosh and the whole observation that is just toooo HOT 🥵 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Send the fire engines immediately!!!!! 🥵❤️‍🔥

Wonder Woman Fireworks GIF by Max

LMAOOOO🤣 my reaction completely

8 hours ago, kiku said:

@vanessa_vee Thanks for sharing your obs about your sneezy boyfriend! I imagine it must be sooo exciting to witness his long, hitchy build-ups... 😊 Bless him!
If I may ask, does he also have sneezing fits sometimes, or does he only sneeze in singles?

He actually sneezes in doubles. Theres was one occasion he had a sneezing fit. We were in a parade and he was driving the float. His allergies were acting up the entire ride. I was sitting in the passenger seat next to him and it was one desperate sneeze after another. His eyes were watery and at that point it looked bad so I offered to get down from the truck and walk to get allergy pills. He said no it’s fine I’ll be okay baby. Meanwhile he cannot stop rubbing his red small nose and sneezing non stop. We finally come to the end of the parade and we pull into a parking lot. I walk to the other side of the truck to his door and open the door. He’s sitting in the driver’s seat.. and i go up to him and kiss his face and kiss the tip of his nose and it just set him completely off. As soon as i kissed the tip of his nose I hear an immediate inhale and i pull back to watch him sneeze in tripples. I started laughing out of nervousness because I had no idea that would be so intense. I watched as he sneezed in front of me in desperation from the simplest touch of my lips to his nose. It was probably the best sneezing fit I’ve witnessed while dating him so far that I can remember loll. 

@vanessa_vee Oooohhh gosh, this is so incredibly hot... 🔥 🫠 You kissed his nose in the middle of a sneezing fit which made his urge to sneeze even worse... 🫠 I feel as if I'm in the middle of one of my stories! 😊 Bless him sooooo many times 💕 Thank you for sharing! 🌸

On 6/26/2023 at 12:38 PM, vanessa_vee said:

Soo this is my first official post in Observations hope you all enjoy it! 🥰Let me start by describing my bf without being too detailed just in case he ever stumbles on this forum and figures out its me!😩 We’ve been together over a year. He’s PR and Mexican. He’s 5’6-5’7. He grew up playing sports. In his mid twenties. He has dark brown wavy/curly hair and has great skin and nice lips. He works out at least 4-5 times during the week. His body is really coming along. He’s hot okay. His nose is small and sensitive. He has allergies and also allergic to pets. He has pets btw. He sneezes so much throughout the day if he doesnt take his allergy pill. Which i always suggest he take but for my own pleasure I’m happy he forgets sometimes loll. 😏💗The way he itches his tickly nose has a choke hold on me. He just messes with his nose to get the itch but I know it means a sneeze is coming. Omg i feel so embarrassed and my face is red just by typing this out. A few days ago when we were cuddling in bed he was laying on his back and i was on his chest. He started messing with his nose.. moving it around to stop the itch and i slightly turned but I didnt want it to be toooo obvious so I looked up a little and he sneezed and sprayed on my arm. His sneezes vary some are so gentle and just spray and some are medium with such desperation. This one was gentle. My favorite from him☺️ He then said “im sorry baby i dont wanna sneeze on you” and i was like “oh no you’re fine baby” and blessed him. He continued to move his small cute nose around and I couldn’t sleep at all.. clearly bothered if you know what i mean. Sometimes it feels like he already knows about my sneezing fetish and does small things to tease me. 

Another experience was when I was doing my makeup and saw him in the reflection in the mirror walking towards me. I turned around and was walking to kiss him and he was at least a foot in distance away from my face. He completely paused and started to twitch his nose. His eyes closed and i was like this is it.. I get to watch up close him sneeze on me. He started hitching and the buildup began.. his nose was twitching and it was the quickest hottest buildup I had ever witnessed. I blessed him anyway even tho he didnt sneeze and he was like come on baby let’s go bc he was taking me to work. He walked out of the room and I  was just left feeling so turned on. One of my fantasies is to be in the middle of a kiss and he pulls away to sneeze close to me. So many false starts. I have so many other experiences but these were a few. Im sure there will be more soon lolll☺️💗

Great obs! Honestly, it seems like Latinos/Latinas are the sneeziest people I’ve been around lol.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:38 PM, vanessa_vee said:

Awe this is so sweet! It definitely seems like they are teasing you in a good way! 

14 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

Awe this is so sweet! It definitely seems like they are teasing you in a good way! 

Lol thank you🥰 he definitely is teasing me without even knowing it lolll 

3 minutes ago, vanessa_vee said:

Lol thank you🥰 he definitely is teasing me without even knowing it lolll 

This really is hot lol I can only imagine the feeling you get when he sneezes... I still hope someday you find the courage and opportunity to share it with him.... trust me it makes private time so much more fun hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 9:38 PM, vanessa_vee said:

Bless him, sounds like you can have some really good obs from him 😊

On 6/29/2023 at 6:08 AM, vanessa_vee said:

He actually sneezes in doubles. Theres was one occasion he had a sneezing fit. We were in a parade and he was driving the float. His allergies were acting up the entire ride. I was sitting in the passenger seat next to him and it was one desperate sneeze after another. His eyes were watery and at that point it looked bad so I offered to get down from the truck and walk to get allergy pills. He said no it’s fine I’ll be okay baby. Meanwhile he cannot stop rubbing his red small nose and sneezing non stop. We finally come to the end of the parade and we pull into a parking lot. I walk to the other side of the truck to his door and open the door. He’s sitting in the driver’s seat.. and i go up to him and kiss his face and kiss the tip of his nose and it just set him completely off. As soon as i kissed the tip of his nose I hear an immediate inhale and i pull back to watch him sneeze in tripples. I started laughing out of nervousness because I had no idea that would be so intense. I watched as he sneezed in front of me in desperation from the simplest touch of my lips to his nose. It was probably the best sneezing fit I’ve witnessed while dating him so far that I can remember loll. 

Damnnn, I wish I could witness something so intense! Poor him tho. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 5:08 AM, vanessa_vee said:

Holy, that’s so hot kissing his nose set him off.

I love watching my bf play with his nose knowing that means a sneeze is coming. It’s so hot.  I’m happy for you x

• 3 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 2:33 AM, kiku said:

@vanessa_vee Oooohhh gosh, this is so incredibly hot... 🔥 🫠 You kissed his nose in the middle of a sneezing fit which made his urge to sneeze even worse... 🫠 I feel as if I'm in the middle of one of my stories! 😊 Bless him sooooo many times 💕 Thank you for sharing! 🌸

🤭

On 6/29/2023 at 2:33 AM, kiku said:

OMG, this isn't a fic, it's real!! Wonderful Obs, please continue....