Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing on dates

Céline

Is it just me or is it common to havr a fantasy to be all sneezy and miserable during a date I used to induce with allergens and chhinkni(best combination) when I was around a cute guy. 

I even did it once while cuddling with my ex bf which was the hottest thing i did in my life. 

That is interesting! I guess most of us would love to be the cute guy

I remember a date where the girl had to sneeze and told me she was suffering from hayfever, immediately part of me just wanted to take care of her. 

yeah i think most here would love to be on the other end of that date watching it unfold lol. it's def not the norm i'd say

yesss i think i might have this, earlier on in our relationship i used to induce with chhinkni before i would hang out with my girlfriend 🫢 only a few times though 

On 6/26/2023 at 10:26 PM, Céline said:

Is it just me or is it common to havr a fantasy to be all sneezy and miserable during a date I used to induce with allergens and chhinkni(best combination) when I was around a cute guy. 

I even did it once while cuddling with my ex bf which was the hottest thing i did in my life. 

Very interesting.

I'd be letting you cuddle up to me if we were on a date and let you use my hankies too

On 6/26/2023 at 5:26 PM, Céline said:

I even did it once while cuddling with my ex bf which was the hottest thing i did in my liife.

I have not had this fantasy myself but there does sound like there is something Intimate about it. I have always had the fantasy of my date having a really bad allergy attack but I think i might also feel kind of bad 😂. If she was enjoying it though then that would be a different story.

4 minutes ago, RosieB said:

I have not had this fantasy myself but there does sound like there is something Intimate about it. I have always had the fantasy of my date having a really bad allergy attack but I think i might also feel kind of bad 😂. If she was enjoying it though then that would be a different story.

We seam to fit well together

2 minutes ago, Céline said:

We seam to fit well together

Lol I was thinking the same thing 😂 if your interested I would definitely be down to chat with you more. Although I don't think I'm verified yet so i can't message on here. I do have a YouTube channel, SnzyBoi. There is Info on how to reach me there. ☺️

11 minutes ago, RosieB said:

Lol I was thinking the same thing 😂 if your interested I would definitely be down to chat with you more. Although I don't think I'm verified yet so i can't message on here. I do have a YouTube channel, SnzyBoi. There is Info on how to reach me there. ☺️

Theres a rumour going around someone wrote u a comment on your newest video

18 minutes ago, Céline said:

Theres a rumour going around someone wrote u a comment on your newest video

Looks like the rumour is true. I replied to it with some info that might help

On 6/27/2023 at 5:26 AM, Céline said:

I think that would depend entirely on how someone felt about their own sneezing.

A lot of people here feel really uncomfortable sneezing around others in public, but especially around someone they were romantically interested in, but didn’t know very well yet.

Others have a huge mental barrier and don’t let anyone ever see them sneeze, not even their partner or spouse because they either find sneezing to be shameful, or they feel really exposed because of its sexual connotations, or both.

Some of us don’t really get much out of our own sneezing (like me.) That said, I would adore any caretaking attention from someone I was dating. (But I’m married, so…)

I suppose having sneezing fits and/or an allergic reaction might help you to judge what they are like, and if the relationship is worth pursuing.

If they were disgusted or uncaring, it might be a sign they are not worth pursuing. But if they were caring and considerate, it would be good to know.

I would just be careful about being caught with obvious traces of powder on or around your nose, because they might jump to conclusions (like drug use) or be suspicious about what you’re doing.

Just now, solitaire-au said:

I think that would depend entirely on how someone felt about their own sneezing.

A lot of people here feel really uncomfortable sneezing around others in public, but especially around someone they were romantically interested in, but didn’t know very well yet.

Others have a huge mental barrier and don’t let anyone ever see them sneeze, not even their partner or spouse because they either find sneezing to be shameful, or they feel really exposed because of its sexual connotations, or both.

Some of us don’t really get much out of our own sneezing (like me.) That said, I would adore any caretaking attention from someone I was dating. (But I’m married, so…)

I suppose having sneezing fits and/or an allergic reaction might help you to judge what they are like, and if the relationship is worth pursuing.

If they were disgusted or uncaring, it might be a sign they are not worth pursuing. But if they were caring and considerate, it would be good to know.

I would just be careful about being caught with obvious traces of powder on or around your nose, because they might jump to conclusions (like drug use) or be suspicious about what you’re doing.

Yes of course u have to dab with a tisdue or somethinflg to remove the ramains under ur nostrils

• 11 months later...

Yes, totally have had this fantasy, but often my sneeze block kicks in in public :( Working on that. I also hate when I do manage a sneeze and someone doesn’t bless me, especially if I’m interested in them.. So disappointing. 

11 hours ago, elements said:

Yes, totally have had this fantasy, but often my sneeze block kicks in in public :( Working on that. I also hate when I do manage a sneeze and someone doesn’t bless me, especially if I’m interested in them.. So disappointing. 

That sounded really sweet. I hope you get blessed next time.

Edited by Candy Dust

I personally wouldn't want to do it in public public, but in a semi-private or private space, absolutely. Like, around someone I'm attracted to that sounds excellent, but I wouldn't want anyone around who I don't know. (having friends I'm not particularly attracted to around is neither here nor there). Cuddling during sounds lovely

I didn’t have this fantansy originally (although mine is as the viewer not the sneezer) until it happened on a date. We were walking to our cars when I turned to try my luck at a goodnight kiss when I see her head tilt back and nostrils flare before she let out a great sneeze. She was definitely embarrassed and I tried to play it cool as if it wasn’t a big deal, and still got the kiss!  It definitely turned a mediocre date into a much more interesting one. After that it was definitely a common fantasy I always hoped would happen on dates without much luck until recently.

10 hours ago, DVO54 said:

I didn’t have this fantansy originally (although mine is as the viewer not the sneezer) until it happened on a date. We were walking to our cars when I turned to try my luck at a goodnight kiss when I see her head tilt back and nostrils flare before she let out a great sneeze. She was definitely embarrassed and I tried to play it cool as if it wasn’t a big deal, and still got the kiss!  It definitely turned a mediocre date into a much more interesting one. After that it was definitely a common fantasy I always hoped would happen on dates without much luck until recently.

as someone that was in the same situation as the girl I can only recommend it 

54 minutes ago, Céline said:

as someone that was in the same situation as the girl I can only recommend it 

Definitely one of those “oh this awakened something in me I wasn’t aware of!” moments. The fantasy of having a woman start sneezing on a date that leads to me sharing how much I enjoy watching her sneeze is probably my most common fantasy.

after reading this thread and realizing there are women who have a sneezing fetish and like to make themselves sneeze, I think I’ve gained at least one new fantasy lol. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate your sneezes is a fool.

6 hours ago, DVO54 said:

Definitely one of those “oh this awakened something in me I wasn’t aware of!” moments. The fantasy of having a woman start sneezing on a date that leads to me sharing how much I enjoy watching her sneeze is probably my most common fantasy.

after reading this thread and realizing there are women who have a sneezing fetish and like to make themselves sneeze, I think I’ve gained at least one new fantasy lol. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate your sneezes is a fool.

believe me they didnt during the pandemics peak

38 minutes ago, Céline said:

believe me they didnt during the pandemics peak

😂 I suppose that is fair! 

Let me amend: they’re a fool now for not appreciating your efforts and sneezes.

• 2 weeks later...

If I find the person very attractive or if I already have a crush then it is nice to imagine a scenario where the other person sneezes, but I think I would feel very weird if I had a fit