Sneeze Fetish Forum

Generator site has been down

MikiSan

Wanted to add some sneezes into a gpt rp a few days ago but the site has been down and im starting to wonder if it'll ever be up again now 

Well, unless the person who runs it gets it back up, there's not a lot to do.  I mean, you could spell them yourself?  Just think of the sound you want to spell and then use the letters that would best describe it?

13 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Yea 1st was in wrong section 

If you accidentally post something in the wrong section, rather than creating a duplicate thread, you can fill out the Contact Staff form at the top of any forum page and ask staff to move it for you :)

ah well they can delete the old one...since activity has stopped and its not gonna get seen

21 hours ago, MikiSan said:

ah well they can delete the old one...since activity has stopped and its not gonna get seen

Ok, I'll delete it now. But in future, it's generally easier to let us know as soon as you notice that you've made a mistake, we're all volunteers, and we can't be everywhere at once :)

Ah thanks i forgot that there was a proper subforum to post it honestly 😅. On another note is there another site i can use for sneezes since idk when hes going to fix it

• 2 weeks later...

Welp...its safe to say the site is officially dead than down. But on the plus side I managed to turn GPT into a sneeze dictionary/generator using a post form snzblr 

• Mr_G locked this topic