Sneeze Fetish Forum

More Scratch From The Ghost And Molly McGee (M, MESSY)

SleepingPhlox

Before I say anything else, let me say this first.  I cannot stress this enough, there will be mess depicted here and if that's not your thing, turn back now!  I mean, it's cartoony blue ectoplasm based ghost snot, so... :laugh:

I decided to make a new topic to collect all my Scratch artwork in because, well, I think things have improved since I started doing them and I don't want to lump these shiny new ones in with my earlier...uh..."efforts".

This one is dedicated to @Deuce Williams for coming up with absolutely FIRE headcanons and scenarios and inspiring me to the point where I can't actually stop making stuff.  :laugh:It's called "Ghost Cat-astrophe" and involves Scratch, Jinx, and a giant feather.  And blue ghost snot.  Seriously, stop scrolling if you don't want to see it! Also a good few gratuitous nose close ups.  So, yeah.

"GHOST CAT-ASTROPHE":

TGAMM-Scratch-and-Jinx-Comic.png

LINK TO FULL SIZED VERSION

ASHJLSHLLHLR I SCREAMMMMMMM THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

Gaahhhh those closeup panels have me feeling SUCH a way, I love the slow sensuality of how Jinx teases him ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ The colour changes as his nose is tickled until it's bright red with irritation hnnnnn I may have to excuse myself :P

Thank you so much for sharing this, and now I'm going to stare lovingly at it for probably forever

Can't stop making stuff, eh? 👀 Well no worries there, you'll always have an eager audience!

2 hours ago, Deuce Williams said:

ASHJLSHLLHLR I SCREAMMMMMMM THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

Gaahhhh those closeup panels have me feeling SUCH a way, I love the slow sensuality of how Jinx teases him ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ The colour changes as his nose is tickled until it's bright red with irritation hnnnnn I may have to excuse myself :P

Thank you so much for sharing this, and now I'm going to stare lovingly at it for probably forever

Can't stop making stuff, eh? 👀 Well no worries there, you'll always have an eager audience!

I am genuinely delighted to see your reply.  Your posts have given me so many ideas to use.  The feather, the idea of his nose going from purple to red, never would have thought of those on my own. 

Next thing to work on...the one with SwH, dust, and the Chens chasing him...

1 hour ago, webmeistro said:

Did you do those freehand?

I keep an image handy so I can remember what everything is supposed to look like, then I sketch them all myself. So, I think that means yes? That said, I'm not above re-using elements if I need similar looking things in more than one panel, to make my life easier.  'Cause there was no way I was going to try to draw those dang ghost cats over and over and over. :laugh: 

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I am genuinely delighted to see your reply.  Your posts have given me so many ideas to use.  The feather, the idea of his nose going from purple to red, never would have thought of those on my own. 

You honour me by using them! I'm glad I found someone to share my silly headcanons with, and even more glad that they're such a talented person as to use them in art! I'm going to print this and hang it on my wall (metaphorically :P)

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Next thing to work on...the one with SwH, dust, and the Chens chasing him...

I wait with baited breath! In the meantime I'll keep working on my allergy fic like I've meant to for the past five days ahfkhsk

Aw look at this! Your drawing is so detailed and the sneezes are wonderfully messy, it's a great piece of art. Impressive work!