Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ted Lasso Drabble Thread by dreadfuldahlias

Heyy so a few people expressed interest in my last Ted Lasso fic and I wanted to make a thread for some short, under 200 word drabbles that come to mind. I would also like to start with suggestions, requests, or prompts from whoever is willing !! I will write (almost) anything with most pairings. Thanks hehee:)

Ok I’m changing it to under 500 words bc I’m writing too much haha

14 hours ago, ice_cream_though said:

Ooh!!!

Keeley/Jamie/Roy with sick Jamie?

“What a fucking prick.”

”Babe! Be quiet,” Keeley hissed, swatting Roy’s arm.

”Oi! I have a right to be pissed! What the fuck is he doing on my couch?”

The two of them looked over at the sofa, where Jamie was still out cold. His mouth hung open, chin on his chest, and the loudness of his snores called to mind the throaty hum of a lawnmower. His shirt, damp and wrinkled, was draped across the coffee table, and his exposed chest heaved up and down with each labored breath. Really, it was an odd sight. Keeley just shrugged. Roy shook his head.

”And how does he know where I live?” Keeley cleared her throat and looked at her feet. Roy’s eyebrows shot up. “Did you fucking give him my address?”

She looked up at him with pouty eyes that made Roy soften a little. “He kept asking for it. I couldn’t just say no! Besides, you two are friends now, and he knows I know where you live, ‘cuz we’ve done it at your place loads of times.”

”He kept—“ Roy scoffed, exasperated, and made his way to the couch before Keeley could say anything. “Tartt! Get up!”

Jamie awoke with a startled snort, followed immediately by a harsh, sticky-sounded coughing fit that threw him forward with its force.

Roy stepped back, alarmed, and looked to Keeley in panic. “I didn’t do that. That is not my fucking fault.”

Keeley rushed over to Jamie’s side and placed her hand on his bare back until the coughing subsided. “You’re okay, Jamie… you’re all right… What’s wrong, babe?”

”Keeley? Is that you?” he rasped, searching her face with watery eyes.

Keeley giggled. “Yeah, of course it’s me. Why—“ she stopped for a moment and sniffed. “Wait, are you drunk?”

Jamie grinned. “Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. Maybe—hHEISshh-ew!” His head snapped downwards with a sneeze more powerful than the coughing, and he just barely caught it in his shaking hand.

”Oh my god, are you sick, too? You weren’t out in the rain, were you…?”

Jamie’s eyes were closed again, and he seemed too tired to respond.

”Oh, Jamie…” She brushed back the sweaty hair from his eyes, and he leaned into her touch. Keeley’s head swiveled to find Roy. Help me! she said through a nod to the ill man in her arms.

Roy rolled his eyes, but started towards her. The two of them found a blanket to cover Jamie’s shivering body, and tucked him in. They spent the night by his side, watching over him, to be there when he woke up.

Omgggggg their voices and their gestures! You have them down!

“I didn’t fucking do that” 😂

This is such a sweet treat! Thanks a bunch!

On 7/4/2023 at 10:55 PM, ice_cream_though said:

Omgggggg their voices and their gestures! You have them down!

“I didn’t fucking do that” 😂

This is such a sweet treat! Thanks a bunch!

Thank you Ice Cream I loved writing it for you!! ☺️

On 7/4/2023 at 4:33 AM, Alabaster said:

Awww you know it’s good when my only complaint is that I wish it were longer!

Ahahaa thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long to get to your request. I was looking forward to it, even though I sometimes lean towards Sambecca and Tedependent, I’m a pretty avid Tedbecca shipper myself :)) hope you like it!!

On 7/3/2023 at 3:56 AM, Alabaster said:

Ted and Rebecca 🙃 ted and Reader

Rebecca groaned and massaged her temples as she waited for the aspirins she downed to take effect. Leaning against her desk, she struggled to remember exactly what had taken place the night before, and thinking about it made her head hurt even more.

Somehow, Ted had convinced her to join him at Mae’s pub to celebrate after a thrilling Richmond victory. Rebecca wasn’t even feeling well—she insisted she was coming down with something—but Ted’s feverish excitement was infectious, and soon they were both making a toast to the team. “For a round,” he had said. That round became two, then three, and after an evening of sharing far too much information about their personal lives and laughing loud enough to scare the other customers off, they were too drunk to recall just how many drinks they had. What happened after was a blur; but what Rebecca knew was she woke up with a splitting headache and completely blocked sinuses in Ted’s bed. In Ted’s bed!

For God’s sake, get a grip, woman! She laid her head on her arms and cursed Ted, cursed herself, and cursed whatever bug had gotten the best of her immune system.

And just as she laid this curse upon him, Ted came bursting through her office door. Her head snapped upwards and she straightened herself, suddenly very concerned with how her hair looked.

”Ted! Good morning!” The words caught in her throat, and she swallowed a cough with some difficulty.

”Hey, boss. Pretty crazy night, huh?” Ted let out his usual chuckle (the one he does when tells an incomprehensible inside joke he has with himself), but Rebecca could hear a slight raspy tiredness that wasn’t there the night before. The heavy sniffle that followed made her even more alarmed. She suddenly became aware of her own ticklish nose.

”Er… yes, I suppose. How are you?”

”Well, I hate to say it, but I woke up feelin’ like a surfer ridin’ a gnarly wave.” He glanced at Rebecca’s blank face. "I was feelin’ sick.”

Rebecca’s eyes widened. Shit… did he catch what I have last night? she thought in a panic. She managed a weak "Oh?"

Ted gave another sniffle. She watched, transfixed, while his mustache wiggled. He ran a finger under his nose. "Yeah, woke up with a headache fit to kill. And all this mornin' I couldn't stop snee-heh... sne-hAh—hHAARShOOo!"

"HAAIr-shiew!"

Both of them froze, bent over by the force of each sneeze, and they burst into a fit of laughter, laughing at each other and the absurdity of the situation. Ted's breath abruptly hitched, and Rebecca felt an unexpected itch flare at her nostrils.

"Exc-cuse—hhHAAARSHOOoo!"

"S-sorry—heh-hAAI-sheww!"

Rebecca sniffed and giggled into the palm of her hand, all while Ted kept apologizing. She gazed with a fondness on the man she used to hate, continuously surprised by how much better he made her feel while she was at her worst. Maybe being sick won't be so bad if he is too.

ahh these are so so good!! if you’re still taking requests, i would absolutely love to see a sick or allergic roy with keeley and/or jamie involved 🩷

On 7/11/2023 at 1:13 AM, Alabaster said:

Ugh yesss! Thank you 😊 

Of course!! Thank you for the continuous support on my posts lol <33

On 7/11/2023 at 7:24 PM, pastelglaceon said:

ahh these are so so good!! if you’re still taking requests, i would absolutely love to see a sick or allergic roy with keeley and/or jamie involved 🩷

Thanks and ofc!! I’m a fan of both/all of those ships but decided on an allergic Roy w fetishy Keeley 🤭 it’s a bit over 500 words but I hope you like it :))

—

The minute he answered the knock at his front door, Roy was reminded of why he loved his girlfriend.

Keeley's sparkling smile and doe eyes greeted his naturally frowny expression, which was now mixed with shock and delight at her surprise appearance. Her hair was curled and styled in a meticulous ponytail, framed by lettered clips spelling out the initials “RKJ.” Her body was decorated in a flowing two-piece dress in his favorite color: dark heather charcoal. She held a bottle of champagne in a newly manicured hand.

"Happy birthday, babe!" Keeley squealed as she flung herself onto him.

"Fuuuck, don't remind me," Roy groaned, but he grinned and leaned into her tight embrace. "Come on, let's go in."

He held Keeley’s hand as he made his way to the kitchen to pour the champagne. They cuddled together on the couch and clinked their glasses, sitting in the silent recognition of another year gone by. As Keeley leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder, Roy drew back. Keeley frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Roy shook his head as if to clear it. "I don't know. Something's weird, I just—HEAAAISchh!"

He was wrenched forward by a sudden sneeze, and some champagne spilled in his shaking grip. Keeley stared at him, wide-eyed, and shifted in her seat.

"Jesus Christ! Bless you," she yelped, taking the glass from him and setting them both on the coffee table. She bit her lip excitedly.

Roy sniffed gruffly and rubbed his nose. "Ungh... sorry. I just—heh—can't—HEEAAAaish! Heh-EISHhh! Snf—“

"B-bless you again..." Roy pinched his flaring nose and shook his head again. Keeley's heart thumped wildly in her chest. She couldn't take her eyes off the miserable sight. God... If he does it again I'm gonna—

"HAH-nggxt!—Fuck—h-HEH-ngt! HNngxt!" 

He managed to stifle the triple into his fingers, leaving them sticky with mucus. Embarrassed, he hastily wiped it away on his legs.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, Keeley. There's—huh—s-something making my nose itch," he breathed, clawing furiously at his increasingly reddening nose.

Keeley snapped out of her daze, suddenly realizing what that something was. "Shit, babe, I'm wearing that new perfume you got me for Christmas! M-maybe that's what's making you... s—"

Roy's breath hitched dangerously, and Keeley let out a faint squeak. She clamped her hand over her mouth when Roy's eyes fixed on her.

"Wait a—are you f-fucking getting off on this?"

Keeley looked down at her fiddling hands. "I—I should go home a-and wash this stuff off, yeah? S-sorry, Roy." She moved to stand up, but Roy held her by the wrist.

“Keeley, hold on. I won’t judge.” She looked at him with ashamed eyes, on the verge of tears, and he felt his heart melt. He led her back to couch. “Besides, I should know what gets you going.”

Roy slowly climbed atop her, brushing her hair behind her ear. “If you like me vulnerable…” Keeley’s eyes were glued to him as he got closer. She could see, in great detail, his twitching, irritated nose. 

“And heh—helpless…” His wavering breath was soft and warm against her cheek. “Huh—HAAimphh!” He muffled the sneeze in the crook of her neck.

Keeley shuddered away. “Y-you’re sure you’re okay with this?”

Roy sniffled, smiled, and planted a kiss on her forehead. “Trust me, babe. The only birthday present I want is you.”

Ahhhh Ted and Rebecca sneezing and laughing together, and Roy supporting Keeley’s kink, and Keeley squeaking! 😁

wowow thank you sm for writing this!! absolutely perfect i love how you spelled roy’s sneezes and fet keeley is so good!!!

17 hours ago, ice_cream_though said:

Ahhhh Ted and Rebecca sneezing and laughing together, and Roy supporting Keeley’s kink, and Keeley squeaking! 😁

Thank you for reading all my posts omgg I’m so happy you liked them!!

13 hours ago, pastelglaceon said:

wowow thank you sm for writing this!! absolutely perfect i love how you spelled roy’s sneezes and fet keeley is so good!!!

Yes of course thanks for the prompt!! I’m glad you liked my artistic decisions lol

Also!! I have a sick Jamie fic in the works so I may not be able to get to requests that quickly x

44 minutes ago, dreadfuldahlias said:

Also!! I have a sick Jamie fic in the works so I may not be able to get to requests that quickly x

👀

all right back up everybody! Give this person some space

⭐️

• 3 weeks later...