Sneeze Fetish Forum

Assisting my Love. (Giantess)

sneezefan222

Well hear it is guys!  My first sneezefic!  I’m actually proud of myself for getting this done.  I just want to thank all the writers on the forum for giving me the courage to even write this.  I will admit, I did write this in a rush, so if there are any grammar errors please forgive me.  Other than that, I hope you all will get to enjoy this as much as I have! 

First story! .txt

2 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Well hear it is guys!  My first sneezefic!  I’m actually proud of myself for getting this done.  I just want to thank all the writers on the forum for giving me the courage to even write this.  I will admit, I did write this in a rush, so if there are any grammar errors please forgive me.  Other than that, I hope you all will get to enjoy this as much as I have! 

First story! .txt 4.18 kB · 15 downloads

I just realized some of you might not be able to see this because I wrote it on my iPad so I’m going to upload it as a pdf

Yeah, it will definitely be easier to read if pasted directly into the forum post as the formatting of the file is a bit messed up and that makes it hard to follow.

Here it is!!! @JustReading @solitaire-au this should be easier to follow. 

Assisting my Love 

snf…snf…snf snf…

“You know you’re going to.” 

“No I’m not.  What makes you say that?”

“You’re sniffing babe.” 

Jake looked toward his giantess partner Andrea as she rubs her hand under those lovely pink tinged nostrils that were causing her trouble.  They’ve been dating for over two years now, which is amazing considering the complications of dating a twenty-one foot tall woman.  It was actually pretty great for Jake.  Andrea is nothing short of stunning.  Her long, auburn red hair resembles a flame in the wind.  She has the physique of an Amazon.  She could be Wonder Woman’s sister if she wasn’t so tall.  What’s even better is that Andrea tends to suffer from mild hayfever.  Normally it’s no issue.  Andrea has great control over her nose and can usually suppress a sneeze (or a fit at times) for quite a while.  The only time she has trouble is when someone or something tickles her nose on purpose.  That purpose is usually for Jake’s “amusement”, but he would never do such a thing unless Andrea gave consent.  

“Just let me help you.” 

…sniffle…”I’ve got it under control.  There’s no need to.”  Andrea scrubbed her nose in defiance of whatever allergen that was pestering her.  

Andrea’s known about Jake’s sneeze fetish for over a year now.  He admitted it when Andrea noticed his…excitement…after she let one escape during a date along a hiking trail.  Andrea actually doesn’t mind Jake’s fetish, but she’s afraid she’ll hurt him if he gets too close to her nose.  While her sneezes aren’t loud per se, they are powerful.  The last thing she wants to do is hurt the love of her life.  

“Babe, it’ll be okay.  I can get out of the way fast enough.  You’ve been able to hold them in for longer than you need to.”  

Andrea gave a look of worry and reluctance.  

“Are you sure?” 

“Yes, of course I am.  We’ll laugh about this later.”  Jake gave her a warm, reassuring smile. 

“Alright then.”  

Andrea moved closer to Jake.  Her nose is gorgeous.  A romanesque appearance with quite large nostrils that all seemed to fit her face with perfect symmetry.  

“I love you, Andrea.” 

“I love you too, Jake.” 

With that Jake made his move.  Reaching tenderly to the edge of her nostrils, he gently glides his hand along the soft, pink flesh.  

As soon as his hand makes first contact, Andrea can feel the sneeze building.  Her nose slightly twitches at the feathery, ticklish teases from Jake.  

“How’s that?”  Jake asks, already knowing the answer in his mind.  

…sssnnniiifff…”Ti-tickles.”  Her nostrils flare “Tickles quite a bit -hhH-“.  

“Got it.”  Jake thinks to himself as he continues his onslaught, drawing circles with his hands on her sensitive nostril walls.  He then looks to the front curve of her nostrils, right where it meets the tip.  

“I bet this will do it.”  He says to Andrea as he begins to kiss along the rim, nuzzling his facial hair along the warm, soft skin. 

“-hhh-hhHuh-h-hhHUUH-“.  

Andrea’s nose flares wildly, she’s at the point of no return.  Her head shifts away from Jake and out towards the field.  

“Wuhh-huh-watch ouhhh-HHUUUHHH!” 

“Fire away hon!” 

With that Andrea lets the sneeze take control. Eyes shut, nose pointed to the sky.  Her ample bust heaves with every hitching breath, desiring nothing more than the ecstasy of release.  

“Heghh-HHHIIITTCCCHHHEEEWWWWW!!!”

Jake watched in awe as he could see the shockwave move across the ground.  It was as if a hurricane gust burst out of nowhere and was traveling at the speed of light.  

Andrea recovered, giving her nose a slight rub.  Reassuring that whatever was irritating her had been cleared from her nasal passages.  

“Ugh, I know I said I didn’t need it, but I’m actually glad we did that babe.”  Andrea looks at Jake, who’s smiling with a wide grin.  

“The pleasure is all mine sweetheart, now come here!”  Andrea kneels down in front of him.  

“God you’re beautiful when you do that.”  Jake proceeds to give her a sweet, affectionate kiss. 

“Thank You.  Whenever I need to get one out, I know exactly who to look for.” She smiles and kisses him back.  

20 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

First story! .txt 4.18 kB · 41 downloads

Loved the Story even though im more into realistic storys love the way u describe him tickling the nose would have prefered if u went a bit more into the nose shape and how it moved edpevially for a giantess story

1 hour ago, Céline said:

Loved the Story even though im more into realistic storys love the way u describe him tickling the nose would have prefered if u went a bit more into the nose shape and how it moved edpevially for a giantess story

@celine I wanted to as well but I set a goal for myself to get this done within one working day or less.  I actually had it ready in about 3 hours, and I worked on it in between servicing cars at the shop I work at. 

Amazingly gorgeous story :) . I really like her sneeze and the whole interaction. Also imo this could be an excelent prologue for something else. Like another chapter describing one of her allergy attacks. Or a foreplay sneezing session between them (maybe leading to some +18 stuff).

No pressure at all of course :). But I will be definitely looking for any update you make with these characters :) 

17 minutes ago, Jack said:

Amazingly gorgeous story :) . I really like her sneeze and the whole interaction. Also imo this could be an excelent prologue for something else. Like another chapter describing one of her allergy attacks. Or a foreplay sneezing session between them (maybe leading to some +18 stuff).

No pressure at all of course :). But I will be definitely looking for any update you make with these characters :) 

@Jack Thank You!! Yes I have considered making this a prologue!!!  😂 you just might see some 18+ action between Jake and Andrea, especially once I get validated and am allowed to post in the adult board.  

So is this a One-Shot or is there a Part two because I'm interested to see where this is going?

7 hours ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

So is this a One-Shot or is there a Part two because I'm interested to see where this is going?

@SneezeloveronGirlsthere will part a part 2 and possibly a part three! It will take some time however. 

I enjoyed this quite a bit. When you warned of grammar errors, I was preparing myself, but this isn't bad at all. The spelling and word choice were great, and I loved the image you were able to create with your descriptions. In particular, I liked how you spent time describing Andrea, as sometimes a lack of information about characters' appearances can make it hard to imagine them, and I loved the attention you gave to detailing Jake's interactions with her nose. On that note, as a couple of personal preferences, I like Andrea's character design, and I adore the loving relationship her and Jake have (it was nice to include that bit of backstory). I am definitely interested in seeing how a Part 2 and maybe Part 3 will turn out, especially if you continue to build on this already good foundation here.

As someone who is into giant/tiny relationships, I really enjoyed this. Hope to hear more from you!

10 hours ago, Zracken3 said:

I enjoyed this quite a bit. When you warned of grammar errors, I was preparing myself, but this isn't bad at all. The spelling and word choice were great, and I loved the image you were able to create with your descriptions. In particular, I liked how you spent time describing Andrea, as sometimes a lack of information about characters' appearances can make it hard to imagine them, and I loved the attention you gave to detailing Jake's interactions with her nose. On that note, as a couple of personal preferences, I like Andrea's character design, and I adore the loving relationship her and Jake have (it was nice to include that bit of backstory). I am definitely interested in seeing how a Part 2 and maybe Part 3 will turn out, especially if you continue to build on this already good foundation here.

@Zracken3 Thank You!! and everyone else for your support!  I can confirm that Part Two is definitely on the way!!!  Stay tuned! 

Alright everyone here’s Part two!! This one fits more of the sneeze survey I did last week.  Again I wrote this in a rush so if there are any grammar errors please forgive me.  As always enjoy! 

“Hhhh-heh-HIIGITCHEWWW”

Andrea released a gustful sneeze into her cotton handkerchief.  For some reason her nose had been pestering her more than usual today.  With it being the middle of summer, her allergies were kept at a minimum. The house was clean and for the most part, dust free.

“Ugh something just keeps tickling my nose today!” 

“Yeah you’ve sneezing since you woke up this morning.  I wonder what it could be?”  

Jacob truly was concerned for Andrea.  As he began to ponder what could possibly be tormenting his lover, he remembered last night buying new deodorant and using it before bed. 

He looked back at Andrea, who was watching the tv, nose twitching and flaring.  A shade or two redder than it was earlier. 

“Maybe it’s my new deodorant I got last night?”

“There’s no way it could behhh…snf be your deodorant.” 

Andrea’s nose felt extra tickly as soon as she said that. 

“Wanna put a wager on that?”  

What’s that?”  Andrea asked, looking a little bewildered.  

“Smell me.”  

“…snf…What??” 

“If you can take a few whiffs of my deodorant and not sneeze for five minutes, I’ll wash dishes and mow the lawn for a month.  If you can’t then you have to do it.” 

Andrea thought about it for a minute.  She knew she was more than capable of holding back sneezes, but never more than five minutes.  Not only that, she was dealing with a potential new allergen.  Who knows how bad of a reaction she could have.  On the other hand,  dishwashing was her least favorite chore in the house.  All the scrubbing and excessive dish soap tends to dry out her soft hands. 

“I guess you don’t have the gusto.”  Jacob went back to looking at his phone. 

“Ohh you’re on!”  

With that Andrea rolled over onto Jake, almost smothering him.  He didn’t mind as he had a beautiful view from her face all the way to her cleavage.  She wrapped Jake in her arms, giving him no chance to escape her grasp.  Her nose, still twitching and wiggling with irritation, was now pressed against his t-shirt.  

“SNNIIIFFF…snf snf…SNIIIIFFFF.” 

Andrea felt an immediate tickly rush through her nostrils.  The aroma of what she thought was Old Spice, was now teasing and tormenting her poor nose.  It was as if dandelions were dancing about her nasal passages, playfully grazing each and every corner.  Her eyes began to squint, filled with allergic tears.  

“Oooo someone’s gonna be doing some dishwashing.”  Jake gave Andrea a sly look as her nose twitched more. 

“Oh no, nohhh-not yet!  I-I-hahh-haven’t sneezed y-yet.”  Andrea crinkles and rubs her nostrils on his shirt, praying that it’ll relieve the tickle just enough for her to win.  

“I know you haven’t, but you’re going to.” He gently rubs her cheek.  “Your nose is begging you for a sneeze, just one big release from my itchy, tickly deodorant.”  He smiles a devilish grin.  “I can see your nose twitch and wiggle, nostrils flare with every breath you take.  It’s only a matter of time bef-.”

“-Hh-.” Andrea lost focus during his persuasion.  The sneeze had taken full advantage of this and began its journey out of Andrea.  She slowly lifts her head with each hitch, nostrils flared to the maximum.  

“Hhh-huhh-Hh-HUUH. N-Not guHh gonna!” 

Andrea gave one last ditch effort to holdback the sneeze.  Her large bust heaving, she lifted her nostrils so that they were pointed directly at Jake’s face.  Unfortunately for her, Jake knew exactly what to do to set her over the edge.  He blew a gentle, tender breath straight into her left nostril.  As soon as she felt the warm touch of the air, Andrea crinkled her nose on that side, but it was too late. 

“HEHH-EHH-HETCHEWW!!”  

She blasted forth a powerful and quite misty sneeze right in Jake’s face!  He squirmed a little when the droplets hit.  

“Bless You dear.”  

“Nuhh-not finished!”  Andrea prepared for another release!. 

“Huh-ihh-Hh-GHEIATCHEWWW!”  Yet another gusty blast from the giantess, raining down another load of misty droplets unto her captivated lover.  

“JAKE!! Jake are you alright? Did I hurt you?!?”  

Jake chuckled and began to wipe his eyes. 

“Haha I’m fine, I’m perfectly fine.  You however have some upcoming chores!”  He looked at his phone.  “And to think you only had 15 seconds left!  Such a shame.”  

“Well I would’ve been able to holdback if someone didn’t TICKLE MY NOSE!”  She giggled and smiled.  

“Hey, you were already tickled beyond measure.  I just gave you some assistance.”  

“Maybe.  We’ll have to test that theory the next time something grabs you by the nose.”  He sat up and gave her an affectionate kiss on her lips.  Still feeling erotic from the whole experience. “You know you don’t have to start your chores now.  It’s just the two of us, and besides, I can think of way more fun things to do right now.”  

“Such a naughty little human you are.”  She laughs and returns with a kiss of her own.

Omg this new update is my favorite! The first post was amazing, but THIS- this was my absolute favorite!

5 hours ago, SneezeFae said:

Omg this new update is my favorite! The first post was amazing, but THIS- this was my absolute favorite!

@SneezeFae I’m glad you liked it!!  There will be a part 3 for sure but i might wait until I can post in the adult section to write it😉❤️

Just giving everyone and update!!! PART 3 is on the way!! I haven’t had much time to write it but it has been started!!  

Thank You again for the kind words.  I can’t believe I’m a writer on this forum.  It feels surreal! 

maybe in part three, put in a scene where Andrea is sick, and she asks Jake to clean her nose. Someting goes wrong and she is forced to sneeze

50 minutes ago, RattleJake80 said:

maybe in part three, put in a scene where Andrea is sick, and she asks Jake to clean her nose. Someting goes wrong and she is forced to sneeze

Maybe a part 4 idea…maybe

Adoring this so far. Can't wait for whatever scenario you've done for part 3!

@Stormer235 @DesperationLover 

Part 3 is still being worked on.  I would like to add this part to the adult section which could take awhile since I’m not validated. Nevertheless! I’m still writing this story for another TWO parts! 

• 1 month later...