Sneeze Fetish Forum

If your sneeze fantasy came true, what would it be?

sneezefan222

I’d die if I could tickle my girlfriend’s nose.  Watching her nostrils flare and twitch until she lets out a powerful release.  🥰❤️

1 hour ago, Niceguy said:

Bold of you to assume there's only one. Lol

Lol but foreal though.. I have a few😏

35 minutes ago, vanessa_vee said:

Lol but foreal though.. I have a few😏

I agree with this haha but I’ve at least made my SO’s sneeze fantasies come true, at least some of them. Can’t really post it here since it’s for the mature audience only lol

Well, first of all, fictional worlds would have to start to exist.  Then, there would have to start to be some crossover between those fictional worlds and our reality.  In other words, things would get real weird real quick for a whole lot of people just because I wanted some freaky sneeze action.

So, instead, I'll just stick to writing fanfiction. :laugh:

My weird fantasy would be to have a "history viewer" with an AI attached that's programmed to home in on sneezes, so I could spy on all the sneezes that ever happened. For example, I could ask it to show me "The top 100 hayfever sneezing fits from women age exactly eighteen in the year 1985".

(Yes this is a bit non-consentual, that's okay for something that's explicitly a fantasy).

Edited by webmeistro
On 6/30/2023 at 1:57 PM, webmeistro said:

My weird fantasy would be to have a "history viewer" with an AI attached that's programmed to home in on sneezes, so I could spy on all the sneezes that ever happened. For example, I could ask it to show me "The top 100 hayfever sneezing fits from women age exactly eighteen in the year 1985".

(Yes this is a bit non-consentual, that's okay for something that's explicitly a fantasy).

Mine's not that far off. Lol

29 minutes ago, Niceguy said:

Mine's not that far off. Lol

So tell us then.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:46 PM, sneezefan222 said:

I’d die if I could tickle my girlfriend’s nose.  Watching her nostrils flare and twitch until she lets out a powerful release.  🥰❤️

That’s how I feel about my boyfriend. If I could just tickle his nose, I would be in heaven, but I do have a twist to mine. You see, I like to be a bit of a tease so I like the idea of placing my finger under his nose to stop his sneeze 

6 minutes ago, SneezeFae said:

That’s how I feel about my boyfriend. If I could just tickle his nose, I would be in heaven, but I do have a twist to mine. You see, I like to be a bit of a tease so I like the idea of placing my finger under his nose to stop his sneeze 

Damn that’s a good idea!! I could do that to my girl too. 

On 6/30/2023 at 6:57 PM, webmeistro said:

Mine would be like this but I would add something that had the ability to make a lifelike hologram of the people sneezing appear in front of me. Also the hologram would be able to authentically recreate the spray and the feeling of being sneezed on. But once the sneezing had finished the hologram would vanish along with the spray droplets

Well... I have a few although I don't think it's safe to post on a non nsfw board

Mine isn’t even that out there. Honestly, I just fantasize about losing my mental block around my husband and having him magically be in to blessing. 

Then of course I’d love to have him sneeze naturally in the middle of our typical marital activities, and I came SO close a few months ago, but no such luck. 

Just to date one of the rare incredible girls who always has to sneeze some 30 times in a row or more. I know they're out there but they're like shiny pokemon haha, so hard to come by. 

• 3 weeks later...

Take my bestie to forest with pollens (I also have heyfever, so I might sneeze hard too) or go to the place where we can talk and enjoy sneezes

I saw a book for children that a museum that makes people who come sneeze and I wanna visit and stay with strangers. Probably like game show and try not to sneeze while staying: flowers and pollens, cold and dusts, animals and feathers (imagine have allergies) kitchen with chinknni or peppers, then events to trigger to sneeze each other

• 2 weeks later...

It'd have to be being super tiny, and be able to crawl inside of a nose and have fun! Hopefully, I'd be able to get the sneezes going, and not be sneezed out

On 7/23/2023 at 8:33 AM, Holdbacks said:

Take my bestie to forest with pollens (I also have heyfever, so I might sneeze hard too) or go to the place where we can talk and enjoy sneezes

I saw a book for children that a museum that makes people who come sneeze and I wanna visit and stay with strangers. Probably like game show and try not to sneeze while staying: flowers and pollens, cold and dusts, animals and feathers (imagine have allergies) kitchen with chinknni or peppers, then events to trigger to sneeze each other

Where is the museum? 

I just want a person with and attractive sneeze having a fit from Allergies or Feathers inducing right beside me. Cuddling and stuff, that's it

On 8/3/2023 at 3:12 AM, sneezefan222 said:

Where is the museum? 

It's just a book. Hope that kind of place exists. However, I sometimes go to relatives house that no one lives, and it looks like dusty haunted house and tickle my nose then keep sneezing all day long. I'm experiencing similar to book for me.

On 8/3/2023 at 1:21 AM, BlessMeAchoo said:

I just want a person with and attractive sneeze having a fit from Allergies or Feathers inducing right beside me. Cuddling and stuff, that's it

That sounds like fun

If all my sneeze fantasies were to come true, many female fictional characters would get sick several times at some point in their respective storylines and people would wonder why...

On 7/1/2023 at 11:07 PM, Coolio said:

Mine would be like this but I would add something that had the ability to make a lifelike hologram of the people sneezing appear in front of me. Also the hologram would be able to authentically recreate the spray and the feeling of being sneezed on. But once the sneezing had finished the hologram would vanish along with the spray droplets

THIS! I really enjoy the idea of being sneezed on but can be a bit icky about the contagion aspect of it in real life. Holograms sneezing all over me would be the dream. Preferably really hot holograms!

9 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

THIS! I really enjoy the idea of being sneezed on but can be a bit icky about the contagion aspect of it in real life. Holograms sneezing all over me would be the dream. Preferably really hot holograms!

Yep it would be ideal. An even better aspect to add would be if you could add specific descriptive terms such as nose type to the hologram generator