Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bunnie and Alexander

dominchoo

I've finally gotten around to putting all the little fics I wrote of them in chronological order. There are some gaps in their "canon" if you will, just because i wrote these completely on a whim and had to do some work to make them cohesive (some that are posted here or on my tumblr may not fit perfectly into this version of events, but its okay! the ones in this thread will be completely in order) 

I may be slow to update this because 1- all the fics are out of order and most of them are years old at this point and 2- i literally can only write when motivated by a specific idea at the moment and i really want to keep this chronological!! 

anyways heres chapter 1, how they met. Not too much sneezing in this part, but trust when i say future parts/stories make up for it lol

edited to include character intros, since i'm bad at that in my narrative lol 

Bunnie Phillips - 24f, has the kink, social media manager at a clothing brand, introvert

Alexander Hawthorne - 23m, model, has a handful of allergies, introvert

Samantha, William, Kaden, and Alyssa are all friend of theirs, and there are a few names of family that aren't pertinent atm :)

On her way to the coffee pot (one of the myriad of items she was tasked with retrieving for various coworkers), her eyes caught on a particularly attractive man at her friend’s makeup station. His eyes were closed lightly as Samantha dusted powder across his lightly freckled cheeks. Bunnie tore her attention away just in time to avoid walking directly into another of her coworkers. Muttering an apology, she picked up the pace. 

After fetching coffee, jackets, phones, and many, many other items for others, Bunnie was about to take a minute for herself when her supervisor called her over. Tim, the superior that had been training her to take his place the last few weeks, was repeating what the director liked at these kinds of events. Good thing, because Bunnie had completely forgotten what he said last week at this point. 

“He just wants you to get as many behind the scenes photos as you can. Preferably candid.” Tim raised a hand to acknowledge someone behind Bunnie, who didn’t dare turn to see who it was. “Don’t ask why, he says it’s something about feeling ‘intimate’. It’s weird, but do what you can. And stay out of the way.” He added extra emphasis on the last sentence. 

Bunnie nodded, pulling her phone out of her pocket. Tim excused himself to go converse with someone else, and Bunnie found herself looking back to Samantha’s makeup station. She wasn’t sure if she wanted the man to still be sitting there or not, but felt oddly relieved when he was walking away. Bunnie quickly stepped past him, muttering an ‘excuse me’ as she made a beeline for Samantha. 

– – – 

“B!” Bunnie stopped, turning to greet Samantha. In tow she had William, another coworker of theirs, who was trailed by the model from earlier. “We’re getting drinks, you have to come.” 

Before she could protest, Bunnie met eyes with the model. He was absentmindedly running a hand against the underside of his nose while staring directly at her. Taken aback, she gave a nod, dragging her eyes back to Samantha. William and Samantha maintained a healthy conversation as the four of them piled into William’s small pickup. 

Samantha called shotgun, leaving Alexander and Bunnie to squeeze onto the comically small back seat. Their thighs were awkwardly pressed up against each other throughout the ride, both of them trying their hardest to make the other comfortable. Bunnie didn’t think her cheeks could feel any hotter. 

Thanking her lucky stars, Bunnie let out a sigh as she climbed out of the truck. Alexander was too attractive for her to not feel some kind of way when sitting that close to him. Excitement was already bubbling in her chest, even if she knew he was way out of her league. 

“h’Eshhuh-! nTschh-h’Ktschhu!” Alexander was barely out of the truck before he burst into a trio of desperate sneezes hidden under the collar of his shirt. All of the tension she had been detecting between them was just his need to sneeze. On one hand, that was insanely hot. But on the other, it only went to prove all of the aforementioned tension was simply in her head. It wasn’t that big of a reality check, in all honesty. Shit, he’s practically famous, even after his split with his modeling agency. Bunnie pushed aside all the mixed feelings and just offered a soft blessing as she followed Samantha into the bar. 

An hour and too many drinks later, Samantha and William were dancing without room for Jesus. A few feet away, Alexander was watching a very drunk Bunnie lean against the bar. 

“Hey.” Bunnie narrowed her eyes at the model, accusingly. Alexander blinked a few times, snapping out of whatever trance he had been in. A warm blush creeps up his cheeks as he realizes he was staring at her. “You’re really hot, d’you know that?” 

She was incredibly drunk. Bunnie could barely recognize that she said that out loud, much less who exactly she was talking to. In her intoxicated mind, this was a hot stranger, not her client. 

“Really?” Alexander quips, a smirk toying at his lips. Bunnie nodded fluidly, resting her head on her elbow. Their eyes were still locked on one another. 

“You’re even hotter from down here.” Bunnie said casually, bending her neck further into the crook of her arm that was resting against the bar. It was all Alexander could do to not burst out laughing. This was, in fact, the same woman who squished against the door of William’s pickup so that their legs weren’t pressed up together. And the same woman who refused to meet his eye until she was two drinks in and had barely said anything to him until now.

Alexander broke the impromptu staring contest first, glancing up to where William and Samantha had previously been dancing. Gone. Initially, he didn’t care. They were both adults and could manage themselves… Usually. 

– – – – – 

Bunnie bled into consciousness the next morning with the sun pouring in through the curtains onto her face. This was only odd because Bunnie never left her curtains open at night. Opening her eyes in a squint, two things hit her all at once. 

One; her head hurt like an absolute bitch. She barely even drank last night… Right? All the memories beyond entering the bar were a bit fuzzy, but she definitely cut herself off at a reasonable point. 

Two, and most worrying; this was not her bedroom. The sheets were a pristine white, and there was a cushy duvet over her. Most notably, there were no teddy bears. Yes, Bunnie was a twenty four year old adult and still slept with stuffed animals. It was only mildly humiliating. 

Pushing herself up slowly, she looked around the room warily. There was no way she had gone home with a stranger, she hadn’t done that in forever. However, all signs pointed to ‘one-night stand’ as she noted the clothes she was in. An extra large, worn cotton tee shirt was all she was wearing, which was definitely not what she had worn to the bar last night. Sitting herself on the edge of the bed, Bunnie’s eyes instantly found her clothes. Strewn messily on the bedroom floor was the pair of jeans and blouse she was in yesterday, accompanied with her very practical and decidedly not sexy bra. 

“You’re awake.” A voice, deep and smooth like caramel, served to wake Bunnie up fully. She locked eyes with the model from the shoot at Riviera yesterday, Alexander Hawthorne. “Feeling okay?” 

Bunnie took a long pause before she spoke, in awe of her situation. How the fuck had she gone home with not only a greek god of a man, but also a client. She was asking to be terminated at this point if her supervisor ever heard about this. 

“I’m fine.” She said, clearing her throat a bit before speaking up again. “I’m so sorry, but did…?”

“No, no!” Alexander shook his head, raising his hands up to emphasize his point. “I slept on the couch. ” 

“Okay.” Is all Bunnie said in reply. She was still confused as to how she had gotten into what was presumably his tee shirt, with her clothes strewn about his bedroom floor, but for now she just stood up and began to gather her belongings. Clothes, phone, glasses. She sent a message to Samantha, who would be able to pick her up if she asked nicely enough. 

Samantha pls come pick me up omfg 

“Do you want breakfast?” The model offered, still in the doorway of his own bedroom. 

“Um, I’m okay. Thanks, though.” Bunnie said awkwardly, ducking into the bathroom on her right. 

Jesus. She looked like shit. There was mascara rubbed off under her eyes, deepening her already prominent eye-bags. The lipgloss she had worn to work was smeared over her chin in a pink stripe. And the cherry on top was her hair, which was miraculously still in the braid she had worn to work, but was now exceptionally frizzy and unkempt. 

After a bit of cleaning up and changing clothes, Bunnie emerged from the bathroom looking much more put together. She nearly jumped out of her skin when Alexander was still leaning against the doorframe. His eyes flitted over to her, giving a small smile. She quirked her lips up briefly, giving him an uncomfortable smile before glancing at her phone. 

Fine. 

Thankfully, Samantha was on her way over after Bunnie had sent her location a few minutes ago. She didn’t exactly have the money for an Uber, and she was definitely not asking Alexander for a ride home. 

She didn’t hate the fact that Alexander was the one to take her home. Drunk her would be over the moon excited at the prospect of sleeping in his house and… in his bed. Ever since they rode in Will’s truck yesterday, Bunnie was getting uncomfortable feelings in her chest when he was around. Maybe it was because she had misinterpreted the tension between them as something it wasn’t, or maybe it was the sheer unprofessionalism of her sleeping in a client’s home. In his clothes. His bed. Even thinking about it now made her cheeks warm. 

I’m here.

“Thanks for letting me crash here.” Bunnie said, barely making eye contact with the man in front of her as she stepped towards the doorway he was standing in. He gave her a nod and moved out of the way, leading the way to his front door. 

“Do you need a ride home?” He asked politely, watching as Bunnie fumbled with her shoes for a moment. 

“Sam’s here to pick me up, thank you though.” She gave him a quick smile before ducking out the door. Maybe she should’ve thanked him again, or asked how to repay him.

Edited by dominchoo
  • 2 months later...

i had a plan to write from both povs and switch back and forth but tbh i am struggling with writers block atm (working through it dw!!) so heres the next installment of these two, let me know if you want the opposite POV of any of these!! (some are written from Bunnie's, some from Alexander's, and some in 3rd person - just depended on what i felt like i could do at the time)

Oh god… My brain was starting to short circuit at the sight of our “mutual friend.”  Samantha, my coworker and best friend, has been off and on dating another coworker of ours, William. Right now, I was pretty sure that they were ‘off’; which is why they invited friends to their non-date. 

“Hey, Samantha!” William said from across the lobby of the restaurant. Alexander hid behind him akin to how a child would hide behind their parents when meeting a stranger. Samantha excitedly made her way over to them, dragging me by the wrist behind her. 

The non-couple exchanged a hug and some pleasantries while waiting for the hostess. In all honesty, I couldn’t focus on the conversation happening next to me, not with that incredibly hot man standing across from me. I was trying my hardest not to stare at Alexander, who looked especially cute all bundled up in his jacket and hat; the type with the pom-pom on top. (not what I expected a supposedly well-off model to wear, but cute nonetheless) 

To be fair, I had mostly forgotten about our interaction over a month ago. It wasn’t like I was completely smitten, or every thought of mine revolved around him. But now, I’m at a total loss for words with him in front of me now. Especially so, because he kept rubbing that adorable  nose of his that was previously hiding behind his scarf. A few minutes later, we were sliding into our booth in the back corner of the restaurant. 

“Water, B?” Samantha said, elbowing me in the side harshly. I jumped, nodding a bit too enthusiastically towards the waitress. A glance at Alexander across the table revealed he was biting back a smile while looking at me. That sick fuck… how can he look so hot. 

There was quiet chatter filled the background, making for a cozy environment within the restaurant, which contrasted with the chilly air outside. I was looking over the menu casually, as my friends talked indistinctly about work. There was a notable lack of input from Alexander, who was presumably looking over the menu as well. I stole a peek, and almost instantly wish I hadn’t

Alexander, in all his attractive glory, was thumbing at his rapidly reddening nose and his breath was catching lightly. I hid behind the menu, pretending to be completely entranced by the… Caviar? Jesus, this place was expensive… 

Eh’Nxxgt-nxggt-! Euhh…” Two rapid sneezes were stifled into submission across the table. Obviously from the one and only Alexander Hawthorne. God, he’s so hot. 

“Are you sick? You’ve been sneezing up a storm over there.” William joked, elbowing Alexander gently. Alexander blushed, pulling his scarf back up and over his pink nose. 

“I’mb fi’de, and i’dt was like d’wo. There’s no s’dorm.” He replied with a cheeky smile, sniffling in a futile attempt to shift the congestion. I was still staring intently at the menu, trying to dissolve the warmth settling in both my chest and hips. 

The four of us place our orders and soon resume chatting. I, now without a menu to hide behind, have to resist the urge to pull out my phone and hide behind that. Especially so now that Alexander seems to be staring at me.

“So, B,” Samantha turns to look at me, and I quickly pull my eyes away from Alexander, “Have you decided on the job offer yet?” 

“Job offer?” Alexander asks, leaning against the table casually. Samantha gives him an excited smile. 

“Bunnie was offered a position at LandAm, as a communications manager!” She said, glancing over at me. 

“I’m still not sure.” I respond shyly. In all honesty, I didn’t want the position at LandAm. Yes, the company was more well known than Riviera, which should mean better pay. Only it doesn't. And I don’t want to start over from the beginning, knowing no one and having no one to rely on. 

“What do you mean? You’ve gotta take the job! How much are they paying, did they say?” Samantha continued to prod. 

“It’s not that much, honestly.” I say quietly, feeling really self conscious talking about money in front of a big shot model, even more so because he was so attractive and was staring right at me. 

“But, I mean-” 

“Sammie, just leave her be.” William says, reaching across to put a hand on Samantha’s. She gives me an apologetic look, biting her tongue. 

Alexander is back to staring at me. I mean, does he have no shame? At least I was trying to keep it on the down low. Does he want me to jump across the table and kiss him? I want to. God, I want to kiss him. I’m losing my fucking mind watching him sniffle and scratch at his nose with his stupid smug smile, and his eyes that just seem to inherently tease me. 

“Food’s here!” Samantha taps my hand, pulling me out of whatever daze I had gotten stuck in while staring at Alexander's beautiful face. 

Samantha passes me my plate, some kind of salad with expensive looking chicken on top of it. William and Alexander got fish, and Samantha got a steak. I was more than happy to dig into my food and completely tune out the sexy man who seemed to be rearing up for another sneeze. 

“Alright, so-” 

hhHEShh’Yieew! Oh, sorry.” Alexander peeked up from behind his elbow that was pressed against his mouth, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. He shot an apologetic look at William, who he interrupted. 

“Bless you.” William said, glancing at him casually. Alexander grunted a thanks under his breath, bringing a napkin up to his nose and wiping. Samantha and William immediately took up their conversation, and I somehow managed to pull my eyes away from the model and towards my salad. 

– – – 

“This dinner was really nice, thanks Will.” Samantha said with a smile, reaching out to put a mittened hand on her non-boyfriend’s forearm. William bites his lip, glancing at Alexander and giving him a nod. He laughed, winking at me while cocking his head quickly. Walk with me?

As we step away from our friends, I see Alexander wrap his scarf a little tighter. It was especially cold, which was to be expected in December, I guess. 

“Hell of a dinner.” Alexander says after a minute, breaking the awkward silence. 

“At least we got a meal out of it, right?” I say with a laugh, looking over him. My eyes snagging on his chapped red nose. He glances over at me, which is the only way I was able to look away. 

“Fancy meal, too.” He laughs. “I mean, can you guys even afford this kind of dinner?” 

“Are you calling me poor?” I joke, shooting him a toying look. Almost instantly, his eyes widen, but I cut him off before he says anything. “I’m kidding. They don’t pay me enough, but they like Will.” 

“I should’ve p’ahhhyy-! ehH-! Excuse meehhhH-EShh’yyeieww! H’rREessh–ew!”  Alexander ducked down into his scarf, his supposed allergies rendering him helpless. “Ugh, sorry.” 

“You okay?” I ask, willing my voice to stay even. He sniffled, making a vaguely disgusted look towards the ground before meeting my eyes. 

“Ah, don’t worry, the cold air fucks with my sinuses sometimes. It doesn’t help that I was unpacking decorations with my family today.” He shrugs casually. All I could do was nod, completely dumbfounded that I was having a conversation with a hot man about his allergies. Alexander chuckled a bit, rubbing his raw nose. This man is going to give me an aneurysm at twenty four. 

“Christmas?” I ask, a bit nervous to hear his answer. He smiles. 

“Yeah, all the family comes in and we get together.” Alexander looks off into the distance, looking as if he was reminiscing on an old memory. He took a deep breath, opened his mouth like he was going to speak, but didn’t. 

“That sounds like a lot of fun.” I say, looking up at him with a smile. Suddenly, he’s looking back at me. I swear he was looking at my lips for a split second there. 

“Do you want to get a drink?” Alexander looked down at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes, extending a gloved hand out to me. I took it, cheeky, willing to follow him wherever, if only it meant that I got to spend more time with him.