Sneeze Fetish Forum

stifles or non-stifles? *new*

Jun wee

HI! i know i posted this qn awhile back but i wanted to see if anyone had any new opinions on the qn. HAHA, hope to hear from many of you guys. happy commenting 😊

1 hour ago, Jun wee said:

HI! i know i posted this qn awhile back but i wanted to see if anyone had any new opinions on the qn. HAHA, hope to hear from many of you guys. happy commenting 😊

It depends.  Most of the time I like non-stifle but once in a while I like stifles.  

I'll take "all of the above", please and thank you. :D

Definitely prefer non stifled, but there are some stifled sneezes I still enjoy.

I would say non stifled really that I enjoy the most

I stifle a lot even when I'm alone, I believe I'm used to it

I definitely love a good stifle, but I also think just letting them go is what I prefer for myself! 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really dislike stifles. If I saw it on the title of a video, I just never clicked on it. And then I can't remember which video it was, but there was a mix of stifled and non stifled sneezes in it and I enjoyed it so much that I started liking them a lot. It depends though, i'm a bit picky. So I'd say I like both.

I'm on the non-stifle side. However, once in a while, a really good stifle or even failed stifle sounds really good to me 

Stifles aren't my favourite, however when I see a certain character in a book/show sneeze I'm happy no matter how they sneeze

Non-stifles, buuuuut I did once know someone who stifled who had these huge desperate breaths before the stifle that I don’t think would have happened if they hadn’t been stifling and… um… I quite liked that 🙈

I prefer non stifles as long as they aren't an over-exaggerated loud sneeze hehe, stifles are cute too though 😊

On 7/4/2023 at 1:07 AM, taway298 said:

how bout a fit that starts as stifles and progresses into non stifles 👀 

That

I like to stifle my own sneezes because I tend to go from a basic 3 to up to 12 sneezes in a row if I stifle!!

Hey @Juliana Great to see you again! 😊 I hope it's OK to mention here that I really enjoyed listening to your latest youtube clips. 🌺 👍 I noticed you stifled (or half stifled) many of your sneezes, but some of them you let out. Do you think your sneezing fits would be shorter if you didn't stifle at all? (I hope this is not too much OT here, but I'm really curious, and since this topic is about stifled vs. non-stifled sneezes, I thought it might be OK to ask... if you don't mind. 😊)

Every so often you witness someone try to stifle their sneezes and yet their stifling is actually louder than most peoples actual sneezes. Always makes me wonder what their unrestrained sneeze would be like.

To answer the question, its pretty must non-stifled sneezes all the way with me :D 

On 8/1/2023 at 5:57 PM, kiku said:

Hey @Juliana Great to see you again! 😊 I hope it's OK to mention here that I really enjoyed listening to your latest youtube clips. 🌺 👍 I noticed you stifled (or half stifled) many of your sneezes, but some of them you let out. Do you think your sneezing fits would be shorter if you didn't stifle at all? (I hope this is not too much OT here, but I'm really curious, and since this topic is about stifled vs. non-stifled sneezes, I thought it might be OK to ask... if you don't mind. 😊)

Hi! Of course it’s ok to ask! Thanks for watching I really appreciate it! Yeah for some reason my nose tends to go mad when I start to stifle and I definitely do get more sneezes, sometimes significantly so. I think the most I’ve counted before from stifling was around 18 or 19, which is… mad! Sometimes if I let my sneezes be more breathy or chesty there’s a higher chance those will be multiples too. I’m not sure why! There must be science behind it xx 

Hi everyone :) new here. I def enjoy a good pinch stifle. I remember growing up I had a crush on this girl who would always pinch, so I def have an affinity for stifles. But I've actually grown to enjoy full blown let outs a bit more lately haha.. nice to meet you guys!