Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bf Sneezy Car Obs☺️

vanessa_vee

Hii😊 I have a quick obs that happened literally two days ago. My bf picked me up from work. We drove to his house. We tend to sit outside in his car sometimes and just talk and vibe and play music before we go inside. He was talking and I had my sunglasses on. My bf was talking and mid sentence I saw his pre sneeze face. Thankfully I had my sunglasses on so he couldnt see that I was looking straight at him enjoying his buildup and double sneeze. Before the second sneeze I got to see his nostrils flare and his buildup. the second sneeze was definitely quick but the buildup to it was so hot. I could not believe i was sitting front row to a double sneeze🥹💗 The way his nose teases him gets me so bothered. Iykyk! Anyway i enjoyed it so much lolll

@vanessa_vee

So awesome you could witness that! I’m sure it felt amazing, sounded amazing, and looked amazing all at the same time!

I know you’ve posted before about being hesitant to tell him about your fetish, so I only hope one day it can happen in a positive way and you two can really really enjoy it together!

32 minutes ago, rysosneezy said:

@vanessa_vee

So awesome you could witness that! I’m sure it felt amazing, sounded amazing, and looked amazing all at the same time!

I know you’ve posted before about being hesitant to tell him about your fetish, so I only hope one day it can happen in a positive way and you two can really really enjoy it together!

I am hesitant I feel like there’s a chance he may not be as accepting as I am. For now im enjoying everything from a distance. But in time hopefully maybe things will change and there will be a moment to tell him

6 minutes ago, vanessa_vee said:

I am hesitant I feel like there’s a chance he may not be as accepting as I am. For now im enjoying everything from a distance. But in time hopefully maybe things will change and there will be a moment to tell him

I totally understand, and I definitely wish you the best regardless of if you decide to share it with him or not.  In either case, I'm glad you get to enjoy his sneezes no matter what... that's what really counts!

I really like your descriptions of your boyfriend's tickly, sneezy nose. It must have been so exciting to witness his double sneeze in the car. 🫠 Bless him!

Bless him! I know getting that sneezy out of his teased and tickly nose much have felt amazing! 

On 7/2/2023 at 3:34 PM, kiku said:

I really like your descriptions of your boyfriend's tickly, sneezy nose. It must have been so exciting to witness his double sneeze in the car. 🫠 Bless him!

Awh thank you!☺️ I’m visual i like to read someones obs and picture what it might look like IRL so i try to describe best I can! Hope to share more🙂

On 7/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, Sneezefairy said:

Bless him! I know getting that sneezy out of his teased and tickly nose much have felt amazing! 

His itchy nose bothers him more than anything. He has a sensitive nose which I love and it bothers him alot lol

On 7/6/2023 at 9:49 PM, vanessa_vee said:

His itchy nose bothers him more than anything. He has a sensitive nose which I love and it bothers him alot lol

Awe poor thing!! 

On 7/6/2023 at 7:49 PM, vanessa_vee said:

There is something really hot about how a nose reacts when it’s itching or about to sneeze… ugh I feel you on this a lot!!