Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scratch (The Ghost and Molly McGee)(M, pollen)

Deuce Williams

You have no idea how much I am resisting the urge to just hit caps lock and slam my hands down on the keyboard repeatedly. Because oh my goodness what a thing to wake up to.  Okay, maybe just a little caps lock, as a treat: HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HECK THIS IS SO GOOD!

Seriously, this is so GOOD. This is really, really good.

I love the flaring nostril and I love his eyes and the way his finger under his nose pushes it up a little bit and the whole thing is freaking great.

Is it wrong that I want to be the recipient of the flowers... And also the sneezes too? :laugh: I mean, who said that? Certainly not me, for I am a normal person who thinks normal things! 😅

Oh goodness, I am so happy right now because this exists and I get to look at it!

9 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

You have no idea how much I am resisting the urge to just hit caps lock and slam my hands down on the keyboard repeatedly. Because oh my goodness what a thing to wake up to.  Okay, maybe just a little caps lock, as a treat: HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HECK THIS IS SO GOOD!

Seriously, this is so GOOD. This is really, really good.

I love the flaring nostril and I love his eyes and the way his finger under his nose pushes it up a little bit and the whole thing is freaking great.

Is it wrong that I want to be the recipient of the flowers... And also the sneezes too? :laugh: I mean, who said that? Certainly not me, for I am a normal person who thinks normal things! 😅

Oh goodness, I am so happy right now because this exists and I get to look at it!

Thank you ❤❤❤❤😊 I'm really glad you like it! It took me forever to get the finger right, but I'm proud of how it turned out! (If recent pattern is any indication, there might be more pieces like this popping up soon)

It was me I was the recipient and he's absolutely doing this on purpose to mess with me   I mean uh wow, it's a mystery for the ages I guess 🤷‍♀️

7 minutes ago, Deuce Williams said:

Thank you ❤❤❤❤😊 I'm really glad you like it! It took me forever to get the finger right, but I'm proud of how it turned out! (If recent pattern is any indication, there might be more pieces like this popping up soon)

It was me I was the recipient and he's absolutely doing this on purpose to mess with me   I mean uh wow, it's a mystery for the ages I guess 🤷‍♀️

Well then we're on the same page...just two normal people thinking absolutely normal thoughts.  Nothing to see here.  :laugh:

Seriously though, your art is so good it would be great to see more of it. I'm not just saying that because it's Scratch, I'd love to see anything.

(And, like, give me tips? I'm a total beginner at this and I'd love to know how people do it. How do you do the lines so smooth and how do you get them to taper at the end? How do you do that effect where the center of his body looks like he's glowing - it looks just like in the show!)

2 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Well then we're on the same page...just two normal people thinking absolutely normal thoughts.  Nothing to see here.  :laugh:

Seriously though, your art is so good it would be great to see more of it. I'm not just saying that because it's Scratch, I'd love to see anything.

(And, like, give me tips? I'm a total beginner at this and I'd love to know how people do it. How do you do the lines so smooth and how do you get them to taper at the end? How do you do that effect where the center of his body looks like he's glowing - it looks just like in the show!)

Thank you! I hope to put more art stuff on here in the near future. :PScratch makes such a good test subject for sneeze things, there are so many possibilities and right now he's occupying about 98% of my brain so expect to see a lot of him around (plus he's super easy to draw, he's just a pillow with a friggin huge nose ❤️ )

(This all comes from like YEARS of practice lol. Smooth and tapered lines are a direct effect of a good brush stabilizer on whichever art program you use and I use them INDULGENTLY haha. This one was done on procreate using the default technical pen with a 45% stabilizer, but when I used to draw on a wacom I think my stabilizer was set to something like 60-70%. The glow is actually 3 different effects working in tandem: on a layer above his base body colour, I set the layer mode to Screen and made an amorphous blob where I wanted the glow. Once I got the shape right, I put a very slight blur filter over it, enough to loosen the brush strokes but keep the slight distinction between the inner and outer glow. Last, I duplicated his base body colour layer and put a bloom filter on it, creating the glow effect outside of the lineart. I waaaayyyy overwork art when it comes to Scratch 😅)

Also, just to put things in perspective, the whole picture took me about 3 hours (including the part that's been cut out lol). Most of my drafts just look like this

357701936_107391879077365_3638103444079710715_n.thumb.jpg.37486ac7af4f98e207dcee1624c9b433.jpg

Keep loose, have fun, and don't shy away from trying weird things! Some of the best fandom artists I know don't even follow the show model! Maybe you'll like smooth lines, maybe you'll find you prefer something sketchier, maybe you'll find your own glow method, maybe you won't want to do glow at all! Anything goes! Personal style is varied and adored so don't be afraid to play around and find what works best for you! I hope that helps 😊 I look forward to seeing what you do next!

7 minutes ago, Deuce Williams said:

I hope that helps

It really does! Thank you so much for taking the time to go into so much detail, and with so much encouragement! I appreciate it wholeheartedly! ❤️

1 minute ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to go into so much detail, and with so much encouragement!

Of course! From what I've seen of your other art, you're already incredibly skilled and have a great eye for composition and colour theory. I'll do anything I can to encourage growing artists and not just because I want more Scratch content I swear lol

(I joke, draw what you want, that's the best part of knowing how :P)

Heh, I bet Scratch could just take his nose off his face to stop himself from sneezing, but it would feel stuck in his head until he put it back on, and then it would come out twice as hard.

Hnnnn I drew another piece of Scratch but I can't upload it because I've reached upload limit 😭

(I guess teaser until I'm able to post more: it involves a decent amount of snot, as Scratch is wont to produce :P )

23 hours ago, LastCarpet said:

Heh, I bet Scratch could just take his nose off his face to stop himself from sneezing, but it would feel stuck in his head until he put it back on, and then it would come out twice as hard.

Oh boy, do I have a fic recommendation for you then! :Dhttps://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/83184-spinning-the-wheel-ghost-and-molly-mcgee-m-commission/

51 minutes ago, Deuce Williams said:

Hnnnn I drew another piece of Scratch but I can't upload it because I've reached upload limit 😭

(I guess teaser until I'm able to post more: it involves a decent amount of snot, as Scratch is wont to produce :P )

Here I am to repay you for your helpful advice by hopefully being helpful myself! (And not just because that sounds awesome and I want to see it SO BAD :laugh: )

If you're going to be using a lot of images, image hosting sites are where it's at.  Personally, I  use https://postimages.org/ and then when you get the link, you can embed it into a post by clicking on "Other Media" at the bottom right hand corner, and choosing "Insert Image from URL"

Like so:

TGAMM-Scratch-s-Booty-Dance.gif

Yeah it's a gif, but it still illustrates my point just fine... :laugh:

54 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

If you're going to be using a lot of images, image hosting sites are where it's at.  Personally, I  use https://postimages.org/ and then when you get the link, you can embed it into a post by clicking on "Other Media" at the bottom right hand corner, and choosing "Insert Image from URL"

Okay okay okay Imma try it (mess warning below because Scratch is a slob)

357975505-248987267882936-59878835728341

I have never been into colds/mess until Scratch, somehow his lack of manners makes it hot

33 minutes ago, Deuce Williams said:

Okay okay okay Imma try it (mess warning below because Scratch is a slob)

357975505-248987267882936-59878835728341

I have never been into colds/mess until Scratch, somehow his lack of manners makes it hot

HE LOOKS SO GRUMPY ABOUT IT I LOVE HIM! 😍

I love how his ghost body is starting to lose it's form, I love his scrunched up nose, I love the mess, I love that he's apparently trying to deny it while looking like...well, that. This is so adorable and awesome and I just love it.

6 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

HE LOOKS SO GRUMPY ABOUT IT I LOVE HIM! 😍

I love how his ghost body is starting to lose it's form, I love his scrunched up nose, I love the mess, I love that he's apparently trying to deny it while looking like...well, that. This is so adorable and awesome and I just love it.

Thank you for the kind words!!! And also thank you truly for the advice about image hosting, I'm glad it worked the first time! (Never drawn mess before, so I'm also glad that you liked it!)