Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrities that you would like to see sneezing!

AntheaHolmes

What celebrity would you like to see sneezing?!

Let me start. I adore Ben Whishaw. He's an amazing actor. He really is my favorite! So good in every movie or series. In my humble opinion and I really find him attractive. I also would love to see him sneeze. Just once. Even if it's fake. I don't care. Just one little sneeze. He's staring in a movie with a scientific modified pollen filled plant but sadly no sneeze just a little sniffle, which is adorable. 

Let me know which celebrity you would like to see sneezing! 

Bertie Carvel. His masterly portray of Johnathan Strange begged for him to sneeze - he even said he had a cold at one point, clutching a handkerchief but alas - nothing.  

If I get 3 out of 5 of these I'll be pleased.  In order of who I want to sneeze most.

1) Margot Robbie (fingers crossed the Barbie interviews will give us one)

2) Scarlett Johansson

3) Emilia Clarke

4) Miley Cyrus

5) Rihanna

1 minute ago, ArloEaston said:

If I get 3 out of 5 of these I'll be pleased.  In order of who I want to sneeze most.

2) Scarlett Johansson

3) Emilia Clarke

4) Miley Cyrus

5) Rihanna

They all have to be real sneezes btw lol

10 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

2) Scarlett Johansson

3) Emilia Clarke

4) Miley Cyrus

5) Rihanna

Amazing choices. I'm in for Margot Robbie as well. She's a beautiful woman and amazing actress. I'm more a male sneeze lover but don't say no to some women's sneezes. 

11 hours ago, Naraya said:

Bertie Carvel. His masterly portray of Johnathan Strange begged for him to sneeze - he even said he had a cold at one point, clutching a handkerchief but alas - nothing.  

I'm honest. I had to Google him but I understand why you like him.

Benedict Cumberbatch (of course). With how hard he pushes himself and his health while filming, I’m incredibly surprised we still haven’t gotten one. He’s done amazing acted ones but still no real ones 🥲

On 7/7/2023 at 6:08 AM, -lilac- said:

Benedict Cumberbatch (of course). With how hard he pushes himself and his health while filming, I’m incredibly surprised we still haven’t gotten one. He’s done amazing acted ones but still no real ones 🥲

Yes. I can understand why but to be honest, I find him good looking but not attractive personally. And be really should take care of himself! Nonetheless he's an incredible actor! Loved Sherlock! 

• 1 month later...

Jack Harries (I know there's a clip of him somewhere out there but it's so old he was basically a child and now he's 30)

Sam Claflin (I'm surprised that no one has ever mentioned him before here, because he's so hot!!)

Logan Lerman

Theo James!!

Henry Cavill

Kit Harington

On 8/31/2023 at 6:49 PM, obsexion said:

Jack Harries (I know there's a clip of him somewhere out there but it's so old he was basically a child and now he's 30)

Sam Claflin (I'm surprised that no one has ever mentioned him before here, because he's so hot!!)

Logan Lerman

Theo James!!

Henry Cavill

Kit Harington

All great choices! 🌺 I especially like Henry Cavill. He was so good as Charles Brandon in Tudors. Really loved his role. 

13 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

All great choices! 🌺 I especially like Henry Cavill. He was so good as Charles Brandon in Tudors. Really loved his role. 

Yes!! And omg his voice 🫠 I think he's also really interesting in the witcher as well, that long hair and those gold eyes suit him surprisingly well. 

Riverdale just wrapped and I am very disappointed at the lack of female sneezing on the show, or any of its spinoffs, especially since Archie comics are so ripe for sneeze material over the years. There's at least a video of Camila Mendes on the net somewhere, but I've yet to find anything from:
-Lili Reinhart
-Madelaine Petsch
-Vanessa Morgan
-Ashleigh Murray
-Kiernan Shipka

and others.

My list is kind of a grab bag of various celebrities, if anyone has anything from ANY of these please lmk

-Candice Patton

-Katherine McNamara

-Margot Robbie

- Florence Pugh

-Sydney Sweeney

Taylor Swift (i know there’s a clip from Red tour already but the quality is terrible and it’s stifled)

Edited by sneezingfun894