Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergic tour guide /F

Sneezyflowergal

Was at a museum a couple weeks ago and was getting this tour where the guide speaks into a microphone and you can wander off a little bit still hear, ya know? 

so there’s a room full of tapestries and she pauses, then turns to us and says “I’m sorry, I’ll try to explain as much as I can, but this room really makes my allergies go crazy” and my heart nearly stopped lol 

she didn’t end up sneezing but I could tell something about the room- maybe the material of the tapestries, maybe pollen caught up in in, maybe dust, something- made her nose itchy and she kept sniffle and politely clearing her throat-

but I wonder if when she first started out she had no clue how that specific area affected her and would have to turn the mic off to stifle a sneeze or something- or had to start taking allergy meds specifically- 

she also did like two tours a day apparently and we were the first one- I can only imagine how sniffly she’d be the second time around 🥰

Thanks for sharing, is a good thought! I remember once at the grocery store this attractive cashier stopped wringing in my stuff and said "I have to sneeze" and a great pre-sneeze expression came on her face, after a couple seconds she sniffled and said "nevermind it went away" and went back to it. Every time I went back to the store I hoped to see her sneeze but to no avail. But even though she didn't actually sneeze it was really hot to think about her sneezing and the fact that she mentioned it. 

On 7/2/2023 at 2:27 PM, Sneezyflowergal said:

Was at a museum a couple weeks ago and was getting this tour where the guide speaks into a microphone and you can wander off a little bit still hear, ya know? 

so there’s a room full of tapestries and she pauses, then turns to us and says “I’m sorry, I’ll try to explain as much as I can, but this room really makes my allergies go crazy” and my heart nearly stopped lol 

she didn’t end up sneezing but I could tell something about the room- maybe the material of the tapestries, maybe pollen caught up in in, maybe dust, something- made her nose itchy and she kept sniffle and politely clearing her throat-

but I wonder if when she first started out she had no clue how that specific area affected her and would have to turn the mic off to stifle a sneeze or something- or had to start taking allergy meds specifically- 

she also did like two tours a day apparently and we were the first one- I can only imagine how sniffly she’d be the second time around 🥰

Awe they seem so sweet about it too! I would have loved to be in that your group!