Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in sync

SFDON

A couple of days  ago, my wife and I went over to her parents house to hang out with the family. Her sister and her husband were also there. Many hours go by and we are all hanging out in the living room when my wife sneezes and then immediately after her sister sneezes. The sneezes were so close together it was almost like it was a rapid double sneeze by one person lol. Everyone was surprised and blessed them both and they just looked at each other and laughed.

Great experience, but I’ve never seen this happen before, has anyone else?

Edited by SFDON
  • SFDON changed the title to Sneezing in sync

I’ve seen it happen a couple of times randomly.  It almost always triggers additional sneeze conversations!  

Are they similar sneezers?

1 hour ago, wonderfulllife2013 said:

I’ve seen it happen a couple of times randomly.  It almost always triggers additional sneeze conversations!  

Are they similar sneezers?

Yeah, it’s gotta be very random I was thinking what are the chances of this? surprisingly it didn’t trigger any conversations which I was surprised about as well.

They are different kinds of sneezers, my wife will usually sneeze loud, powerful uncovered singles with occasional doubles and her sister is a quieter rapid fire sneezer who usually sneezes 3-4 times and usually covers.

3 hours ago, SFDON said:

A couple of days  ago, my wife and I went over to her parents house to hang out with the family. Her sister and her husband were also there. Many hours go by and we are all hanging out in the living room when my wife sneezes and then immediately after her sister sneezes. The sneezes were so close together it was almost like it was a rapid double sneeze by one person lol. Everyone was surprised and blessed them both and they just looked at each other and laughed.

Great experience, but I’ve never seen this happen before, has anyone else?

@SFDON this is a great Obs!  Do you know what set them off? 

3 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@SFDON this is a great Obs!  Do you know what set them off? 

Thanks! Not sure if anything set them off, I think they are just sneezy people lol.

45 minutes ago, SFDON said:

Thanks! Not sure if anything set them off, I think they are just sneezy people lol.

@SFDON 😂 the best kind of people! 

57 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

@SFDON 😂 the best kind of people! 

Yeah I agree 100% 😂

2 hours ago, SFDON said:

Yeah I agree 100% 😂

Honestly man you’re lucky asf to find a girl like that.  I hope I find a girl who’s just as sneezy as she is. 

5 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Honestly man you’re lucky asf to find a girl like that.  I hope I find a girl who’s just as sneezy as she is. 

I really am lucky, granted before I started dating her, I saw and heard her sneeze many times before, so I knew she is very sneezy. Even tonight, we went out with some friends and she sneezed 4 times in a span of like 2 hours. I always have the sneezy wife wherever we go lol.

5 hours ago, SFDON said:

I really am lucky, granted before I started dating her, I saw and heard her sneeze many times before, so I knew she is very sneezy. Even tonight, we went out with some friends and she sneezed 4 times in a span of like 2 hours. I always have the sneezy wife wherever we go lol.

Lol yep.  Have you ever induced her before??  Sorry if this is too personal of a question, but it’s been stirring in my head for a minute now 😅

3 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Lol yep.  Have you ever induced her before??  Sorry if this is too personal of a question, but it’s been stirring in my head for a minute now 😅

It’s no problem at all, I don’t mind answering lol. But yeah I’ve induced her a decent amount of times and it was amazing! She has a sensitive nose, so it doesn’t take much for the sneezes to come!🤣

2 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

That’s crazy! I’ve never seen it before!

Same, it was a first for me too, really surprised me!

23 minutes ago, kiku said:

@SFDON Thank you for sharing this! Bless both of the lovely sneezy sisters. 🌷 🌷

Of course! Thanks for reading😁

13 minutes ago, SFDON said:

It’s no problem at all, I don’t mind answering lol. But yeah I’ve induced her a decent amount of times and it was amazing! She has a sensitive nose, so it doesn’t take much for the sneezes to come!🤣

Does she play into your fetish when you induce her?  And what “tools” do you use?

2 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Does she play into your fetish when you induce her?  And what “tools” do you use?

Yeah she definitely plays into it and actually likes inducing now lol. Usually we just use a q tip and sometimes put chhinkini on it.

22 minutes ago, SFDON said:

Yeah she definitely plays into it and actually likes inducing now lol. Usually we just use a q tip and sometimes put chhinkini on it.

Noice 😁