Sneeze Fetish Forum

Moved to Finland

ukrsneeze

Hi! Just wanted to let you know

I officially moved to Oulu, Finland 2 days ago! Finally I'm in a safe place.

Leaving Ukraine wasn't easy.

Edited by ukrsneeze

@ukrsneeze Good luck with your fresh start in a new country! Good to know you are in a safe place. 🍀❤️
I pray for peace every day. God bless you.

5 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

You are such an intelligent, wonderful person and I wish you the very best and great experiences in the magnificent country that is Finland.

I have watched videos on Oulu and it looks like such a fantastic city. I also know how much you love the snow and Oulu with all the forests, looks absolutely beautiful in the snow. 

Edited by colorado198219

I am very happy for you.  I know we don't know each other but you pop into my head every now again, ever since the war started.  I hope this doesn't sound patronizing, but I live in an area with a lot of Ukranians, lots of mothers with children, and when I see them I cannot begin to comprehend their strength.  I moved to another country by choice, at my leisure, and it was still tough at times.  I can't imagine having to leave your home behind under those circumstances. Glad you are safe, my dude, even if would be preferable for the awful war to never have happened.

That’s great to hear! I can’t imagine how difficult it was to live in Ukraine over the past few years. Stay safe and good luck getting settled in your new home.

22 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

@ukrsneeze you’ll be able to move back to Ukraine one day, I guarantee it. If that’s what you want to do.  Heck you just might like Finland so much that you’ll stay forever! 
Good Luck to you and your new home! 

• 2 weeks later...