Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nosy thoughts

sneezefan222

Ever wanted to reach up to a big set of nostrils and rub them?  Maybe give them a tickle? 

2 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Ever wanted to reach up to a big set of nostrils and rub them?  Maybe give them a tickle? 

Yup, I love rubbing and tickling my wife’s big nostrils lol.

Just now, SFDON said:

Yup, I love rubbing and tickling my wife’s big nostrils lol.

@SFDON how big are they?

4 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

@SFDON how big are they?

They are pretty big but idk the actual size of them lol. They flare a lot in general and especially when she sneezes. I always tell her I love her nostrils but she wasn’t the biggest fan of them growing up but I think she’s started to appreciate them more now lol.

25 minutes ago, SFDON said:

They are pretty big but idk the actual size of them lol. They flare a lot in general and especially when she sneezes. I always tell her I love her nostrils but she wasn’t the biggest fan of them growing up but I think she’s started to appreciate them more now lol.

@SFDON does she flare them because they’re being tickled alot or just because.  I mean obviously when she’s in middle of a sneeze but like when she’s talking or just breathing?

4 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@SFDON does she flare them because they’re being tickled alot or just because.  I mean obviously when she’s in middle of a sneeze but like when she’s talking or just breathing?

She flares them without trying, they will flare a little even when she breaths and talks lol.

8 minutes ago, SFDON said:

She flares them without trying, they will flare a little even when she breaths and talks lol.

DUDE!  Those are the best!  I feel like they’re always being tickled by something when they do that lol 😂 

11 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

DUDE!  Those are the best!  I feel like they’re always being tickled by something when they do that lol 😂 

Yeah they really are the best! She hates it, but I love it😂

6 minutes ago, SFDON said:

Yeah they really are the best! She hates it, but I love it😂

Lol why does she hate it?

4 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Lol why does she hate it?

I guess a lot of women don’t think it’s attractive or cute lol.

6 minutes ago, SFDON said:

I guess a lot of women don’t think it’s attractive or cute lol.

Lol if they could only experience how it made us feel 😂 

29 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Lol if they could only experience how it made us feel 😂 

Yup, not many things better to look at😂

32 minutes ago, SFDON said:

Yup, not many things better to look at😂

Yeah especially if you’re the one who gets to tickle them. 

@SFDON Wow! Your description of your wife's nostrils is so lovely to read. 🫠 I just LOVE big nostrils that keep flaring, as if they were always tickled by something. 😊 You're so lucky to have the chance to rub and tickle them... You two appear like characters in my stories ❤️ (If you don't mind me saying so) I didn't think there are actually couples out there who live my dream. 🫠  Have a wonderful weekend, you two! 💕