Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning Sneezes - a new way for me

AntheaHolmes

Well here's a new self observation. So, it's always been a first time and today that was me and my nose. I've been experiencing morning sneezes. I don't know if this really is a thing but I was awake for like 3 minutes before I started sneezing 3 times in a row. My nose was suddenly so itchy that I couldn't hold back. The sneezes sounded like a wet 'hratschuu' As I said this was the first time my nose reacted that way. Seems like my body is 'allergic' to consciousness. ๐Ÿคฃ After blowing my nose, the itch was gone. I'll see if it's a new thing or was a one time sneeze experience. Have you ever experienced 'morning sneezes'?ย 

Gesundheit @AntheaHolmes ! ๐Ÿ˜Š I like the theory of being allergic to consciousness, LOL ๐Ÿ˜ Sneezing after waking up could mean that your nose reacts to dust mites that feel very comfortable in nice warm beds...
I've never experienced morning sneezes. I am allergic to dust mites, but they only make my nose stuffy. ๐Ÿ˜’

8 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Well here's a new self observation. So, it's always been a first time and today that was me and my nose. I've been experiencing morning sneezes. I don't know if this really is a thing but I was awake for like 3 minutes before I started sneezing 3 times in a row. My nose was suddenly so itchy that I couldn't hold back. The sneezes sounded like a wet 'hratschuu' As I said this was the first time my nose reacted that way. Seems like my body is 'allergic' to consciousness. ๐Ÿคฃ After blowing my nose, the itch was gone. I'll see if it's a new thing or was a one time sneeze experience. Have you ever experienced 'morning sneezes'?ย 

I think the cure for this is an extra hour of sleep ๐Ÿ˜ดย 

lol bless you and great Obs.ย 

13 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

From many years of sneeze research, I can confirm that morning sneezes are very much a thing :Dย Still not overly sure why, but you are certainly not alone. Never experienced them myself, but your 'allergic to consciousness' quote made me smile!ย 

16 hours ago, kiku said:

Gesundheit @AntheaHolmes ! ๐Ÿ˜Š I like the theory of being allergic to consciousness, LOL ๐Ÿ˜ Sneezing after waking up could mean that your nose reacts to dust mites that feel very comfortable in nice warm beds...
I've never experienced morning sneezes. I am allergic to dust mites, but they only make my nose stuffy. ๐Ÿ˜’

Dankeschรถn @kiku ๐ŸŒป Yeah usually I awake with a stuffed up nose and sometimes a headache...the sneezing was a new addition. I hope it will not be on regular basis. It's annoying. ๐Ÿ™„

4 hours ago, NoV said:

From many years of sneeze research, I can confirm that morning sneezes are very much a thing :Dย Still not overly sure why, but you are certainly not alone. Never experienced them myself, but your 'allergic to consciousness' quote made me smile!ย 

Thanks so much. ๐ŸŒท Glad you liked it. I haven't had the time to do some research yet. Just wanted to make sure to share this new experience with you all. Yeah, the 'allergic to consciousness' thing is actually not mine but I found it very on point.ย 

9 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

I think the cure for this is an extra hour of sleep ๐Ÿ˜ดย 

lol bless you and great Obs.ย 

Oh yes. An hour of extra sleep would be amazing. So happy you liked it. I guess I have more obs in the future as my allergies are really bothering me lately...I was never allergic as a child or teen. It started about 7/8 years ago.... annoying.ย 

28 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh yes. An hour of extra sleep would be amazing. So happy you liked it. I guess I have more obs in the future as my allergies are really bothering me lately...I was never allergic as a child or teen. It started about 7/8 years ago.... annoying.ย 

@AntheaHolmesย I canโ€™t wait!ย 
what are you allergic to?

Aaaawwww bless you, lovely observation. That's like what I do every morning. I usually sneeze acouple of times then grab a fresh handkerchief to blow my nose into.

7 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@AntheaHolmesย I canโ€™t wait!ย 
what are you allergic to?

Officially just Birch and Hazel. My doctor doesn't want to make another test because ' I already have Allergiesย  don't need more' but I'm also strongly reacting to dogs, dust some cats and some perfumes as well as other pollen.ย 

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Aaaawwww bless you, lovely observation. That's like what I do every morning. I usually sneeze acouple of times then grab a fresh handkerchief to blow my nose into.

Thanks and bless you too! ๐ŸŒบ

54 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Thanks and bless you too! ๐ŸŒบ

Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

2 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Officially just Birch and Hazel. My doctor doesn't want to make another test because ' I already have Allergiesย  don't need more' but I'm also strongly reacting to dogs, dust some cats and some perfumes as well as other pollen.ย 

Not gonna lie, I wouldnโ€™t mind seeing some of your sneezes ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคง

For me, itโ€™s never a question of if I will sneeze in the morning but when. ย I always wake up with a dull stuffed feeling combined with a tickle. ย About 50% of the time Iโ€™ll sneeze before I even get out of bed. ย Then more often then not Iโ€™ll sneeze several more times throughout the morning. ย 

i personally do not but there have been times where my girlfriendโ€™s sneezing fits have woken me up. not a bad way to start my morning though ๐Ÿ˜‹

2 minutes ago, taway298 said:

i personally do not but there have been times where my girlfriendโ€™s sneezing fits have woken me up. not a bad way to start my morning though ๐Ÿ˜‹

I can imagine that. ๐Ÿ˜

2 minutes ago, taway298 said:

Oooooohh I believe that! ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

4 hours ago, wonderfulllife2013 said:

For me, itโ€™s never a question of if I will sneeze in the morning but when. ย I always wake up with a dull stuffed feeling combined with a tickle. ย About 50% of the time Iโ€™ll sneeze before I even get out of bed. ย Then more often then not Iโ€™ll sneeze several more times throughout the morning. ย 

Bless you! Yeah, allergies can be tough. The itchy sensation and tickle are the worst for me personally.ย 

11 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Not gonna lie, I wouldnโ€™t mind seeing some of your sneezes ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคง

Thanks so much. That's kind. ๐ŸŒท

3 minutes ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes That was telepathy - we were thinking exactly the same thing at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜…

Love that! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒป

1 hour ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Thanks so much. That's kind. ๐ŸŒท

Wheww I thought you were gonna take this negatively @AntheaHolmesย 

but seriously, if you want to chat outside the forum. ย My email is in my profile.ย 

Wow bless you! I also feel you with morning allergies my goodness ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ