Sneeze Fetish Forum

I often used to catch, morning and evening, the same bus as a regular handkerchief user

Sometimes, in the morning, she would produce from her pocket a neatly ironed triangle of clean handkerchief. Usually, it would be predominantly white with a coloured border, occasionally with embroidered flowers. She'd fully unfold the handkerchief but what happened next was unusual: she'd use both hands to search through the fabric and find the spot she was going to blow into; slightly inexplicable, as the whole handkerchief was clean. Her style of blowing was pretty much established: three very soft blows, one handed, with no gurgling; but I do remember one instance of those same soft blows successfully moving copious amounts of loud snot - was she, herself, taken aback by this?!

She was clearly a 'clean handkerchief each day'- type person. On the journey home, she would produce a now-crumpled, but not obviously dirty, handkerchief and softly blow into it. For some reason, though, it was only with the first blow of the day that she seemed indecisive over which part of her handkerchief to use; when it was crumpled, she seemed not to need to search through itĀ 

Nice observation, that's similar to one of mine except for the girl was at a bus stop with tissues