Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being a friend.

sneezefan222

I am only posting this because I can’t post in the snake pit. 

@peach2218 I’m so sorry about what happened between you and your husband.  If you need someone to talk to I’ll be there.  

Thank you for your support. I feel like it’s the morning after a shitty one night stand and I’m full of regret and dread. Not a great feeling

2 minutes ago, peach2218 said:

Thank you for your support. I feel like it’s the morning after a shitty one night stand and I’m full of regret and dread. Not a great feeling

You can still tell him.  He’s not going to leave you over this.  He loves you.  

3 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

You can still tell him.  He’s not going to leave you over this.  He loves you.  

@peach2218 how are you doing?  

Cooking dinner, taking care of the kids, waiting for a moment alone. Probably just gonna have the forum front page open and hand him the phone. 

57 minutes ago, peach2218 said:

Cooking dinner, taking care of the kids, waiting for a moment alone. Probably just gonna have the forum front page open and hand him the phone. 

Can I make a suggestion? 

8 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Can I make a suggestion? 

Yes please!

38 minutes ago, peach2218 said:

Yes please!

When you tell him, be completely honest.  Tell him that you want to share this with him, but you’re afraid of being rejected.  After you say that tell him you have a fetish for sneezing.  Try not to beat around the bush or make him guess.  Like I said, if you’re honest and to the point, he will understand.  You got this!! Deep breaths.

Hey Peach💗 I don’t think I’ve come across much of what you share but I understand what you’re experiencing. I too struggle with wanting to tell my partner. I fear he’ll think it’s weird or just not be into it at all and it’ll change our entire relationship or worse leave me and being rejected. I also understand not being fully accepting of this fetish myself. Sometimes I have trouble admitting it to myself bc I always think why me. Or why this kink. It’s something so innocent as sneezing but it’s an uncommon fetish. Which makes it hard to share with anyone. Nobody knows accept this forum for me. Joining this forum was a step for me in accepting I have this fetish or kink. As far as your husband.. I also believe it sounds like he cares alot about how you’re feeling💗 It also sounds like he wants you to share this kink when you feel comfortable and are ready. I totally get wanting to have liquid courage with something so intense. However, with sharing something so important about you, I agree with @sneezefan222 ! Being transparent could truly help in your favor. Maybe type out or write down what you would want to say to him. I wish you the best.💗 You have an entire community of people who totally understand what you’re feeling. You’re not alone in this! Hope it goes well if theres a next time💗☺️ 

1 hour ago, vanessa_vee said:

Hey Peach💗 I don’t think I’ve come across much of what you share but I understand what you’re experiencing. I too struggle with wanting to tell my partner. I fear he’ll think it’s weird or just not be into it at all and it’ll change our entire relationship or worse leave me and being rejected. I also understand not being fully accepting of this fetish myself. Sometimes I have trouble admitting it to myself bc I always think why me. Or why this kink. It’s something so innocent as sneezing but it’s an uncommon fetish. Which makes it hard to share with anyone. Nobody knows accept this forum for me. Joining this forum was a step for me in accepting I have this fetish or kink. As far as your husband.. I also believe it sounds like he cares alot about how you’re feeling💗 It also sounds like he wants you to share this kink when you feel comfortable and are ready. I totally get wanting to have liquid courage with something so intense. However, with sharing something so important about you, I agree with @sneezefan222 ! Being transparent could truly help in your favor. Maybe type out or write down what you would want to say to him. I wish you the best.💗 You have an entire community of people who totally understand what you’re feeling. You’re not alone in this! Hope it goes well if theres a next time💗☺️ 

@vanessa_vee thanks for the backup!

3 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

I wish you the best.💗 You have an entire community of people who totally understand what you’re feeling. You’re not alone in this! Hope it goes well if theres a next time💗☺️ 

Thank you for the support and encouragement, I really appreciate it. I told him about an hour ago. It was rather anticlimactic.