Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unreal (M) sneezes on my walk with afternoon

Dukefan95

I was walking the walking trail near my house this afternoon. It's a very small town and rarely do I ever see people walking. I was crossing the street to go to the next area of the walking path and I see this tall guy waving to me. He was about 6'4 athletic build. He said he was new to the area and If I wanted to walk with him so I turned around and walking with him. In the middle of the street the sun came out from behind the trees and he mumbled "oh no" we go into the next path and he turns around and stares up into the sun for about 10 seconds. I ask him if he's okay and he lets out this massively loud explosive visible spray sneeze. Honestly it might have been the most spray I've ever seen in person, it went everywhere. He then let loose another booming sneeze with an absurd amount of visible spray. I say" bless you" and he says "thank you" and then winds up for one more loud sneeze, Again with visible mist swirling in the air. I say bless you again and he thanks me and says the sun makes him sneeze. Later on our walk we went in the sun again and sure enough he announces "I have to sneeze again" he sprayed 3 massive visible spray sneezes all over. I never seen anything like this. I definitely got splashed. Wow what an observation I had this afternoon!

Wow, thanks for those observations.

I honestly don't mind when men sneeze on me, so I would have enjoyed being splashed on with a guys sneeze in that situation!

I guess he sneezes in the sushine. I wonder if he sneezes often when he goes into the sunshine.

Is the pollen count very high there?

Yeah he was definitely photic. 

Not sure about the pollen count. I think it's about normal

Wow that is one sun sensitive nose right there! Would have loved to see that in person, would have given him a hug ☺️

I love visible spray so this was really enjoyable to read.  I wish people openly spray sneezed like that more often when outside 🥹

I have more good news. Another great obs from the same guy. More to come later 

So this morning on my day off, I went for another walk and very quickly ran into the same guy. I won't reveal his name but he is 36 and 6'4. He waved again and remembered me (as it turns out we live 3 houses apart omg). Anyways, we walk together and I saw we were going through an area where the sun would be coming through the trees, I was so excited. The sun came through the trees and I just legitimately stared at the guy, he stopped what he was doing, he stopped walking, he stopped talking and stared into the sky. He then said "gonna sneeze" and  wow did he sneeze. His first sneeze was incredibly loud and with a large amount of visible spray. He sneezed again with huge visible spray. He then sneezed a third sneeze in which was the most spray I have ever seen from a human being in my life. The spray had to have gone almost 15 feet. It was like a huge cloud of spray and mucus. I said blessed him and he said thank you. He looked over at me as I wiped off my arm and he apologized. I said "it's okay I'm normally into woman's sneezes not mans but that was something". He gave me a face and asked what I meant so I explained the fetish. He told me his wife has even better sneezes than him I should meet her some day and I just laughed but he said "I'm serious". I said omg, then he asked if I liked the way he sneezed and I said it the spray is amazing. He said he has always been an incredibly wet sneezer. He asked if I wanted to see more I said oh my God sure I would. As we went into the woods he grabbed a blade of grass and stuck it up his nose, he told me to put my hand out. He sneezed 3 huge massive incredibly visible spray sneezes into my hand. I mean my hand was absolutely drenched. I told him bless you and he thanked me and kept walking talking about sneezes. I get to meet his wife tomorrow, I can't wait !! Hope you guys enjoyed !!!

She didn't sneeze when I met her. It was a brief encounter but I've seen her 4 times briefly just in the past few days so I'm sure I will see her sneeze sooner rather than later. But man is she beautiful!!

On 7/13/2023 at 3:47 AM, Dukefan95 said:

So this morning on my day off, I went for another walk and very quickly ran into the same guy. I won't reveal his name but he is 36 and 6'4. He waved again and remembered me (as it turns out we live 3 houses apart omg). Anyways, we walk together and I saw we were going through an area where the sun would be coming through the trees, I was so excited. The sun came through the trees and I just legitimately stared at the guy, he stopped what he was doing, he stopped walking, he stopped talking and stared into the sky. He then said "gonna sneeze" and  wow did he sneeze. His first sneeze was incredibly loud and with a large amount of visible spray. He sneezed again with huge visible spray. He then sneezed a third sneeze in which was the most spray I have ever seen from a human being in my life. The spray had to have gone almost 15 feet. It was like a huge cloud of spray and mucus. I said blessed him and he said thank you. He looked over at me as I wiped off my arm and he apologized. I said "it's okay I'm normally into woman's sneezes not mans but that was something". He gave me a face and asked what I meant so I explained the fetish. He told me his wife has even better sneezes than him I should meet her some day and I just laughed but he said "I'm serious". I said omg, then he asked if I liked the way he sneezed and I said it the spray is amazing. He said he has always been an incredibly wet sneezer. He asked if I wanted to see more I said oh my God sure I would. As we went into the woods he grabbed a blade of grass and stuck it up his nose, he told me to put my hand out. He sneezed 3 huge massive incredibly visible spray sneezes into my hand. I mean my hand was absolutely drenched. I told him bless you and he thanked me and kept walking talking about sneezes. I get to meet his wife tomorrow, I can't wait !! Hope you guys enjoyed !!!

You TOLD him, he was fine with it, and then he induced more sneezes for you even when he knew you found them erotic?! And then kept talking about sneezing?!?! And he lives three doors down from you!!! Wow. O.O 😮 😯 😳 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 9:47 PM, Dukefan95 said:

Any updates? Especially with his wife?

• 2 weeks later...

It finally happened . I witnessed the wife sneeze. And wow was it worth the wait. More to come later!!

On 7/9/2023 at 5:00 AM, Dukefan95 said:

I was walking the walking trail near my house this afternoon. It's a very small town and rarely do I ever see people walking. I was crossing the street to go to the next area of the walking path and I see this tall guy waving to me. He was about 6'4 athletic build. He said he was new to the area and If I wanted to walk with him so I turned around and walking with him. In the middle of the street the sun came out from behind the trees and he mumbled "oh no" we go into the next path and he turns around and stares up into the sun for about 10 seconds. I ask him if he's okay and he lets out this massively loud explosive visible spray sneeze. Honestly it might have been the most spray I've ever seen in person, it went everywhere. He then let loose another booming sneeze with an absurd amount of visible spray. I say" bless you" and he says "thank you" and then winds up for one more loud sneeze, Again with visible mist swirling in the air. I say bless you again and he thanks me and says the sun makes him sneeze. Later on our walk we went in the sun again and sure enough he announces "I have to sneeze again" he sprayed 3 massive visible spray sneezes all over. I never seen anything like this. I definitely got splashed. Wow what an observation I had this afternoon!

I'm a huuuuge fan of seeing visible spray from sneezes. All that mist swirling and dancing in the air is something I truly look for in a sneeze ❤️

Thank you so much for sharing these obs! I'd hella look forward to hearing more from you!

12 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

It finally happened . I witnessed the wife sneeze. And wow was it worth the wait. More to come later!!

We are waiting for description :D

Okay so here is the obs from the wife. It was truly incredible. It was a few days ago.

A description of her is she is 33 years old, about 5'10 and a nose perhaps slightly on the larger side but It fits her well. She has long brown hair and a tattoo of a cardinal on her upper back.

She was wearing a pick crop top and short jean shorts and flip flops. Her toes were painted purple.

Anyways, I was doing yard work in the back and I see her walking over. We talked for a few minutes and noticed she was sniffly and was hoping for some sneezes. She is very friendly and very talkative so I had a good feeling. About 20 minutes into the conversation she stops talking. She looked up towards the sun and just stood there for about 15 seconds. She backs up a step and let's loose a huge "Acssshhhhhooooooo" the mist swirling in the sunlight was absolutely amazing. The spray was so thick and so visible. I bless her And she thanks me. She then winds up for another sneeze "acssshhooooo" with significant visible spray going a good 4 feet in front of her. She then sneezes a third time with visible spray. This sneeze had the most spray. Most spray I've ever seen from a women in my life. I mean it went all over and in all directions. The 4th and final sneeze was incredibly snotty. "Achooooo" this 4th sneeze had little spray but she snotted all over her face. I say "God bless you" and she says "thank you" She apologizes and turns bright red. She had snot on her face and kept talking to me. She then blows a rather large snot rocket while walking back to her house. 4 uncovered visible spray sneezes from a beautiful women.

OH MY GOD!!

Hopefully I see again real soon!

11 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

Okay so here is the obs from the wife. It was truly incredible. It was a few days ago.

A description of her is she is 33 years old, about 5'10 and a nose perhaps slightly on the larger side but It fits her well. She has long brown hair and a tattoo of a cardinal on her upper back.

She was wearing a pick crop top and short jean shorts and flip flops. Her toes were painted purple.

Anyways, I was doing yard work in the back and I see her walking over. We talked for a few minutes and noticed she was sniffly and was hoping for some sneezes. She is very friendly and very talkative so I had a good feeling. About 20 minutes into the conversation she stops talking. She looked up towards the sun and just stood there for about 15 seconds. She backs up a step and let's loose a huge "Acssshhhhhooooooo" the mist swirling in the sunlight was absolutely amazing. The spray was so thick and so visible. I bless her And she thanks me. She then winds up for another sneeze "acssshhooooo" with significant visible spray going a good 4 feet in front of her. She then sneezes a third time with visible spray. This sneeze had the most spray. Most spray I've ever seen from a women in my life. I mean it went all over and in all directions. The 4th and final sneeze was incredibly snotty. "Achooooo" this 4th sneeze had little spray but she snotted all over her face. I say "God bless you" and she says "thank you" She apologizes and turns bright red. She had snot on her face and kept talking to me. She then blows a rather large snot rocket while walking back to her house. 4 uncovered visible spray sneezes from a beautiful women.

OH MY GOD!!

You're very lucky, how much I desire to see a scenario of a persons sneeze like this! This is such a treat to read ❤️

14 hours ago, Dukefan95 said:

OH MY GOD!!

Have you felt some of the spray? 

• 6 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 6:05 PM, Dukefan95 said:

I say "God bless you" and she says "thank you" She apologizes and turns bright red. She had snot on her face and kept talking to me. She then blows a rather large snot rocket while walking back to her house. 4 uncovered visible spray sneezes from a beautiful women.

Wow, girls blowing snotrockets are so rare ... thanks for your obs!  

On 7/11/2023 at 11:29 AM, SkolVikes said:

I love visible spray so this was really enjoyable to read.  I wish people openly spray sneezed like that more often when outside 🥹

no same it is just So Good

On 7/16/2023 at 12:33 PM, solitaire-au said:

You TOLD him, he was fine with it, and then he induced more sneezes for you even when he knew you found them erotic?! And then kept talking about sneezing?!?! And he lives three doors down from you!!! Wow. O.O 😮 😯 😳 

Hahaha I was literally about to say the same thing. My god what a score! Youre so lucky!