Sneeze Fetish Forum

What does anyone have going on new or exciting?

Darkjolteon

I will go first. I am going back to school for my psychology degree. I am skating every Tuesday evening and fully enjoying it. I have made another huge leap in my mental therapy and health. (Still difficult but managing) I have a great D&D group, and I am starting to play new TCGs, Flesh and Blood is my favorite so far although it is very complicated still. 

I’ve got company coming next weekend, and then in August I go back home to visit for the first time in almost 2 years

I’m thinking of getting back in college.  I’ve wanted to be a lawyer for awhile but I have a loonnng way to go.  

other than that there’s not much going on. 

I start grad school in August! I’m currently finishing up my degree for my undergrad this summer and I’m working towards getting an axolotl as a pet

I love all the new things going on. Trips, new scenery, school, pets... these are all amazing. Thank you all for sharing. 

I got a rec center pass last week. Tried out a gym for the first time ever. Meh.

I can use the pool whenever, though, so that's a benefit. I also did my first aqua fit class on Friday.

Starting school soon with a full ride scholarship studying something I’m passionate about and moving into a different unit in my apartment complex within the next three months. It’s going to be same sized unit as my current apt but with a breezeway and balcony, and better windows.