Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you enjoy hugging someone while they sneeze?

Sneezefairy

I have always been a hugging type of person, but I love to hold people while they sneeze, like I’m being there for them and holding them through it. Is that something you enjoy too?? Or even do you like being hugged when you sneeze? 

4 hours ago, Céline said:

I love sneezing myself when im hugging someone

Oooo that’s interesting! Thanks for sharing ☺️

8 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

I have always been a hugging type of person, but I love to hold people while they sneeze, like I’m being there for them and holding them through it. Is that something you enjoy too?? Or even do you like being hugged when you sneeze? 

plankton GIF

14 hours ago, taway298 said:

yes and especially cuddling!!

Oh I agree with this 100%!!

1 hour ago, Niceguy said:

Oh, yeah, that and while cuddling is the best!

Cuddling is the best because I can hold them close to me while they sneeze! 

If the opportunity arose, then I'm sure I'd enjoy it.

This has happened to me only twice that I can remember, and I did like it. Although I prefer being able to see someone when they sneeze, there was something about the connection of the moment that made it special.

Once i hugged my ex girlfriend when She was about to sneeze, i have to mention also that i was on a chair while She was standing up so i could clearly see inside of her beautyful nostrils

Definitely yes. Hugging, cuddling and any other word to describe that closeness 

I don't think I would like it if someone was hugging me while I sneezed. Except maybe if it was someone that had the fetish as well, maybe.

But I definitely like cuddling or hugging my SO whenever he sneezes, that's something we started doing since I told him about the fetish ^_^

On 7/17/2023 at 3:41 AM, NiceName said:

Once i hugged my ex girlfriend when She was about to sneeze, i have to mention also that i was on a chair while She was standing up so i could clearly see inside of her beautyful nostrils

Wow... very jealous

Hugging someone and them sneezing while nuzzled into my neck, or heaven forbid a full on fit... 😍

On 7/18/2023 at 9:32 AM, Roza said:

Hugging, kissing, cuddling, you name it🤭

Absolutely!! I've done all three. It's a beautiful feeling of intimacy and closeness.

Nobody has ever sneezed while I was cuddling them... I am missing out on something aren't I?

Hugging & cuddling someone who is sneezing, absolutely I love it. 

Being hugged when I'm sneezing, not so much. Unless I find someone who has the kink too, that could be fun. Otherwise I'd be too self conscious, worried they'd be grossed out or something. 

• 2 weeks later...

one time recently my friend hugged me and sneezed into my shoulder (I think to be funny she has no idea about any of this...). it really took me off guard and i had no strong feelings about it either way. but its interesting to feel every sensation of the other person.

Edited by Melody

It can feel comforting when im being hugged when i am having a fit, but it has to be someone i feel very close to.

I also tend to worry alot about snotting up their clothes.