Sneeze Fetish Forum

What happened to double gs sneeze?

guy that does things

1 minute ago, Double G said:

You Tube has deleted my channel, sadly. :(

Just noticed that this was from July, where I took down half my videos. This time YouTube did it. Also, thank you to everyone for being so sweet about me! 

I saw your channel disappear and saw that the videos I liked said that it was terminated. Guess that's confirmed now, which really sucks, your videos were fantastic!

12 hours ago, Double G said:

You Tube has deleted my channel, sadly. :(

Not again! Ahh well... it was glorious while it lasted.

Are you gonna try and make another account, or maybe find a different website to host them on?

1 hour ago, Double G said:

I’m not sure what to do now! It’s a shame, because I’m quite sneezy at the moment (Autumn allergies starting, ugh!!)

you should go on onlyfans...offer free membership but sell your videos...however if you do this, people will want to see your face, and that is totally up to you if you want to take that big step...good luck

30 minutes ago, chessgod said:

you should go on onlyfans...offer free membership but sell your videos...however if you do this, people will want to see your face, and that is totally up to you if you want to take that big step...good luck

Thank you for the advice! ❤️

My girlfriend isn’t happy with me showing my face, and I want to respect that (I’m not wild about the idea either tbh). Guess I’ll have to sneeze at myself in the mirror for a while, until I work out what to do!! 

17 hours ago, Double G said:

I’m not sure what to do now! It’s a shame, because I’m quite sneezy at the moment (Autumn allergies starting, ugh!!)

Perhaps rumble 

I think I’ll try to make an OnlyFans. Ironically, I just caught my girlfriend’s cold - it’s frustrating sneezing so much a week after being banned from YouTube!!! 😭😭🤧🤧

34 minutes ago, Double G said:

I think I’ll try to make an OnlyFans. Ironically, I just caught my girlfriend’s cold - it’s frustrating sneezing so much a week after being banned from YouTube!!! 😭😭🤧🤧

Have you considered posting on Tumblr? I find people are more respectful on there and you aren’t as likely to get banned and have your content removed.

OnlyFans is a good option, and you totally don’t have to show your face; there are people on there who fully have sex in like ski masks or whatever lol. I dunno what the rules are on sexual content without nudity on Patreon, but I think some people have had success setting up there. And ofc tumble is always a winner and has a pretty established sneeze fetish community already. In any case, hope you find a platform where you continue to enjoy sharing with us all! It is very generous of you!

Edited by Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea
On 9/17/2023 at 4:42 PM, Double G said:

Someone else brought up Tumblr which is a pretty decent option, if you really felt like you could *maybe* make unlisted YouTube videos and post the links here? Not sure how the unlisted posting quite functions but that too maybe

• 3 months later...

I just went through a YT channel deletion myself and am frustrated as hell. Sorry that happened to you!! ❤️

On 1/2/2024 at 5:21 AM, Double G said:

Mostly! 😊🤧

Mystery solved! I missed you.

Welcome back!

Do you plan to upload any of your old videos in Google Drive for us, mere mortals? 🙂

5 hours ago, LucasNorth said:

Welcome back!

Do you plan to upload any of your old videos in Google Drive for us, mere mortals? 🙂

Thank you! I don’t have any plans to, just what’s on YouTube