Sneeze Fetish Forum

Live sneezing challenges

Céline

I wanted to do a live sneezing session where people could send requestzs irl and talk to me while im sneezing can anybody tell me what platform might be best for that? 

6 minutes ago, Céline said:

I wanted to do a live sneezing session where people could send requestzs irl and talk to me while im sneezing can anybody tell me what platform might be best for that? 

Facebook, insta and YouTube are the only platforms I know you could go live I don’t know about any other platforms 

3 hours ago, Céline said:

I’d say YouTube or discord! 

4 hours ago, Céline said:

Prob youtube but ud need 1000 subs i think first so then instagram i guess? Whatever you decide lmk cause I interested haha

• 2 weeks later...

If we created discord server, I will join. We can share links of sneezing videos, stories and types of sneezing, join voice call and enjoy our sneezes