Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just chatting it up.

sneezefan222

On 7/14/2023 at 6:58 PM, Roza said:

Anyone else dealing with prolonged heatwave?🥵 I'm in southern Europe!

i fkn feel you.... im in madrid and its so unbearably hot in my house that i havent slept properly in like a month 😓

53 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

shake-on-stage.gif

😂 

43 minutes ago, Melody said:

i fkn feel you.... im in madrid and its so unbearably hot in my house that i havent slept properly in like a month 😓

Tbh that’s the worst when it’s so hot it fucks with your sleep.  Like you’re trying to rest but your body can’t keep itself cool so you just toss and turn for hours. 

• 2 weeks later...

You're right, sleep problems has to be the worst part!! I managed to escape for a little while in northern Europe and by the time I was back it's been a lot better (at least nighttime temperatures are bearable), how about you guys, has it subsided at all where you live?

1 hour ago, Roza said:

You're right, sleep problems has to be the worst part!! I managed to escape for a little while in northern Europe and by the time I was back it's been a lot better (at least nighttime temperatures are bearable), how about you guys, has it subsided at all where you live?

It’s been 105-107F all month long here.  Night temps drop to about 80-85F. 

37 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

It’s been 105-107F all month long here.  Night temps drop to about 80-85F. 

That's been my experience the past few weeks. Definitely not fun, but kind of used to it by now

10 hours ago, demon_destroyer7479 said:

That's been my experience the past few weeks. Definitely not fun, but kind of used to it by now

Same

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 6:58 PM, Roza said:

Anyone else dealing with prolonged heatwave?🥵 I'm in southern Europe!

I see this a bit late, but here in Germany it was also hot, but not as hot as you had it in southern Europe

On 8/11/2023 at 12:06 PM, Sneezyboy said:

I see this a bit late, but here in Germany it was also hot, but not as hot as you had it in southern Europe

It's nice and cloudy here atm. I'm sure still much hotter and sunnier than in Germany though😅

3 minutes ago, Roza said:

It's nice and cloudy here atm. I'm sure still much hotter and sunnier than in Germany though😅

Yes i think that too. But i am happy that it is not too hot😅

how are you doing?

3 minutes ago, Roza said:

Doing well, having a few lazy days! How about you/everyone else?

I am doing good too. My coworker has a very sneezy cold. She is sneezing and blowing her nose the whole day so it was a very good day:)

Okay, since we are chatting things up.. I can totally relate to what you are saying, however, aren't there times when someone's sneezing is more disturbing than exciting? I'm not trying to shame the sneezer here btw, on the contrary😅 It's like the most normal and mundane physical reaction but it's us I feel sometimes can be a bit... unwantedly too aware of it, if that makes sense. 

Yes I know what you mean. And yes there are times where it is like you say. But now it is not one of this times😅