Sneeze Fetish Forum

Metro and Allergies Don't Mix

Amethystgoddess

Kailey rubbed her nose as she sat on the metro. Kailey was a wealthy woman and so she never used to have to use public transportation before. Recently, though, her husband left her for his secretary and then managed to bankrupt them before the whole divorce settlement was finished. It had been a rough couple of weeks, but she was trying to get a job now. This was the first time she had ridden on a metro and one thing she didn't think about was that people often took their pets on the metro. 

Kailey had a highly sensitive nose. She was allergic to most things. Dogs though really made her sneeze and the woman next to her had a huge hairy dog. There were no other places to move the metro was so packed and Kailey was face to face with the woman with the dog. Kailey also had huge sneezes. Never quiet or dainty, always loud and messy. Kailey was able to rub her nose, but it didn't do much to alleviate the tickle. 

She only had six more stops to go and maybe this woman would get off even sooner. The tickle was starting to grow. Her eyes were starting to water as the tickle got more intense. Kailey tried rubbing her tongue over the roof of her mouth when the lady with the dog asked her "Are you okay?" Kailey realized what she must look like right now. "I'm s..ss. orry, buuut i. i.i. think I'm gooo nnnna sne. ahh ahh Ahhhhh" Kailey fought against the sneeze, but at this point everyone around her noticed what was about to happen. The woman with the dog frantically started looking for a tissue in her bag to save her from the spray that was coming. It was too late. The woman with the dog watched in horror as Kailey's nostrils grew in size quivering as she tries to hold the sneeze back. Her jaw-dropping involuntarily for the impeding sneeze and her eyes fluttering shut as she let out a huge wet sneeze out on the poor womans face. AAACHCOOOOOOOOO! Before anyone could react Kailey was going to sneeze again. She tried raising her hands to catch this one, but she knew that this would only make the spray spray out in other directions so she got the passengers beside and behind her as well as she let of three rapid style giant sneezes Achooooo ACHOOOOO ACCHOOOOO. 

She still wasn't done, her nose still tickling she geared up for another aaaahh ahhhh ahhh ACHOOOO. Luckily the reached the next stop and everyone got out of the train to get away from the sneezing lady. Kailey continued her fit for the next 3 stops before getting out and vouching to find another way to work the next time. 

• 1 month later...