Sneeze Fetish Forum

trying to not blow my nose at work (audio only)

Céline

Today I tried to not blow my nose at work during a fit I lasted 21 muintues but at the end I could sniff it up anymore here is the link 

Only grasspollen triggered my nose (I believe)

@Céline God bless you!  I’m telling you you gotta just let those big ones out!  Regardless your sneezes are beautiful and I always enjoy hearing them 😅❤️

2 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Céline God bless you!  I’m telling you you gotta just let those big ones out!  Regardless your sneezes are beautiful and I always enjoy hearing them 😅❤️

thanks

Bless you, @Céline - that was one long tickly fit, especially when you were trying so hard not to give in and blow your nose. You must have really appreciated the nose-blow you had when you finally relented, hope you managed to blow that tickle out for a little bit!

I do understand the "trying not to blow at work" piece - I hate holding back, but usually really don't want to blow my nose like a foghorn in the office. Usually have to try to escape to somewhere I can have a proper blow (but pretty sure the whole building can still hear me...)

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2023 at 10:27 AM, Céline said:

Today I tried to not blow my nose at work during a fit I lasted 21 muintues but at the end I could sniff it up anymore here is the link 

Only grasspollen triggered my nose (I believe)

This was amazing, thank you so much for sharing!  

• 1 month later...

Loved this clip - thank you for sharing (and bless!)

They were so desperate and congested by the end :)

• 3 weeks later...