Sneeze Fetish Forum

A humdrum handkerchief observation and not a handkerchief observation

launderedlace

On my way back from the shops in the rain. I passed one woman who was mid-way through wiping her nose with a disorganised handkerchief: in the fleeting moment before she returned the crumpled material to her jacket pocket, I was able to take in that it had a purple and black border, surrounding a white centre. Undoubtedly a men's handkerchief, it had clearly seen some use, but I wouldn't describe it as obviously dirty. A few minutes later ...

... I bumped into another woman: this one I'm aquainted with, know her to be a handkerchief user and, in fact, shared on SFF an earlier observation ['Calm, chaos, calm'] of her blowing fiercely into a pretty ladies' handkerchief. On this occasion, holding her umbrella in one hand as we briefly chatted, she gave her nose a quick wipe with the back of her other. Was I about to be in luck again?! Nope ... we said goodbye to eachother and went our separate ways, with no sign of a handkerchief. I'm consoling myself that she got somewhere dry then, with two hands available, treated one of her attractive handkerchiefs to a series of immensely powerful blows 

Edited by launderedlace

Nice observation for yhe first lady, maybe the second lady was an opportunity to practice chivalry and over her you handkerchief?

On 7/19/2023 at 5:25 AM, Hankysneeze said:

Nice observation for yhe first lady, maybe the second lady was an opportunity to practice chivalry and over her you handkerchief?

It's an intriguing thought, although the umbrella may have been an impediment - alternatively, the offer might have been to hold the brolly so that she could have a fierce two-handed blow into her own handkerchief

18 hours ago, launderedlace said:

It's an intriguing thought, although the umbrella may have been an impediment - alternatively, the offer might have been to hold the brolly so that she could have a fierce two-handed blow into her own handkerchief

Maybe, but to have guaranteed handkerchief use, the offer of your handkerchief would have been my first thought in that situation. Thankyou for your excellent observations nonetheless.

21 hours ago, launderedlace said:

In the original 'Calm, chaos, calm' observation, the woman was inflicting some of the most fierce blows I've ever witnessed into what may have been a lace handkerchief (I wasn't close enough to be sure). For my particular fetish, and given the rarity of such sightings, I would have loved to get a close-up view of a repeat performance. The reality is that she'd almost certainly have had a different, possibly plainer, handkerchief the other day, so it would have been a slight anti-climax. But, hey, life's full of intringue, isn't it?!