Sneeze Fetish Forum

Non-sneeze “bless you”s

Lady Blessington

1. I sent someone condolences when I heard they’d lost a family member, and they texted back “bless you.”

2. I bicycled home from work in a massive rainstorm, and passed under a bridge where a couple of dry people were waiting it out. We looked at each other and one of them said “bless you.” I almost fell off the bike over it 😂🥰

@ice_cream_though I like that. 😊 I admit I envy you English native speakers a bit for having an expression like that - I think it's sweet and caring, and it has a spiritual meaning too, even though many (most? some?) times people don't think about that when they say it. I, personally, think no matter if the person saying it is religious or not, to say "Bless you" (with or without "God" included) means sending a gift of love and warmth to the other person. ❤️

3 hours ago, kiku said:

@ice_cream_though I like that. 😊 I admit I envy you English native speakers a bit for having an expression like that - I think it's sweet and caring, and it has a spiritual meaning too, even though many (most? some?) times people don't think about that when they say it. I, personally, think no matter if the person saying it is religious or not, to say "Bless you" (with or without "God" included) means sending a gift of love and warmth to the other person. ❤️

Thank you for getting it! 💓

• 1 month later...

My parents are kind of traditional and religious, so they throw around a God Bless You once in a while and it’s weird for me because of the fetish. Plus, I live in a pretty conservative part of the United States where Bless You and it’s variants are used quite often. It always catches me off guard lol.

On 9/15/2023 at 9:54 PM, bingochamp7 said:

My parents are kind of traditional and religious, so they throw around a God Bless You once in a while and it’s weird for me because of the fetish. Plus, I live in a pretty conservative part of the United States where Bless You and it’s variants are used quite often. It always catches me off guard lol.

Oh gosh that is so relatable 🫶🏻