Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recommendations for London, Paris and Switzerland (Lucern and Alps region)….

Privatedancer

Since people here are from all over I thought I would see if I could get any recommendations for an upcoming trip- all adults.  Obviously I know the main tourist attractions but are there great experiences, tours, restaurants, hotels, museums, shops, etc not to be missed?  And what may not be that exciting?  For example- I definitely want to see a show on West End - any recommendations or is there an even better experience?

I’ll try to help as best as I can from what I know or can remember.

For Paris I would suggest the Champs-Élysées, Montmartre and Bastille districts, as well as all the known monuments that are beautiful. Le Louvre is the best museum in my opinion. The Moulin Rouge cabaret show is incredible, if you’re interested. And Disneyland Paris if you like amusement parks. There’s so much to do, it really depends where you’re staying exactly. Same for the hotels.

For Switzerland, Lucern is a magnificent city. People usually like to see the Lion monument, and the area around the Spreuerbrücke is beautiful, with quite a few shops and cafes around. Nearby Lucern, there’s the Seelisbergsee. It looks like paradise and it’s usually very calm there. The funicular of Stoos also, you will have a magnificent view, or the cruise on the lake of the 4 Cantons. There’s also a train that climbs uphill to Mount Pilatus. For the hotel, I recommend the Gütsch castle. It’s incredible and you’ll have a fantastic view as well.

I hope you have a great time. If you have more questions, feel free to ask, i’ll do my best to answer them :)