Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezy Redhead (F, Gigantic)

BreathyChestMan

Helen Ukrowski (that's "oo-KROV-skee") was a redhead. She was 30 years old, and anyone who knew her could attest to her charm, her beauty, and when necessary, her firmness. Anyone who knew her could also tell you that her sneezes were, let's say, special. She had become somewhat of a celebrity due to her sneezes, and she didn't know how to feel about that.

You see, Helen had a condition known as hyperpulmonia, being the only recorded case. What this meant is that her fairly average-sized lungs could hold in stupid amounts of air pressure, aided by her unnaturally flexible diaphragm. So when it happened that she had to sneeze, things got...interesting...

PART 1? - THE LIVING ROOM

Helen was seated on a beige sofa in the lounge of her third-storey apartment, fidgeting with a pen. Before her was a porcelain table with a central vase, covered in papers. Beyond that were windows to the busy outside, concealed by stripy orange curtains. Helen had just finished filling out a series of forms for work. It had been a long, tedious task that left her longing for rest. So she sat there, fiddling, embracing some child-like repose. The vase was filled with pink flowers that Helen could not identify, but they were about to, let's say, engage in a little tomfoolery.

"Hm, what flowers even are these?"

Helen procured one from the vase. It was a pink chrysanthemum, but she was no florist. Not really thinking, she took a deep whiff — a foolish decision. A great deal of pollen was vacuumed up, deep into her nasal cavity. Almost instantaneously, a burning tickle consumed her nostrils. She tried to suppress it with all her might, but her efforts were futile.

sniff "Uh-" sniff "oh no..."

Her eyelids eased a little and her mouth hung open as the sneezy sensation conquered her.

"Huuuuh..."

A great rushing of air drew into her mouth. The burning grew, egging her lungs on.

"Huuuuuh..."

She chucked the pink chrysanthemum to the ground and steadily raised her hand to her contorted face. Her eyes were starting to glisten with tears.

"Huuuuuuh..."

The suction force grew. The papers closest to her began to flutter.

"HUUUUUUH..."

More of the papers rustled and the remaining chrysanthemums in the vase swayed in the vacuum-like gusts that were brewing due to her inhales. As these grew more powerful, more pollen was swept towards Helen.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEH..."

Each of these vortex-like inhales nestled egregious quantities of air in Helen's compressive lungs, accumulating a great amount of pressure. Her bust swelled with each mighty hitching breath, straining her sleek leather top.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..."

The vortex grew in scope, now bringing the curtains with it, fluttering outwards noticeably. Some of the threads of the fishnet that hugged her cleavage began to rip apart as her breasts inflated with the involuntary sneezy breaths. Her eyes were now squeezed shut.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH..."

Whatever furniture was in front of her began to shudder. Sheets of paper were now really floating towards her, surfing on the wind. The vase could no longer stand the suction and tipped over with a dink, spilling out the chrysanthemums which now began to roll across the table in her direction. 

"ha-AAAAAAAAAICH-TSSSSSHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!"

Helen doubled over with the deafening release and all of the air that had been heaved into her bust rushed out with gale-force. Her gorgeous red hair flailed as the room seemed to vibrate with the eruption. Every last sheet of paper on the table before her was swept away. A loud crash could be heard and in the blink of an eye, the vase was now in pieces far beyond the table, chucked into oblivion by the potent release. The chrysanthemums scattered in the wind, filling the air with pink petals that gradually drifted down like pebbles in a river. A nearby lamp and small drawer table were knocked over, and shelves on the side trembled, books and other objects falling off. The curtains billowed aggressively, completing the symphony of chaos that orchestrated by Helen's sternutation. Even the dormant ceiling fan wobbled, rotating slightly. The sound of rushing wind filled the air.

After about 12 seconds, everything finally settled, now incredibly disordered. The floor had been colonised by randomly strewn sheets, books, and flower petals. If one bent down they could make out a light gleam of spray that coated practically everything. It was as if a windstorm had swept through the lounge — because it had. This was one of her stronger sneezes, though fortunately the windows that hid behind the orange curtains managed to not shatter.

Helen shook herself before surveying the aftermath. All of her work was disorganised and the room was overall a mess. She then looked down at her top, now with the front threads pulled and some snapped. She heaved a weary sigh that nearly ruffled the papers again.

The redhead rose from the couch and went to directly survey the remains of the havoc. She noticed her sheets were now damp, and a glint of frustration flared in her blue eyes. "Well, that's just fucking great, isn't it?" she groaned sarcastically. She then scanned the chrysanthemum petals strewn about the floor and said to herself, "Whatever these are, they're getting out of here now!"

As she made her way into the kitchen to retrieve a dustpan and brush, she thought about her condition. She accepted that it was part of life, and acknowledged there were a few advantages, but at the same, she wished she could get a break from these world-ending mishaps. Maybe one day.

THE END?

Well here it is, my first ever attempt at a sneezing story. Decided to go with a simple premise just cuz I couldn't think of something more intricate.

Amazing story 😍 would like to see more of it. Maybe lacking a bit of character physical description... But you can do that on a second installment if you feel up to it 🙂👍🏻

Yeah, u right. The next part will definitely lay down more physical descriptions.

There is something about sneezy redheads - maybe it's just me :D Nice, destructive sneeze story - would be excited to read more :)  

Pretty good story for a first go. Hope to see some more from you in the future, especially with this character 

Definitely want to see a part two! Curious what to what "world ending mishaps" could mean!

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the first post. Outside of lacking the descriptions of her face this was a fantastic start and there are so many ways that you can potentially take this. I personally am a fan of Women with huge sneezes like this having a Big Nose with Large Nostrils as it reminds me of how a Megaphone looks like and somewhat functions similarly soundwise. I like what you did with her body as she was inhaling as well.  I can't wait to see what you can come up with for Part 2.  I can easily see her going into a flower field and inhaling enough pollen to blast it out Confetti Cannon style.

On 8/22/2023 at 7:21 PM, SneezeloveronGirls said:

I agree with the first post. Outside of lacking the descriptions of her face this was a fantastic start and there are so many ways that you can potentially take this. I personally am a fan of Women with huge sneezes like this having a Big Nose with Large Nostrils as it reminds me of how a Megaphone looks like and somewhat functions similarly soundwise. I like what you did with her body as she was inhaling as well.  I can't wait to see what you can come up with for Part 2.  I can easily see her going into a flower field and inhaling enough pollen to blast it out Confetti Cannon style.

Thanks! As someone someone whose primary fetish is deep inhales and all that, I always like including bodily descriptions in my work, and seeing it in others.

• 5 months later...

After a stupid amount of both procrastination and having to focus on other things, I am now well into writing out the "fuller" version of this story.

Decided to finally get around to posting here. Honestly a pretty rad fanfic if I do say so myself. It is short yet, but I'm a sucker for good buildup. Keep up the good work!

On 8/24/2023 at 4:47 PM, BreathyChestMan said:

Thanks! As someone someone whose primary fetish is deep inhales and all that, I always like including bodily descriptions in my work, and seeing it in others.

Absolutely love the details about a woman's body when it comes to sneezing (so big fan of any big description including lungs, noses and big inhales). More please 😁