Sneeze Fetish Forum

Homestead {M/M, Allergy}

VaguelyK

Hihi!

Very much a long time lurker, first time poster situation, but I'm trying to get more of my work out there, so here we are! Big love to all y'all on here, this forum really helped me not only find myself but reignite my love of writing after quite some time of not having the energy for it.

Without further ado, have about 400 words of some good ol' allergic country vibes ❤️

-VK

-------

Brooks Marshall practically stumbles inside the house, stripping off his thick corduroy coat the second he passes the door frame threshold. A quiet and dull creaking makes the presence of another person in the farmhouse clear, so it's no real surprise to Brooks when his business partner of four years and his romantic partner of three, Morgan Redding, creeps around the corner, poking his head into the mudroom with a fond smile.

"Hey Brooks, how'd it go in th-"

"HhHHESHIEW!!" Brooks practically snaps in half at the waist, stumbling forward slightly as he continues to strip off layers of clothes, yanking his flannel off, breath catching through the whole affair.

"...in the barn. Bless you, you okay?" Morgan raises an eyebrow, smile shifting to something more concerned as Brooks shakes his head.

"MarihHH- Maria— knohHcked a crate off thehh-hHH- the loft— h-hit the ground byhhH me-" Brooks is cut off by Morgan placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Save your breath, I can infer the rest- you covered in dust and hay?" Morgan questions, helping him pull his plain black undershirt off as Brooks nods quickly, breath still hitching. Morgan pulls a bandana from his jeans pocket, handing it to the now shirtless man, who immediately buries his face into it.

"HhHHETCHIEW!! hH'TISHIEW!!!" Morgan places a hand on the small of Brooks' back, gently guiding him out of the mudroom and into the living room. Brooks removes the bandana from his face once they sit on the couch, revealing red rimmed eyes and a clearly abused nose. Morgan tsks, running a hand through his partner's hair.

"Bless you and bless you, Christ, Brooks, how long were you out there like this?" 

"NohhH-not long, j-just —snff— a hhhHHhalf hour, or s-so." Morgan pauses at this, hand freezing where it was carding through Brooks' hair, fixing his partner with a stern expression.

"Brooks Jeremiah Marshall. Are you telling me that you willingly stayed in that barn for a full thirty minutes while already sneezin' your damn head off?"

No response.

"Brooks."

"Well, I- hHEH-ESHIEW!!"

Morgan shoves him off the couch, standing with him and firmly pushing the shirtless man off towards the downstairs bathroom.

"You damn lovable dumbass, go take a shower before it gets worse."

Brooks simply responds with a grin before getting caught in another hastily covered double.

"EhhHHTCHIEW!! Hhh-hHHESHIEW!!"

"...and make sure you take some meds too, while you're at it."

This is wonderful.  I hope that your love of writing sticks with you for a while because I'd love to see more from you!

Aww cute :,) I've been waiting for a new m/m story to show up again! I love this already, both the characters are so sweet so please continue!! 

• 3 months later...