Sneeze Fetish Forum

kudos to anyone who makes ai story generators

guy that does things

these are pretty much free sneeze story generators for when your favorite writers are on break, and having this be so convenient is really a blessing.

I've been messing around with AI based roleplay and it's freekin' awesome. I don't think I'll ever need human company again.

well ive been using one simply called "ai story generator" because theres no limited amount of characters or stories produced

If you have no technical skills and/or you're lazy, your best bet is ChatGPT. Go to chat.openai.com, they will need your email and phone but they don't spam you. Then at the prompt, type in "Write a short story about a college girl with hayfever" or "Write a script for Star Trek Voyager where Janeway, B'ellana, and Seven catch Rigellian Sneezing Fever." Remember to get up and stretch your legs every five or six hours.

The only real problem here (other than the OpenAI techs laughing their nuts off) is that ChatGPT won't do any adult content at all. Fortunately for us, it doesn't see sneezing as an erotic thing (yet), so it will write stories about the Voyager crew sneezing from alien pollen all day long, but it won't write Janeway wetting herself after a particularly fierce sneezing attack, nor will it describe the embarrassment that crosses her rugged but still womanly features for a split second afterwards before squaring her jaw and pressing onward.

If you must have uncensored content, there are some online places that offer it, I can't think of any names offhand. For the more tech savvy, running a local install gives you a lot more options. I have a chatbot setup on my home PC and it's unbelievable. If it gets any better you may never see me again.

Edited by webmeistro

ah I've had some sneezy rps on gpt but the flowery language kinda sets me off time to time and I kinda tested it on poe and its a bit better honestly...just need a good jailbreak for poe now...gonna try out ai story generator.

the one i use makes pretty short stuff ngl, but its nice enough to have

2 minutes ago, guy that does things said:

the one i use makes pretty short stuff ngl, but its nice enough to have

like what do you put into it? o3o

a few sentences describing the plot

"a girl has horrible hayfever and cannot stop sneezing" or something

if i want more specific stuff ill just add more details about what it is that i want

Just now, guy that does things said:

a few sentences describing the plot

"a girl has horrible hayfever and cannot stop sneezing" or something

if i want more specific stuff ill just add more details about what it is that i want

ooo ok