Sneeze Fetish Forum

Funny thought I had about something I saw today (a bit of humor)

brokensneeze

I was in a place today that sold various decorative things from shells to minerals to pieces of art, and in one bowl there were some cute little animals carved out of stone. The label on the bowl said "fetishes", which I guess is a name for small decorative objects--but it made me wonder what kind of shop you would need to go into to buy a sneeze fetish 😂. Maybe it would be old and dusty with some kind of incense smoke pervading it and assorted feathers hanging on the walls...

I'm pretty sure I bought mine from a guy selling them out of the back of a van, who assured me "It works perfectly, I swear.  No refunds." :laugh:

5 hours ago, brokensneeze said:

but it made me wonder what kind of shop you would need to go into to buy a sneeze fetish 😂. Maybe it would be old and dusty with some kind of incense smoke pervading it and assorted feathers hanging on the walls...

Ooooh, I love that idea! I imagine an array of nose sculptures in all kinds of sizes and shapes, the nostrils being nice caves, ready to be tickled by feathers, dry flowers, paint brushes that are offered for sale next to the noses... (my imagination runs wild 😅)

Don't forget the assorted syringes of different variations of the rhinovirus, ready to be injected into someone's system :D

2 hours ago, kiku said:

Ooooh, I love that idea! I imagine an array of nose sculptures in all kinds of sizes and shapes, the nostrils being nice caves, ready to be tickled by feathers, dry flowers, paint brushes that are offered for sale next to the noses... (my imagination runs wild 😅)

This…this right here.  1000%

I'm pretty sure I bought mine in a flowershop or garden exhibition, a little bit to the side away from the main merchandise, but thoroughly permeated by pollen and heavy floral/grass scents. :lol: 

I think I got mine at a cute little menagerie in town. There were some questionable care guidelines and warnings, but it’s still alive and kicking.