Sneeze Fetish Forum

video game music

Klingon

ok so I have noticed that for certain video games I play, I actually do better while listening to certain songs, then I do if i don't listen to them! as if the songs put me into the right mind set to play them. for example, when I play D.C.S World and am heading to a target area I do better listening to this 

as I approach the target area in my F-15E. or if I play the original Command and Conquer Red Alert I play the following 2: songs #1  

has anyone else noticed this? that there are certain songs that seem to help you play particular video games better then without? this next one also helps with the Red Alert game: 

3 hours ago, Klingon said:

ok so I have noticed that for certain video games I play, I actually do better while listening to certain songs, then I do if i don't listen to them! as if the songs put me into the right mind set to play them. for example, when I play D.C.S World and am heading to a target area I do better listening to this 

as I approach the target area in my F-15E. or if I play the original Command and Conquer Red Alert I play the following 2: songs #1  

has anyone else noticed this? that there are certain songs that seem to help you play particular video games better then without? this next one also helps with the Red Alert game: 

Fallout GIF by Bethesda 

whenever I listen to Classical radio in Fallout 76 I’m way better than without it!  I don’t know why but it gets the brain goin’ for some reason!

I can believe it there's something about certain songs that just somehow... brings out something in a person in some way- like it puts our mind in whatever place it needs to be to do whatever we're trying to do in the game. to win the car race or take out the enemy fighter aircraft or whatever it may be and I have never understood it but I know it's true at least in my own experience and it seems in yours too Sneezefan. on a different note if anyone is interested in playing D.C.S. World sometime let me know. i have 2 aircraft right now but plan on getting a couple more the one's I have are the F-15E, Mig-29 (my original aircraft) and will be getting the A-10C and F-16C and Mig-19 soon. to give you an idea of how realistic and good the graphics are here are the launch trailer's for the two aircraft I have straight from the company that made them. this is not an easy 5 minute to learn game this is hard core next level gaming! ( and before you ask no I am not being compensated by the company, for sharing this I am only a player of the game and enjoy it!) 

Edited by Klingon
1 hour ago, Klingon said:

I can believe it there's something about certain songs that just somehow... brings out something in a person in some way- like it puts our mind in whatever place it needs to be to do whatever we're trying to do in the game. to win the car race or take out the enemy fighter aircraft or whatever it may be and I have never understood it but I know it's true at least in my own experience and it seems in yours too Sneezefan. on a different note if anyone is interested in playing D.C.S. World sometime let me know. i have 2 aircraft right now but plan on getting a couple more the one's I have are the F-15E, Mig-29 (my original aircraft) and will be getting the A-10C and F-16C and Mig-19 soon. to give you an idea of how realistic and good the graphics are here are the launch trailer's for the two aircraft I have straight from the company that made them. this is not an easy 5 minute to learn game this is hard core next level gaming! ( and before you ask no I am not being compensated by the company, for sharing this I am only a player of the game and enjoy it!) 

@Klingon I’ve been interested for awhile.  Do they offer any Chinese aircraft like the j-10?

no not yet, not any Chinese specificly designed aircraft, they do have the following, the SU-25 "frogfoot", SU-27 "Flanker B", SU-33 "Flanker D" and JF-17 "thunder", Mirage 2000, Mig-21 "Fishbed", Mig-29 "Fulcrum", Mig-19 "Farmer", Mig15 Faggot", AJS-37 "Viggen", AV-8B Harrier", FA-18C "hornet", F-16C "Falcon" (called Viper by it's pilots), F-15E Eagle, "A-10C thunderbolt 2" (nicknamed warthog) F-86F "Super sabre", F-14 "Tomcat" the rest are world war two aircraft P-51D "Mustang", FW-190D "Dora", BF-109G "Kurfurst" or trainer type aircraft such as theC-101 aviojet, L-39 Albatros, (though the trainers can fight and carry bombs and missiles) the JF-17 "thunder" is an Chengdu and pakistani collaborative aircraft. I believe. how-ever that the Sukhoi aircraft (SU-25, 27 and 37)and Migs are all used by China as well as Russia. the markings may not be available for the Chinese variants in Game. but they do use them as far as I know. they either buy them directly from Russia or have license to build them from Russia themselves. you should know this is a complicated game and you'll probly want to have someone give you lessons in how to play it to begin with as well as playing the training missions that come with each aircraft. you have to buy D.C.S. World which has a couple planes but to get most of them you have to buy them separately as what's reffered to by them as a "module" which has the plane, single player missions, tutorial missions as one package to download. but yeah I'm not trying to scare you off of getting it but, to put it in perspective how hard it is, I sat on the runway for 60 hours in my Mig-29, before I figured out how to even take off, (I didn't do the tutorials which was a big mistake). so just be aware it's going to take time to learn (and there is a lot to learn) and mastery will take about a year of playing (every single day). so if you can accept that and still wanna go for it I say yeah man I think it was worth it but I been playing for a couple years so I might be biased. if you do get it and want to fly with me someday let me know and I'll give ya my call sign and everything so we can fly together. till then best of luck and to any other players on the forum I'll see ya in the Skies ~Later

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Klingon I’ve been interested for awhile.  Do they offer any Chinese aircraft like the j-10?

The Uncharted series as a whole has incredible music, but there’s a piece in Uncharted 3 that is my favorite of the whole series, and I feel like I play better when I hear it. It’s called ‘Reckless’ and it plays during the sequence (for anyone who’s actually played the game) when the chateau is burning down.

20 minutes ago, KungFuKok said:

The Uncharted series as a whole has incredible music, but there’s a piece in Uncharted 3 that is my favorite of the whole series, and I feel like I play better when I hear it. It’s called ‘Reckless’ and it plays during the sequence (for anyone who’s actually played the game) when the chateau is burning down.

I'll check it out for sure it sounds like it might be worth at least checking out!

2 hours ago, KungFuKok said:

I’ll try this out and see how I feel.  Another good playlist is from COD Black Ops 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I knew how to make and share video's of my missions and stuff the way the Grim Reapers group or Operator Drewski do on youtube but i have no idea how to do anything like that and am not technologicly advanced at all. I can't even use compressed computer programs because I don't know how to do that stuff. if I knew how to make video's like that I'd post them on youtube as private videos for people here to see if they wanted but i never learned how to do stuff like that. my Mig-29 has only the red star on the wings and vertical stabilizers, I know in the video I shared it shows an Eagle picture in some of them but I don't use that skin because above the Eagle if you pay close attention is the Iraq flag. if I could get the same Eagle pattern without the Iraq flag I'd use that pattern.  

Edited by Klingon