Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose 👃 Rubbing

sneezefan222

Oh yes, it is definitely super attractive! Especially when someone feels like a sneeze's coming, but not quite ready to be let out yet...

1 minute ago, Femiline77 said:

Oh yes, it is definitely super attractive! Especially when someone feels like a sneeze's coming, but not quite ready to be let out yet...

I'm a big fan of having mine rubbed by someone else if it's itchy and ready for a sneeze to come out ;)

14 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

@Femiline77 bullseye!  I wish I could do this with a woman right now.  

Nose rubbing is incredible. Nothing quite like a red itchy nose on the verge of a sneeze, being rubbed mercilessly 

1 hour ago, papabear70 said:

Nose rubbing is incredible. Nothing quite like a red itchy nose on the verge of a sneeze, being rubbed mercilessly 

Yes!

I admit I'm a bit torn in two - I totally love nose rubbing in fiction, or when watching sneezy videos, but in real life... I'm a bit afraid the person with the tickly nose may actually sneeze, which would make me feel awkward - although on the other hand I *want* to witness sneezing fits (which almost never happens)! I'm a contradictory character... 😅

1 hour ago, kiku said:

I admit I'm a bit torn in two - I totally love nose rubbing in fiction, or when watching sneezy videos, but in real life... I'm a bit afraid the person with the tickly nose may actually sneeze, which would make me feel awkward - although on the other hand I *want* to witness sneezing fits (which almost never happens)! I'm a contradictory character... 😅

@kiku why would you feel awkward?

@sneezefan222 Because to me - as to most of us, I guess 😅 - a sneeze is more than just a sneeze. And I feel embarrassed about being turned on in public. I want to avoid that. 🫣

2 hours ago, kiku said:

@sneezefan222 Because to me - as to most of us, I guess 😅 - a sneeze is more than just a sneeze. And I feel embarrassed about being turned on in public. I want to avoid that. 🫣

Ohh yes that would be embarrassing.  I’ve had that experience before. Sometimes fun, other times not. 

On 7/24/2023 at 8:40 PM, kiku said:

lol so true! and also idk if i'd want my hand to be sneezed on I sort of like observing sneezes from a safe distance. 

24 minutes ago, dan said:

i LOVE nose rubbing sm, it's so fucking attractive ngl

100% facts

Nose rubbing is so cute,, just something about how gentle, tickly, and helpless it is. Also I love how it’s described in fics, like “scrubbed” or “clawed” or “massaged” 🥰

5 hours ago, dreadfuldahlias said:

Nose rubbing is so cute,, just something about how gentle, tickly, and helpless it is. Also I love how it’s described in fics, like “scrubbed” or “clawed” or “massaged” 🥰

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Nose rubbing? With allergies, it starts with an itch. I rub my nose 👃 to help with the itching, and then I sneeze 🤧 

3 minutes ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

Nose rubbing? With allergies, it starts with an itch. I rub my nose 👃 to help with the itching, and then I sneeze 🤧 

Sounds like a fun time @sneezy_wheezy_bby

On 7/24/2023 at 12:38 AM, Femiline77 said:

YES! I agree. I also like it when someone rubs it with a tissue in a kind of circular movement, it's so cute and hot. Add to that the frustration of not being able to sneeze and I might freak out. 🥵