Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kimycola from YouTube?

sneezefan222

Anyone know if she’s posted another sneeze video? I know she’s the burp queen but she can be the sneeze queen if she wants. 

19 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Anyone know if she’s posted another sneeze video? I know she’s the burp queen but she can be the sneeze queen if she wants. 

I follow her on tiktok and she's posted a handful of times. I find burps repulsive which is unfortunate since I can be kinda burpy myself lol. So navigating her page is risky business cuz I dont wanna hear any burps. They sound so unpleasant at face value but her sneezes are so cute and girly, they honestly sound just about as perfect as sneezes could sound. She said she used to be known for her sneezes in HS. So she gives us some love occasionally and im sure she'll post again. I know I said I dont like burps but I'm happy she is confident enough to post what she has fun doing. Hopefully she'll catch a really bug fit soon enough

• 2 weeks later...

Hey babes! Autumn is coming up soon and the sneezes will be rolling in! I'm hanging up the burps for now! I will label them on my TikTok page as Sneezes so when you scroll through my profile they will be easier to find. I also post them all to YouTube for those that don't enjoy TikTok

https://youtube.com/@Kimycola

I also just broke a Guinness World Record so I'm super busy with interviews and appearances but when Fall time comes, I'll be there for you all on TikTok and YouTube! 

Thank you for the kind words about my sneezes! It means a lot right now 😊

53 minutes ago, Kimycola said:

Hey babes! Autumn is coming up soon and the sneezes will be rolling in! I'm hanging up the burps for now! I will label them on my TikTok page as Sneezes so when you scroll through my profile they will be easier to find. I also post them all to YouTube for those that don't enjoy TikTok

I also just broke a Guinness World Record so I'm super busy with interviews and appearances but when Fall time comes, I'll be there for you all on TikTok and YouTube! 

@Kimycola congrats on almost breaking the record!! 

I really appreciate you taking the time to give us some sneezes and let’s just say…

I CANT WAIT FOR AUTUMN!!! 😂😅

til’ next time Kimy ❤️

12 hours ago, Kimycola said:

Hey your sneezes are amazing I love really girly ones like yours they are so cute

Any chance you could do a video of a massive sneezing fit but vary them do some stifles, some where you just sneeze normally, some cute girly ones, some into a tissue etc.

But then when you have stopped sneezing can you blow your nose a few times I would love to see this video

Thank you so much if you are willing to do this it would mean so much xx 

1 hour ago, Kimycola said:

I had a small sneeze attack this morning! 😁😁😁 Happy Friday everyone 🫶🫶🫶 

Kimycola Sneezes Attack

What a wonderful way to start the morning :) bless you!!! it’s amazing to have you on the forum! thank you for sharing your sneeze because it happens to be one of the cutest ever :P

5 hours ago, Kimycola said:

I had a small sneeze attack this morning! 😁😁😁 Happy Friday everyone 🫶🫶🫶 

Kimycola Sneezes Attack

Well, thank you for sharing in this process with us and being open. I hope we are kind to you! Have a great weekend.

Sitting in wait for Autumn...

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kimycola said:

Another sneeze attack 🥰 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8jQM61T/

I sneezed 3 times before I started recording this, and then some that came out slowly after recording. I'll get better at recording these I promise 😂

@Kimycola beautiful sneezes as always! Would you want to join my discord server?  Myself and some other members of the forum are on there and would be delighted to have you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm going to be posting some of my sneeze clips to my OF account. If anyone is interested just let me know and I will pass along the link! Thank you for all of the love so far! I'm so glad everyone enjoys my clips 😄

46 minutes ago, Kimycola said:

Hello! I'm going to be posting some of my sneeze clips to my OF account. If anyone is interested just let me know and I will pass along the link! Thank you for all of the love so far! I'm so glad everyone enjoys my clips 😄

I am interested please send me the link xx

2 hours ago, Kimycola said:

Thank you I think you are so amazing

Any chance you could do a video of a massive sneezing fit but vary them do some stifles, some where you just sneeze normally, some cute girly ones, some into a tissue that you have got out of your pocket etc.

But then when you have stopped sneezing can you blow your nose a few times throughout I would love to see this video

Thank you this would mean so much to me 

20 hours ago, KLJILOEONRYEADSN said:

Thank you I think you are so amazing

Any chance you could do a video of a massive sneezing fit but vary them do some stifles, some where you just sneeze normally, some cute girly ones, some into a tissue that you have got out of your pocket etc.

But then when you have stopped sneezing can you blow your nose a few times throughout I would love to see this video

Thank you this would mean so much to me 

No problem! Hopefully today or tomorrow I will have a sneeze attack that I'll be able to film 🥰

2 hours ago, Kimycola said:

No problem! Hopefully today or tomorrow I will have a sneeze attack that I'll be able to film 🥰

OK thanks can you post them all to youtube as I don't use only fans please

• 1 month later...