Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supergirl?

Selkie

Okay so I wanna write a Supergirl story, I'm down for Supercorp (Kara x Lena), Sanvers (Maggie x Alex) since theyre adorable but Im also more than willing to do x reader ( for Alex, Kara, Lena)

So! I was just seeing if theres anyone out there who'd wanna see this too and has things they'd want included in or just general requests/ideas  :) 

OH! Forgot to add, if anyone had Supergirl story recommendations PLEASE let me know because I swear I've read every single on on here almost :,) 

Or if anyones feeling up to the challenge of writing... Alex Danvers is the hottest character ever and is severely underwritten for (ps I would love you forever for writing it)

I haven't actually seen the show (Assuming that's what you're talking about here) but I'd always be down for reading something about Kara. 

On 7/26/2023 at 10:46 PM, InLivingColor said:

I haven't actually seen the show (Assuming that's what you're talking about here) but I'd always be down for reading something about Kara. 

Yeah Im on about the show, its a really good watch so I’d totally recommend it (plus getting a sick Kara feature is s1e7 is amazing too) But I’m totally down to write some Kara at some point :D 

On 8/1/2023 at 4:41 AM, RipleyToo said:

I’d love to see a Batman story 🥺 

That could be fun for some maybe. Definitely not my cup of tea personally, completely different fandom and well… Batman has the issue of also being a man 🥲 I dont think my insanely homosexual brain could handle that 

5 hours ago, Selkie said:

That could be fun for some maybe. Definitely not my cup of tea personally, completely different fandom and well… Batman has the issue of also being a man 🥲 I dont think my insanely homosexual brain could handle that 

Darn lol! He’s just my favorite right now haha 😆. But I understand completely! 

Edited by RipleyToo
14 hours ago, RipleyToo said:

Darn lol! He’s just my favorite right now haha 😆. But I understand completely!

Aha yeah, sorry about that :,)