Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dropping in to say hi!!

clementine

Hey everyone!! I’m Clementine and I’m so excited to be a part of the community and have the chance to share my writing and ideas as well as enjoy all of yours!! I’m very eager to be involved with likeminded people and would love to get to know some of you! 

21 minutes ago, clementine said:

Hey everyone!! I’m Clementine and I’m so excited to be a part of the community and have the chance to share my writing and ideas as well as enjoy all of yours!! I’m very eager to be involved with likeminded people and would love to get to know some of you! 

Welcome, Clementine!!

I’m glad you decided to join the forum and definitely look forward to hearing about your stories or observations!

Bless you!

34 minutes ago, clementine said:

Always good to see new members! Especially those of the creative persuasion!

Have fun and have a look around and jump in anywhere that looks interesting! Looking forward to seeing your writing - are you an original characters or fanfiction sort of a writer?

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Always good to see new members! Especially those of the creative persuasion!

Have fun and have a look around and jump in anywhere that looks interesting! Looking forward to seeing your writing - are you an original characters or fanfiction sort of a writer?

Definitely more of an original character writer, but I’m never opposed to giving the fanfiction side of things a try as well! 

9 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Welcome, Clementine!!

I’m glad you decided to join the forum and definitely look forward to hearing about your stories or observations!

Bless you!

Thank you so much! I’m definitely excited to be a member here and can’t wait to start sharing

11 hours ago, clementine said:

Hi clementine 👋 and welcome to the forum.  We can’t wait to get to know you either!