Sneeze Fetish Forum

anyone else suck at inducing?

taway298

i’ve never had much of a sensitive nose in general but even when it comes to inducing the typical things don’t work for me and just irritate my nose 🙃 the only method i’ve found to be successful is chhinkni. sometimes i can get one or two if i rub my nose a certain way.

anyone else have similar issues? anything you’ve tried that helps? 

fiddle around with like rolled up tissue or actually like i find that the thinner and harder the object the more control you have to find the right spot to tickle but you have to be careful though because harder objects can cause more pain if you poke around so like a toothpick or an unfolded paperclip those offer a lot of control and stimulus but at the risk of hurting yourself so be careful. I'm assuming you've already tried this though and it still doesn't work? 

39 minutes ago, taway298 said:

i’ve never had much of a sensitive nose in general but even when it comes to inducing the typical things don’t work for me and just irritate my nose 🙃 the only method i’ve found to be successful is chhinkni. sometimes i can get one or two if i rub my nose a certain way.

How does the nose rub work?

Tissues and stuff like that are unpredictable. Sometimes I sneeze at the first tickle over and over, sometimes nothing.

EDIT: I've also tried dental floss, which works pretty well, except for when it doesn't.

Edited by webmeistro

I used to use pen caps. I’d press them on the inner part of my nose in one spot and hold it there until the tickle got strong enough. 

Chhinkni is the only thing that’s made me sneeze like, 15 times in a row. Rapidly, at that.

Yep. Twisted up tissues and q-tips do nothing for me. Sometimes I can coax a sneeze out with a clothes tag stem, but it's difficult for some reason. 

Chhinkni is what I need to get the sneezes out. It hasn't failed me yet!

On 7/28/2023 at 2:14 AM, taway298 said:

What methods have you tried?