Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Longest Elevator Ride

sickfic_lover

Hey, guys! Long time lurker here. This is my first time posting a sneeze story so please go easy on me xD!

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped onto the cool, metal box that was meant to hold twenty people but barely held two. An elevator. This thing was probably crawling with germs but there was no way I was gonna climb 100 floors worth of stairs. I hit the button for the top floor and sighed.

I was really hoping to spend this ride unaccompanied but some doe-eyed himbo was briskly approaching the slowly closing doors. I had seen him before around the office, running coffee to different people on different floors. He was an intern. Kenneth, I think, or something like that. 

Please don't get on.

Please don't get on.

Please don't- Dammit.

He shoved his muscular arm between both doors and stepped on.

"Hey," he said, flashing me a smile.

Damn, he was cute. If I was fifteen years younger I'd be all over that.

His slightly disheveled jet-black hair perfectly complemented his baby blue eyes and midnight suit. He rubbed his nose and gave a slight sniff before extending that same hand to mine. "I'm Kenny," The look on my face was enough for him to reconsider a handshake. "Jason Grant," I say firmly. "Nice to meet you!"

He was maybe twenty-two with a nice build. He definitely hits the gym more than once a week. I nod back. He smiles again before running a knuckle along his twitching nostrils. He sniffed again, harder this time.

"What floor are you heading to?" I ask. "One hih-!" He quickly pinched his nose and began rubbing his thumb in slow circles against it. I shuffled closer to the wall and away from him. I could tell something was bothering his snout. Probably that cold that's been going around the office. He gave his nose a harsh scrub as if telling it to settle down before opening his eyes and turning back to me.

"Sorry, 'scuse me. I'm going to one hundred but it looks like you've already got that pressed." I internally sighed. Ninety-five more floors to go with this guy who was undoubtedly going to sneeze on me sometime throughout this ride. In his right hand, he had four cups of coffee inside one of those gray, paper mache cup holders which only left him one hand to cover the tickly expulsion of nasal explosions yet to come.

Ninety-three floors left to go.

He began digging through his pockets for something. A tissue. Or rather a wad of them. He dabbed at his quivering nostrils. I wanted nothing more than to get off this goddamned elevator. His breath caught and he applied pressure to his tissues before cupping his hand around his mouth. I held my breath.

"Humptshiew!"

Disgusting. He blinked a couple times and snorted. Then his eyes fluttered softly. He pinched his nose.

"Hngg'chxx!"

Poor kid. I was glad he was at least restraining himself a little but that was probably just to prevent the coffee from spilling. "Bless you," I say with as little venom as possible. I did not want whatever he had. Kenny wiped his nose with the clump of used tissues and tucked them back into his pocket. They were pretty much useless now.

"Thanks. Ugh, 'scuse me. Don't mean to gross you out man. I'm not contagious or anything. It's just allergies. Ra-ah ah eh-" He turned his head towards the drinks. "Eishieww!A fine mist covered each coffee cup and the lower half of the elevator buttons. I wanted to gag.

"Ragweed," he finished sheepishly while rubbing his irritated nose. "Sorry." I rolled my eyes. "Don't you know how to cover your mouth?" He blushed. "Oh, uh, yeah. That just, y'know... snuck up on me. Couldn't help it. Like I said, allergies." God, I wanted to clock him.

We made it to floor seventy-eight. He sniffled gently. "Hey, do you got any tissues?" "No." "Damn, I really gotta blow my nose." I grunted. "Are you like a germaphobe or something, man?" I hated that word. I wasn't afraid of germs. I didn't have a phobia. But I also didn't like to be sneezed on by some twenty-year-old rich kid I barely knew with so-called 'ragweed allergies'.

"No."

"Oh, good. I hate those freaks who can't stand a damn sneeze. Like everyone does it. You wouldn't like it if I expected you to hold a tickle in! Jesus, those jerks just really get me going, y'know? Sometimes I just wanna let a sneeze out without someone wanting to wring my neck because of it."

I nodded.

"And it's like they enjoy watching you suffer, y'know? Like, this one guy in my frat would always wear this aftershave that really bothered me. I mean it really tickled my nose. You ever just smell something, like a candle or whatever, and feel the immediate need to just get it out of your nose? Well, it was like that. I would go into a massive sneeze attack and he would just groan and talk about how disgusting my sneezing was. Like, my bad bro, I totally should've stopped my body from doing an involuntary action."

He rolled his eyes.

"Some people just rub me the wrong way."

nodded again. Did he really think I cared?

We got to floor fifty-nine before he started sniffling more desperately. Here we go again. "Hey, uh, Ja- hih aih...!" He scrubbed at his nose viciously. "Jay, can you hold these please?" He asked, referring to the sneeze-covered coffee cups. I wanted to say no but then he'd probably spill them all over me in this upcoming fit if I didn't. "Sure." He quickly dropped off the carrier in my hands and let the itch take over.

"ihh...hiH-!" His breathing was labored and his eyes squeezed shut.  "Uh-hei...Tihh-! Tickles." He pushed his right fist against his septum. "Hiih..." "Ihh... ihH! It's stuck," he breathed out shakily. We were halfway to the top floor now.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I growled. "Hih..Help me." My cheeks flushed. "Excuse me?" "Ple-eh eahse!" I looked up to check what floor we were on now. I swear this was the longest elevator ride of all time. "Alright." You can bet your ass I'll be bathing in sanitizer as soon as these doors open again.

He tilted his head back and gave me a full view of his nostrils. They were tinged an irritated pink and flaring to twice their regular size. The walls of his two bottomless caves were dripping with clear liquid and... snot. I scrapped the fingernail of my pinky along his left nostril and shuddered when I felt some wetness. What was I doing?

It twitched helplessly under my touch and my cheeks turned impossibly red. He sniffed harshly. This was disgusting and weird and I definitely wasn't enjoying this. No, that would be ridiculous. But I wouldn't deny that the idea of a big, strong man being completely controlled by my very touch turned me on if not just a little.

I drew circles with my nail against his nostrils but I wasn't quite sure if I was teasing the sneeze out or just teasing him. "Huhh..." So sensitive. A bit of fluid wet his upper lip and I wiped it away with the sleeve of my suit jacket. I don't know what I was thinking with that one but it tipped him over the edge.

His head snapped away and he bent at the waist with two giant, equally wet sneezes.

"HuReh'Shoo!

HrrEhshieu!!"

I pulled out my pocket square. "Here." He snatched it greedily and blew his swollen nose. The poor thing looked so grateful to get all that out. He dabbed at his eyes and tucked it under his nostrils again.

"Hmmptshii!"

"God bless you," I said genuinely. He gave his nose another good honk then looked at me. "Thank you and, uh, thanks for helping me get that out. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't tickle my nose for me," he chuckled. "You probably wouldn't have destroyed my handkerchief," I thought.

Ten more floors to go.

He dug the heel of his palm into his muzzle. "Did you forget to take your allergy meds this morning?" I ask. "Huh? Oh, no, just sometimes those things don't work for me. As you've witnessed today, I have some pretty bad allergies." "Yeah," I agree in a tone that probably does but isn't meant to sound mean. "Hey, Jason?" I hum in response.

Three more floors.

"Look, you're a pretty attractive guy and I'm- well look at me. Do you maybe wanna hang sometime? I promise I'll try to be less sneezy." Hang? Did I look younger than twenty-five to him? "I don't know if you noticed or not but we've got a pretty big age gap, kid." The elevator stopped and dinged and the metal doors began to separate.

He shrugged, took the coffee tray back, and slipped my sopping handkerchief along with a sticky note autographed with his number into my hand.

"I like older men," he announced before sauntering off.

But not before letting out one last muffled, tickly explosion into his wrist.

God fucking bless him.

Ok,  this was amazing! I loved the narrative voice and their chemistry as well as the forced proximity sneezing. You have an amazing writing style! Thanks for sharing! 

Aaaannd...I have to admit that a part of my brain hoped it wasn't allergies after all :lol:

Believe me when I say...

Goooood MERCY this was a delight! Like, whoa. This has everything I adore in a fic. Especially the portion describing Kenny's nose and nostrils. Oof, too good.

hey there ! omg please tell me you're going to write more of this ! loved the dynamic between the two & the way you wrote the sneezes

3 hours ago, Selene said:

Aaaannd...I have to admit that a part of my brain hoped it wasn't allergies after all :lol:

i'm with you 100% 🤭

15 hours ago, Lily said:

i'm with you 100% 🤭

Great minds think alike ^_^

So in case @sickfic_lover is looking for Inspiration, perhaps this might be a suggestion.

I'd definitely love to read more of Jason and Kenny :)❤️

Edited by Selene

Oh my gosh! This is utterly fantastic and totally riveting! Thank you for this amazing post! :) I love how you've written the characters and the diametric oppositional personalities. The garrulous chatty Kenny against a prickly Jason. The very greedy part of me hopes that this isn't all for these two, I would lap up a longer story like a kitten drinks milk, and would love to see a fully fleshed evolution in which Kenny's seemingly friendly and outgoing nature punctures Jason's cold and antipathetic exterior. 

On 7/28/2023 at 11:37 AM, Selene said:

On 7/28/2023 at 3:19 PM, Lily said:

i'm with you 100% 🤭

I'm not a particular fan of contagion but I had this very thought as well.

On 7/28/2023 at 1:37 PM, Selene said:

Ok,  this was amazing! I loved the narrative voice and their chemistry as well as the forced proximity sneezing. You have an amazing writing style! Thanks for sharing! 

@Selene Thank you so much and I'm really glad you liked this!

On 7/28/2023 at 3:15 PM, dwaekki said:

Omg wow! I wasn't expecting Jason to switch up like that at the end but I loved it ❤️

@dwaekki Glad you enjoyed!

On 7/28/2023 at 4:47 PM, SweaterWeather said:

Believe me when I say...

Goooood MERCY this was a delight! Like, whoa. This has everything I adore in a fic. Especially the portion describing Kenny's nose and nostrils. Oof, too good.

@SweaterWeather Omg, stop 🙈! So glad to hear you liked it.

On 7/28/2023 at 5:19 PM, Lily said:

hey there ! omg please tell me you're going to write more of this ! loved the dynamic between the two & the way you wrote the sneezes

@Lily Thank you!

On 7/29/2023 at 8:59 AM, Selene said:

Great minds think alike ^_^

So in case @sickfic_lover is looking for Inspiration, perhaps this might be a suggestion.

I'd definitely love to read more of Jason and Kenny :)❤️

@Selene @Lily @Not Telling Thank you all for this suggestion! I was at first planning for Kenny to actually be sick but I only wanted a one-shot and didn't know how to incorporate Jason finding out in such a small amount of time. But, I think I can say with certainty we'll be seeing more of these two 😊.

On 7/30/2023 at 4:51 PM, Amethystgoddess said:

Loved this one. Hope for a part 2

@Amethystgoddess Thank you! This particular story was meant to be a one-shot but I'll definitely write more with Jason and Kenny!

2 hours ago, Not Telling said:

Oh my gosh! This is utterly fantastic and totally riveting! Thank you for this amazing post! :) I love how you've written the characters and the diametric oppositional personalities. The garrulous chatty Kenny against a prickly Jason. The very greedy part of me hopes that this isn't all for these two, I would lap up a longer story like a kitten drinks milk, and would love to see a fully fleshed evolution in which Kenny's seemingly friendly and outgoing nature punctures Jason's cold and antipathetic exterior. 

@Not Telling Thank you so much and I'm really glad you liked my story! Trust me, you'll be seeing these boys again soon and you might just get what you asked for 😉.

Thank you all so much for these wonderful comments! Reading them always makes my day 😊.

I really enjoyed this, and I’m so glad you intend to write more stories with these characters! ☺️ 

8 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

I really enjoyed this, and I’m so glad you intend to write more stories with these characters! ☺️ 

Thank you!

13 hours ago, sickfic_lover said:

But, I think I can say with certainty we'll be seeing more of these two 😊.

That would be amazing! I'll be keeping an eye out for them ❤️

Wow okay that was hot hot HOT! I'm such a sucker for germaphobe characters with the kink, and especially for inducing in general 😊 I'd love to see a part two someday!

Oh my gosh this is so AMAZING!!! I literally had to stop working to read this 🔥🔥🔥 I was cracking up too because I found some parts hilarious, especially the narrations 🤣 But OMG I love the dynamic of Jason and Kenney!!!!! 😳👉👈 I'm definitely a fan and would love to read more!!! This is literally such a gem!!! Amazing writing and amazing characters!!! ❤️ Thank you so much for posting!!!!!

• 2 months later...