Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comical/Powerful Sneezing Scene

BreathyChestMan

Agreed. This find really came as a pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting to find a single live action scene where a woman's sneeze was implied to be powerful, even if it is just a homage to toon physics.

11 hours ago, BreathyChestMan said:

Agreed. This find really came as a pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting to find a single live action scene where a woman's sneeze was implied to be powerful, even if it is just a homage to toon physics.

It's nice to see that kind of sneeze from a female character. It's far easier to find male sneezes with that kind of power behind them.

6 minutes ago, Pseudosneeze said:

It's nice to see that kind of sneeze from a female character. It's far easier to find male sneezes with that kind of power behind them.

IKR. We need more female characters with powerful sneezes!

If I'm lucky enough to come across any more big female sneeze scenes, I'll post them here.

There's a nice little scene at 3:12 of 

It's the first (accidental) demonstration of her powers in the episode.

It's fascinating how male sneezes in fiction always seem to be the loud, powerful type ^^ I'm always on board to see females written to have such strong sneezes in fiction; great finds all around.

7 hours ago, aridynamic87 said:

It's fascinating how male sneezes in fiction always seem to be the loud, powerful type ^^ I'm always on board to see females written to have such strong sneezes in fiction; great finds all around.

I think it's just that men, and ESPECIALLY dads, are stereotyped for having sonic boom level sneezes and women these little *hgk-tchoo!* sounding ones

My mum has VERY loud sneezes. It's actually been a while since I've heard my dad sneeze but he also has some loud ones so not too far off I guess lol.

I agree that more huge female sneezes in media is a must.

Oh definitely, I agree ^^ some of my family members were like that as well, haha; factor in cartoons/comics which didn't help XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 7:23 PM, BreathyChestMan said:

I think it's just that men, and ESPECIALLY dads, are stereotyped for having sonic boom level sneezes and women these little *hgk-tchoo!* sounding ones

My mum has VERY loud sneezes. It's actually been a while since I've heard my dad sneeze but he also has some loud ones so not too far off I guess lol.

I agree that more huge female sneezes in media is a must.

I just heard my dad sneeze. My mum's sneezes are still louder 😆