Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stress Relief (transformers, windscream)

farre385

It’s been a hell of a cycle. One meeting after another, all stressful, all taking far too much of Windblade’s energy and leaving her headachy and exhausted. She needs something to take the edge off, something to help her blow off steam, and she knows just who to turn to. 

Me: Are you free tonight? Had a stressful day.

Starscream: My quarters, 30 minutes.

Perfect. 

Thirty-five minutes later, she’s straddling Starscream’s lap, holding his face still with one hand and wielding a makeup brush with the other. They’re on his ridiculously large berth in his ridiculously spare bedroom, devoid of all but the most basic furnishings and decoration. As he always does in preparation for their extracurricular activities, he’s piled the berth high with blankets and soft pillows, and he’s leaning back on a pile of them, wings and head perfectly supported. He’s sitting up to give her access to his face, and she’s taking full advantage of it, tracing the rims of his nostrils with the feathery tip of the brush. 

Starscream, as he always begins these sessions, is being difficult. He’s squirming, turning his head this way and that, but his hands stay put at his sides. “Windblade,” he complains, but whatever he’s about to say is lost in the delicious hitch of his breath as she slides the brush up his septum and over the upturned tip of his nose. 

“Yes?” she asks sweetly. “Did you need something?” 

“You know wh’haa! What I need.” 

A swipe of the brush along the edge of his reddening nostrils. His hips shift tantalizingly beneath hers. “What’s that? Do you need to sneeze?” 

“Windblade…” Starscream’s face screws up as she flicks the brush just inside his nostrils. “Windbla-aaah!” He tries again to turn from her and she grabs his chin more firmly, keeps him facing her. 

“Ah, ah, ah. You’re mine right now, and you sneeze when I want you to.” Lubricant pools at the edges of his optics. She laughs to herself. This is just the start. He won’t be truly desperate for a few minutes yet. “Tell me,” she murmurs, flicking the brush back over his septum. 

Starscream sniffs. “Tell you what?” 

“Tell me how badly it tickles. Tell me you want to sneeze.” She strokes her thumb over his cheek, then rests it on the side of his nose. It’s twitching, warm. She wants to bite him. 

“N-no.” 

“Why not? I’ll let you sneeze if you do.” 

“Make me want to,” he sneers.

Brat. 

Tracing the outside of Starscream’s nose gets her a flare of those sharp nostrils. She flicks the brush back and forth a few times, letting the bristles slip inside just the barest amount, just enough to make him squirm. “There we go,” she coos. “Let yourself feel it.” 

He bares his fangs at her and she smiles back. Then, with no warning, she inserts the brush into his nose. 

“Ah’hah!” Starscream jumps. “Wi-hih-indblade!” 

“Do you want to sneeze?” Starscream just moans as she twirls the brush in his nose. “I know you do.” All he can do is pant and hitch, wings trembling and optics going distant. His frame is starting to relax beneath her, and she knows they’re getting close to his breaking point. 

From then on, she’s ruthless. She switches between the inside and outside of his nose, never staying in one place long enough to trigger a sneeze. He’s caught in an endless buildup, and it’s only when she lets him get close enough to taste it that he breaks. 

“Ahh, ahhh, ah-hih-hehh—” 

She pulls the brush away. 

“Windblade,” he sobs, and then, finally, “please.” 

“What do you want?” She brushes the tip of his nose and he gasps. “Tell me.” 

“Please,” he begs between hitching breaths. “Please, let me sneeze. I, heh, I need to sneeze.” 

“There you are.” She strokes the brush down the length of his nose once, then inserts it back into his nose and goes straight for that spot, the one that sends him right—

“Heh!”

—into—

Ih-ihHEH—”

—a fit. 

“AhchHOO! It’sschew, tchew, uh’CHOO!” He breaks off into a breathy moan as she keeps tickling him. He falls into a series of rapid sneezes, coming one on top of the other so quickly he can’t breathe, let alone speak. “AhhCHOO, hihCHEWch’tcHU, ahh-hehh-CHEW T’SCHU.” She pulls the brush out and a few more sneezes, these stronger and slower, wracking his frame and throwing him forward against her. “HAH’choo, atchxHEW.” He collapses back against the pillows, totally limp beneath her. Unfocused, hazy eyes stare up at her from a completely relaxed face. He’s finally slipped down into that headspace, the needy, soft one she loves so much. 

“Is this what you’ve been looking for all day?” she asks him, and before he can answer, she flicks the brush across the tip of his nose. 

“Hehtschuh ohhhhh.” 

“You look so gorgeous like this.” Another flick, another sneeze.

“Please,” he moans when she sits up a bit, taking the brush away. 

“‘Please,’ what? Use your words.” 

“Pleehh…” Starscream’s derailed by a false start. “Please make me sneeze,” he begs. 

“Well, since you asked so nicely.” 

His nose is so sensitive by now that the barest touch of the brush to his nostrils sends him into a harsh, desperate triple. “T’chuh it’CHUH hehCHEW.” When she takes the brush away, he leans forward, chasing it. 

“Pretty girl,” she praises. Now that she doesn’t need to hold his face in place any longer, she lets her hand trail down his front, caressing vents and transformation seams as she goes. He arches into her touch, optics going dim. “Do you want more?” 

“Yes, please.” 

This time she keeps her touches sporadic, inducing him into a slow, steady fit of progressively less controlled sneezes, leaning close and leaving him no choice but to sneeze into her face. He doesn’t even try to stifle or turn away. He knows what she wants. Once she’s got him to the point of gasping for breath between each sneeze, wings trembling and optical lubricant pouring down his face, she relents. 

“Are you starting to relax? I know you’ve had a stressful day.” She strokes one wing, a broad sweep with the palm of her hand, and he shudders. 

“Uh-huh.” 

“Do you want more?” 

“Uh-huh-huh hahh?” He can’t seem to get himself to sneeze, so she brushes quickly over his septum. “Hah’tCHUH!” 

“Good girl. You’re a mess, aren’t you?” 

“Mmhmm,” he answers dreamily. 

She leans in and kisses him gently, relishing the way he opens up so beautifully for her. Such a prickly bastard most of the time, but if you know what buttons to press, he can be so sweet. “I have a surprise for you.” She reaches into her subspace and pulls out a sprig of fresh flowers, brought over from earth on the spacebridge. The humans call it lavender. All she knows is that it turns Starscream into a sneezy, allergic wreck more effectively than anything else she knows of.

As soon as Starscream sees it, his optics go wide and he starts to hitch. “Wi’ihh, Windblade, that’s gonna make me s-snee-eeEEZE—”

“I think we’re past that, aren’t we?” she laughs, and then sticks the lavender up his nose. 

The effect is instantaneous. Starscream’s optics flash bright, he sucks in a deep breath, and then descends into a fit. 

“I can’t—uh, heh, I’m gonna—gonna sneHHCHEW! AahhetxCHUU, k’tCHEW t’CHU k’chih’chih’chih’kCHEW oh fu-uhhsCHEW t’CHOO!” He gasped in a breath and managed to breathe the lavender deeper into his nose. “Oh, Primus, ahhh, ahhhehhHH ahh-HIHH HE’TCHEW! HEH’SCHUH!” The sprig of lavender flew out of his nose and into Windblade’s lap. She subspaced it. “HEtchew, HEHtchewHEHtchhehCHEE!” Starscream sneezed desperately into the space between them, and each sneeze had him jerking against her.

-----

The rest of this will be continued on ao3, as it's 18+

That was amazingly 🔥! What’s your username on AO3?

And please consider posting the 18+ version on the adult board after you’ve achieved validation!

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

That was amazingly 🔥! What’s your username on AO3?

And please consider posting the 18+ version on the adult board after you’ve achieved validation!

OMG thank you so much! I'm definitely going to post it to the adult board when I can. On AO3, I post on anon to a series, so here's the link to the series, where the full version of this will be posted later today

https://archiveofourown.org/series/3646306