Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aitus

As per request, here is one for Yaz! Hope you like it.

_________

The market was incredible: the paving stones smooth, the market stalls so bright and so many people bustling around, though the streets were lovely and wide enough for it not to be crowded.

The Doctor bounced around like a pinball between each stall, Yaz rushing around after her with calls of mock frustration telling her to slow down paired with a smile.

“Ooh! Yaz!”

Yaz came up beside her.

“Look! Purple stall! Everything’s purple!”

Grinning at her thrill, Yaz followed her over as The Doctor ran her fingers over a ceramic purple tea light holder, mesmerised. She was always mesmerised. Yaz peered at it.

“That’s nice.”

“Yep!”

The Doctor’s eyes shifted to a tapestry painted with purple cherry blossom trees and she clapped her hands together.

Yaz was more looking at her elated expression than the tapestry, but she commented anyway, “Cherry blossoms look so pretty in purple.”

“They do!”

She locked bright eyes with Yaz for a second, who grinned further. Then the stall owner pulled a plant pot from under the table and thudded it on top.

“Got a miniature one here, if you’re interested.”

The Doctor seemed delighted. “Oh!!”

She poked at it to see if it was real.

“Smells gorgeous too,” the shopkeeper prompted, gesturing to it, and The Doctor stuck her nose in one of the flowers, closing her eyes, and when she pulled back she nodded.

“The purple plant room’s a bit full, Doctor,” Yaz commented, to which she pouted.

“I wasn’t gonna buy it.”

Yaz didn’t believe her.

The shop keeper, hearing this, held the plant out towards Yaz. “Smell it, miss, and you’ll want to take it.”

Yaz decided to humour her.

The moment she brought her nose close to the flowers, a niggling itch sprung up in her nose. She pulled back, wrinkling her face up with a sniff.

“Come on, you didn’t get a good sniff there.” The owner shoved it once more in her face and as soon as she breathed in, her lips fell open, chest expanding with a shaky, drawn out inhale.

“Yaz?”

“‘m gon-HUHSHIUH! SHIEW! TISSIUH!”

The Doctor pushed the shop keeper’s hands and the plant away guiding Yaz away from the stall with a hand on her arm.

“You alright?”

Yaz nodded, rubbing her nose. “Y-yeah, jus-eh.. still kinda need to sn-sneeze…”

The Doctor’s expression softened. “Come on. Let’s get you some antihistamines.” She began to lead her in the direction of The TARDIS.

“Eh-heh… uh…”

Yaz sniffled as they walked, her breath hitching every few seconds, but never sneezing.

“Why don’t you just let it out?”

“C-can’t-heh…

The Doctor looked at her sympathetically and continued onwards.

She pushed open the door of The TARDIS for Yaz and followed her in.

Yaz stumbled a little, rubbing the tears from her eyes as The Doctor bounded off up the stairs and down the corridor. She watched her go and held a slender finger under her nose. She didn’t know whether she was trying to stop the sneeze, or provoke it, but she was sick of the ‘almost’. It didn’t seem to affect her in any way so she rubbed at it frustratedly.

The Doctor returned with the meds and a glass of water, holding them out to her. “Th-tha-hh-anks.”

She gulped them down and almost choked on the water as her breath hitched.

“Ah-huh…”

The Doctor took the glass of water back so she wouldn’t smell it and set it down on the floor, then sort of stood not really knowing what to do. Then, after a moment, she felt through her pockets and produced a handkerchief, handing it to her.

She took it and leaned away from her, blowing her nose wetly.

“Better?”

“N-not really. Ugh it won’t hahh…

She closed her eyes, nose twitching furiously as her hands held the handkerchief a few inches in front of her face.

And then she felt it: something thrust up her nose. Something soft. And fluffy. And tickly.

Her eyes flew open again just long enough to see The Doctor wincing as she held a feather in Yaz’s nose before slamming shut again.

IH-SHEEIUH!

She had snapped forward at the waist with the sudden force of it.

“Ah-huHSHIEW! ISIEUHH!!! UHSCHIUEW! HAH-shiuhh! Hh-SSIEW!!”

She sniffed, standing up and blinking the tears from her eyes.

“Sorry. Wanted to help.”

Yaz nodded. “Thags. You did.”

The Doctor smiled slightly, disposing of the snotty feather that made Yaz wince when she saw it  but didn’t seem to phase The Doctor at all.

“Better now?”

Nodding, she blew her nose again.

“Better.”

Uhm... sorry... WOOWWWW?! That was gorgeously written! I was not expecting the way the inducing went down either with the feather. I adore Yaz and 13 😍

On 8/6/2023 at 7:51 PM, MIN said:

Uhm... sorry... WOOWWWW?! That was gorgeously written! I was not expecting the way the inducing went down either with the feather. I adore Yaz and 13 😍

AAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH. ME TOO! Usually I only write 13 sneezing but this one was a request and I do think I like how it came out.

On 8/8/2023 at 7:53 PM, Aitus said:

AAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH. ME TOO! Usually I only write 13 sneezing but this one was a request and I do think I like how it came out.

I have to say I do prefer 13 to be the one sneezing out of the two just purely because it has to be in rather interesting circumstances, but also because I honestly struggle to figure how Yaz would sneeze/how she'd look if that makes sense. You definitely wrote her so well though, and so in character for 13 to want to help and just go straight to the point and matter of fact but also in her usual caring goofy way 

9 hours ago, MIN said:

I have to say I do prefer 13 to be the one sneezing out of the two just purely because it has to be in rather interesting circumstances, but also because I honestly struggle to figure how Yaz would sneeze/how she'd look if that makes sense. You definitely wrote her so well though, and so in character for 13 to want to help and just go straight to the point and matter of fact but also in her usual caring goofy way 

Yeah I definitely struggle with it too, but I tried my best. I also prefer 13 immensely since I am so god damn head over heals for her LOL and don’t really feel anything other than platonic love for Yaz. Also yk it’s the whole ‘strong character is taken down by a sneeze’ that I love tbh.

And also don’t worry, there will DEFINITELY be more 13 sneezing content.

On 8/10/2023 at 8:13 AM, Aitus said:

Yeah I definitely struggle with it too, but I tried my best. I also prefer 13 immensely since I am so god damn head over heals for her LOL and don’t really feel anything other than platonic love for Yaz. Also yk it’s the whole ‘strong character is taken down by a sneeze’ that I love tbh.

And also don’t worry, there will DEFINITELY be more 13 sneezing content.

Honestly yes, yes to all of that, Yaz was still a pleasant surprise and beautifully written!! 

Ohohoho 👀 I look forward to that!

14 hours ago, MIN said:

Honestly yes, yes to all of that, Yaz was still a pleasant surprise and beautifully written!! 

Ohohoho 👀 I look forward to that!

Thank you thank you!