Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meeting Derailed (Prowl, Transformers)

farre385

I have a bit of a thing for Prowl sneezing during meetings; can you tell?

He’s been holding back for the better part of a joor now, and he’s starting to get desperate. The itch that started as a mild irritation in his nose, easy to talk through, has spread through his whole face and down his throat, and he’s starting to hitch audibly. Optimus is looking at him strangely, and he knows Jazz is getting wet behind his panels. 

He’s not sure what’s setting him off. It could be any number of things, from dust to someone’s polish to something Jazz has done deliberately, but it doesn’t matter. He’s going to finish this presentation, and he’s going to do it without sneezing. 

“I’ll direct your atte-ehhntion to the diagram on the lef… ah-hah? the left…”

Frag. Frag frag frag. That was close. Get yourself under control, Prowl. 

He wants so badly to press a finger to his nose, or even better, to sneeze out whatever’s bothering him, but he knows that once he starts, he won’t be…

“Ahh’ihh?”

…able to…

“Heh!”

…stop.

AhhTCHEW!” Fuck. “Excuse me. As I was sayihhh-ng… As I was…” What was he saying? He can’t think through the haze of need pulsing in his nose.

No. No. He can keep this to one sneeze, no matter what his nose seems to want so badly. He can— “HEHHHCHOO! “Primus, I’m so so-kxTCHEW-sorry, I, heh, ahh, don’t know whaahh? AtCHEW what’s come ohhver me.”

“Prowl, are you alright?”

“I’m, ATCHEW I’m fi-ihhhh-ahhhhhk’TCHUH! HA’TCHEW K’CHUU IHH… aaHHH…” No, no, fuck, this was going to be a big one. “I’m, HEHH, I’m gonnahh-!! Gonna sneeze! HHAHTCHEWW IT’CHUH!”