Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Little Help, Please (Transformers, Red Alert)

farre385

“Red, baby, come here.” Inferno beckons Red Alert over to sit on the edge of the berth with him. 

Red Alert’s an itchy, allergic mess, tears streaming down his flushed face. Springtime is never kind to him on Earth, and today’s excursion has left him miserable, just allergic enough to feel it and not enough to sneeze, to get any real relief. Fortunately, they have a solution for this sort of thing. 

Red makes himself comfortable sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing Inferno. The second Inferno puts his hand to Red Alert’s face, his chin is in Inferno’s hand, leaning into him, red-rimmed optics begging for relief. “I’m so itchy,” he moans. 

“I know. I’m gonna help you get it out.” Inferno runs his finger over the bridge of Red Alert’s nose and his optics flicker offline. “I bet you need to sneeze so bad I won’t even have to use anything else. I can make you sneeze with my hands.” 

“Inferno,” Red Alert pleads. 

“I know, I know, not today. I won’t make you wait.” Reluctantly, he stops playing with Red Alert’s nose and reaches for the first of the rolled-up tissues he’s prepared. 

The second he gets it in Red’s nose, he’s building up to his first sneeze. “Eh’hih! Hih?” His optics flicker online briefly as Inferno pauses, wanting to savor his adorable pre-sneeze face. But this isn’t about him. It’s about Red Alert, and what Red Alert needs right now is to sneeze. Inferno redoubles his efforts, going right for the spot at the back of his nose that never fails to make him sneeze. 

“Ohh,” Red Alert breathes. “Inferno-ohh, ahh, AHH, AHKTCHUHH!” Red Alert sneezes wetly all over Inferno’s hand, snapping forward and nearly headbutting him in the process. 

“Aw, poor thing,” Inferno coos.